Windows 10: Bluetooth + wifi speed not working together

Discus and support Bluetooth + wifi speed not working together in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Guys, I am using Acer Predator Helios 300, and when I connect my bluetooth headphones to the Laptop the wifi speed drops drastically. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Heisenberg4k, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Bluetooth + wifi speed not working together

Hello Guys,

I am using Acer Predator Helios 300, and when I connect my bluetooth headphones to the Laptop the wifi speed drops drastically.

I am using Boat Rockerzz 400 as my headphones.

Also when I run any game it shows I dont have any internet connection.

I am currently on Windows 10.

Please help me ASAP.

:)

Heisenberg4k, Jul 3, 2019
  2. SpinX3 Win User

Lumia 640 XL WiFi and Bluetooth issues

i'm running win 10 1607

i have i did a speed test when I'm connected to skype (wifi) with a Bluetooth headset and the WiFi set to wpa2/wpa. the WiFi speed drops below 1Mbps.

the speed is normal without Bluetooth.

I can't use my Bluetooth device with wifi the speed deteriorates too much.

SpinX3, Jul 3, 2019
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Bluetooth + wifi speed not working together

wifi and bluetooth problem

What was the report of sfc /scannow?

DakshKhorana, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth + wifi speed not working together

1. Bluetooth + wifi speed not working together - Similar Threads - Bluetooth wifi speed

2. Internal Bluetooth & Generic Bluetooth Radio won't work together anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internal Bluetooth & Generic Bluetooth Radio won't work together anymore.: Hi, My new windows machine had no issue with bluetooth last week but today when I logged on my Internal Bluetooth, RZ608 BluetoothR Adapter, was having driver issues with Code 31. Updating drivers and Windows did not fix it but I noticed if I unplugged my Generic Bluetooth...
  3. Internal Bluetooth & Generic Bluetooth Radio won't work together anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internal Bluetooth & Generic Bluetooth Radio won't work together anymore.: Hi, My new windows machine had no issue with bluetooth last week but today when I logged on my Internal Bluetooth, RZ608 BluetoothR Adapter, was having driver issues with Code 31. Updating drivers and Windows did not fix it but I noticed if I unplugged my Generic Bluetooth...
  4. Wifi together with cable connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi together with cable connection: Hello,when is connected internet cable to pc, then wifi is disconnected.How can be possible to have both working networks cable+wifi paralelly that means not disconnect wifi, when cable is connected?...
  5. Wifi together with cable connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi together with cable connection: Hello,when is connected internet cable to pc, then wifi is disconnected.How can be possible to have both working networks cable+wifi paralelly that means not disconnect wifi, when cable is connected?...
  6. Bluetooth and wifi not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth and wifi not working: hey guys i recently bought a new laptop msi modern 15 ryzen 5500u and before wifi and bluetooth was working fine but after some updates i found out that both wifi and bluetooth are unable to discover any devices nor connect . I tried reinstalling the drivers couple times and...
  7. Bluetooth and wifi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and wifi not working: hey guys i recently bought a new laptop msi modern 15 ryzen 5500u and before wifi and bluetooth was working fine but after some updates i found out that both wifi and bluetooth are unable to discover any devices nor connect . I tried reinstalling the drivers couple times and...
  8. Bluetooth Working but not WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Working but not WiFi: I have a ubit wireless wifi adapter with 4.2 bluetooth. The WiFi card was working for a while and it stopped working. The bluetooth works but no WiFi. Does not pop in device manager. Anyone know any fixes? submitted by /u/bigerndawg25 [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth Headset with Mic, the two functions not working together

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset with Mic, the two functions not working together: Hi all, I have a bluetooth headset with mic incorporated, Windows is recognizing it with both functions. The problem is that when the mic is requested by an application (also the sound settings themselves), the audio is muted. It is like the microphone and the headset...
  10. WiFi and ethernet together

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi and ethernet together: I was wondering if it's possible to utilize both WiFi and ethernet in tandem. I'm pretty sure some of you are going to tell me that I can only access the internet through one of these, up to my bandwidth limit, but that's not what I mean. I'd like to access the internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows bluetooth and wifi not working together