Windows 10: BLUETOOTH, WIFI AND UPDATES

Discus and support BLUETOOTH, WIFI AND UPDATES in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, my laptop cannot connect to internet by wifi, also bluetooth, it doesn't show me anything and I've tried everything to connect or fix this kind... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OMGBOY, Feb 18, 2019.

1. OMGBOY Win User

BLUETOOTH, WIFI AND UPDATES

Hello, my laptop cannot connect to internet by wifi, also bluetooth, it doesn't show me anything and I've tried everything to connect or fix this kind of problem. Also, I can't update my windows too. If someone knows how to fix this it would be very nice.

:)

OMGBOY, Feb 18, 2019

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Feb 18, 2019
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

What was the report of sfc /scannow?

DakshKhorana, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Roohi_Taj Win User

Bluetooth and Wifi Conflicts while transferring data from Samsung phone to pc

Hi JohnLattimore1,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Is WIFI working when Bluetooth is enabled?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?
    3. Are you trying to send and receive files via Bluetooth?

I understand how difficult it can be, when the basic features doesn’t work the way they are intended to.
    This issue is an indication of faulty drivers or incompatible driver.
    This can be fixed by updating the drivers or uninstalling and reinstalling it. I suggest you to follow the steps given below and let us know the results.

Method 1: Run the inbuilt troubleshooter.

1. Go to Settings > Click on Update & Security.
    2. Click on Troubleshoot > Click on ‘Internet Connections’.
    3. Now click on Run the troubleshooter. After the network troubleshooter completes click on ‘Bluetooth’.
    4. Run the troubleshooter and this will try to fix the connectivity issues with the internet and Bluetooth.

Method 2: Update drivers.

Step 1: Update wifi drivers.

1. Press Windows and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type Devmgmt.msc and hit enter.
    3. Go to ‘Network Adapters’ and expand them.
    4. Right click on the ‘WIFI’ network adapter, and select
      Roll back (If it is enabled) or click on Update Drivers.
    5. Click on ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’.

Step 2: Update Bluetooth drivers.

In the same way you can update or Roll back the ‘Bluetooth’ drivers.

1. Go to ‘Bluetooth’ and expand it.
    2. Right click on the ‘Bluetooth’ drivers, and select
      Roll back
      (If it is enabled) or click on Update Drivers.
    3. Click on ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’.
    4. Restart the PC after the updating of the drivers completes.

This will update the drivers of WIFI and
    Bluetooth. Once the drivers are updated check, if you can use both WIFI
    and Bluetooth together. For more information check the
    update drivers in windows 10.
    I would also suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on
    Share files over Bluetooth.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

1. BLUETOOTH, WIFI AND UPDATES - Similar Threads - BLUETOOTH WIFI UPDATES

2. No WiFi and Bluetooth after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No WiFi and Bluetooth after Windows 11 update: After the latest Windows 11 update, made today 1/13/2024, the Wi Fi and Bluetooth are completely gone. No adapters, no drivers no nothing. I have re-installed Windows 11 and it is the same.I don't know what to do, I need to work.I have a HP Envy 17...
  3. No WiFi and Bluetooth after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No WiFi and Bluetooth after Windows 11 update: After the latest Windows 11 update, made today 1/13/2024, the Wi Fi and Bluetooth are completely gone. No adapters, no drivers no nothing. I have re-installed Windows 11 and it is the same.I don't know what to do, I need to work.I have a HP Envy 17...
  4. Bluetooth interfering with wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth interfering with wifi: Hello, So recently I encountered this problem whenever I connect my Bluetooth earphone to my laptop the internet WiFi stops working suddenly everything stops. I think the issue is not with wifi router as the problem persists if I am at my home or in my officeI tried updating...
  5. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  6. Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi + Bluetooth card Bluetooth not working: I recently bought a Bluetooth + Wi-Fi PCIE card for my custom build gaming pc to be able to use my crusher evos on, and the Wi-Fi feature works fine, however i haven't been able to get the Bluetooth working. I have already reinstalled the latest drivers and went into...
  7. Bluetooth and Wifi Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth and Wifi Problem: I have a Windows 10 Dell Inspiron Laptop with 2TB HDD and 8 GB Ram Intel i5 Core. Whenever I connect my Bluetooth Headphones it slows down my Internet connected through wifi speed drastically. I am aware of the fact that both my headphones must be using the same most probably...
  8. WiFi + Bluetooth issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi + Bluetooth issues: Hello! Recently I bought Lenovo y540. The build in wifi/bluetooth card is Intel Wireless AC 9560. When I connect to my WiFi network (2.4 ghz) I have no problems. When I use my bluetooth mouse (Logitech M590) I don't have problems. When I connect to my Bluetooth speakers, I...
  9. wifi and bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi and bluetooth: My laptop is not showing wi-fi and Bluetooth options[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-and-bluetooth/9ee714ae-a9c5-4924-af69-981991c7a6d7
  10. wifi and bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi and bluetooth: My laptop is not showing wi-fi and Bluetooth options[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/wifi-and-bluetooth/9ee714ae-a9c5-4924-af69-981991c7a6d7