Windows 10: Bluetooth volume

Discus and support Bluetooth volume in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On the 29/7/15 I installed windows 10. I have a Jabra wireless headphones. The cool thing was when i modified volume on the earpiece. There was a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by idankanfi, Jan 12, 2016.

1. idankanfi Win User

Bluetooth volume

On the 29/7/15 I installed windows 10. I have a Jabra wireless headphones. The cool thing was when i modified volume on the earpiece. There was a corresponding volume bar in windows that synced with my volume. Now its gone. Instead i have to modify volume from volume scrambler. Any help would be apprechiated

:)

idankanfi, Jan 12, 2016
  2. DuStenks Win User

C2-00 (RM-704) low volume with bluetooth handsfree

Hi,

Same problem. Volume of bluetooth is same level as volume from last "normal" call. So maximize volume on normal call and it will be better in Bluetooth, not excelent. You can see the volume bars, cannot change, when in Bluetooth on the screen..

Martin

DuStenks, Jan 12, 2016
  3. hpholm Win User
    Way to set deault Bluetooth volume?

Having to turn up the volume on both the phone and the Bluetooth accessory to reach full volume is a weird and daily annoyance in Windows Phone.

Bluetooth audio volume should be controlled entirely by the Bluetooth device, car, loudspeaker, headphones etc. both for comfort and hands-free safety.

It's up to the Bluetooth audio accessory manufacturers to obey the CE regulations.

--

Hans

hpholm, Jan 12, 2016
Thema:

Bluetooth volume

1. Bluetooth volume - Similar Threads - Bluetooth volume

2. Bluetooth PC speaker volume problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth PC speaker volume problem: Bluetooth wireless PC has no volume, however a it worked easily when I first installed it, but now, b all settings seem to be correct, but speaker will no longer play. At this same time, another Bluetooth speaker--lost temporarily!--has been performing without any problems!...
  3. Bluetooth Volume problem!

Bluetooth Volume problem!: Hi I have GTPlayer chair which comes with speakers that you can connect via BT, but the problem that Windows sound mixer doesn't take effect at all and the sound is always set MAX, i found a solution that worked for some people, that they changed DisableAbsoluteVolume...
  4. Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change: Hey there, My bluetooth speaker (Marshall Stockwell) is beeping a short beep sound (not the windows background sound) when I change the audio volume when something is playing. Is this a bluetooth setting? When I try to change volume without the speaker plugged in, it's quiet...
  5. How to change the default volume of new connected Bluetooth device ? Win10

How to change the default volume of new connected Bluetooth device ? Win10: I am using Window 10. For now, if I connect to a new bluetooth headphone, the volume will set to 100 automatically. And I think it is too loud and I need to set it back to around 30 every time. Is there have any method that can "force" Window set the default volume to...
  6. Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change

Bluetooth speaker beeping on volume change: Hey there, My bluetooth speaker (Marshall Stockwell) is beeping a short default beep sound (not the windows background sound) when I change the audio volume when something is playing. Is this a bluetooth setting? When I try to change volume without the speaker plugged in,...
  7. After August WIndows 10 update, can't control bluetooth speaker volume from laptop

After August WIndows 10 update, can't control bluetooth speaker volume from laptop: I have a surface pro 4 and after update from 8/20/20 - I cannot use the computer to change volume on bluetooth speaker. In fact - when I connect the SP4 to the speaker, the volume slider automatically adjusts to 100. How do I fix this?...
  8. bluetooth speaker volume problm

bluetooth speaker volume problm: hi. i'm using Windows 10.the version is 1903 OS build 18362.959.i'm facing a problm to control the bluethooth speaker volume from my laptop's keyboard. please help me with a solution....
  9. JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker volume control doesn't work with windows 10

JBL Flip 5 Bluetooth speaker volume control doesn't work with windows 10: I have different Bluetooth speakers that can control and be controlled through windows 10 volume slide bar, except for a JBL Flip 5 speaker that can control the windows volume, but can't work the opposite way, windows volume controls just seam to be changing but actually it...
  10. Bluetooth volume

Bluetooth volume: Most of my bluetooth headphones I connect to my computer the volume is really low. At 100% it is not as loud as headphones that are plugged in. I have tried turning on loudness equalization and it does make louder, but only a little bit. Does anyone have a fix to this?...