Windows 10: Bluetooth volume

Discus and support Bluetooth volume in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On the 29/7/15 I installed windows 10. I have a Jabra wireless headphones. The cool thing was when i modified volume on the earpiece. There was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by idankanfi, Jan 12, 2016.

1. idankanfi Win User

Bluetooth volume

On the 29/7/15 I installed windows 10. I have a Jabra wireless headphones. The cool thing was when i modified volume on the earpiece. There was a corresponding volume bar in windows that synced with my volume. Now its gone. Instead i have to modify volume from volume scrambler. Any help would be apprechiated

:)

idankanfi, Jan 12, 2016
  2. DuStenks Win User

C2-00 (RM-704) low volume with bluetooth handsfree

Hi,

Same problem. Volume of bluetooth is same level as volume from last "normal" call. So maximize volume on normal call and it will be better in Bluetooth, not excelent. You can see the volume bars, cannot change, when in Bluetooth on the screen..

Martin

DuStenks, Jan 12, 2016
  3. hpholm Win User
    Way to set deault Bluetooth volume?

Having to turn up the volume on both the phone and the Bluetooth accessory to reach full volume is a weird and daily annoyance in Windows Phone.

Bluetooth audio volume should be controlled entirely by the Bluetooth device, car, loudspeaker, headphones etc. both for comfort and hands-free safety.

It's up to the Bluetooth audio accessory manufacturers to obey the CE regulations.

--

Hans

hpholm, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

Bluetooth volume

1. Bluetooth volume - Similar Threads - Bluetooth volume

2. Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?: Actually, since last week, every time I connect my headphones or AirPods and listen to any music, the audio keeps changing between two volumes. One sounds like the normal one, while the other is a bit different. I have tried everything: updating drivers, troubleshooting, and...
  3. Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it the volume mixer or any bluetooth related problem?: Actually, since last week, every time I connect my headphones or AirPods and listen to any music, the audio keeps changing between two volumes. One sounds like the normal one, while the other is a bit different. I have tried everything: updating drivers, troubleshooting, and...
  4. Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer: I recently acquired a pair of bluetooth headphones, and whenever I connect them to my laptop windows 11, the volume goes straight to 100%. Is there a way to prevent them from doing this?...
  5. Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer

Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer: I recently acquired a pair of bluetooth headphones, and whenever I connect them to my laptop windows 11, the volume goes straight to 100%. Is there a way to prevent them from doing this?...
  6. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...
  7. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...
  8. Windows 10 Bluetooth Absolute Volume issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Bluetooth Absolute Volume issue: My headset is suddenly having issues I never had before. I wasn't able to adjust the volume at all, so I had to go in the registry and set the disable absolute volume to 1This let me adjust the volume again, but now my top volume is basically just the normal level and I can't...
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth Absolute Volume issue

Windows 10 Bluetooth Absolute Volume issue: My headset is suddenly having issues I never had before. I wasn't able to adjust the volume at all, so I had to go in the registry and set the disable absolute volume to 1This let me adjust the volume again, but now my top volume is basically just the normal level and I can't...
  10. Windows 10 Bluetooth Absolute Volume issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware