Windows 10: Bluetooth & WiFi stopped working

Discus and support Bluetooth & WiFi stopped working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Wife has Dell Inspiron 7786, 2-in-1, laptop that she uses for work. Running Win 10. Some updates installed last week, computer running fine on Friday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BigNinja96, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Bluetooth & WiFi stopped working

Wife has Dell Inspiron 7786, 2-in-1, laptop that she uses for work. Running Win 10. Some updates installed last week, computer running fine on Friday. Monday morning, she woke it up and noticed her Bluetooth mouse wasn't responding. She swapped battery out with no luck and asked me to take a look. I went to Device Manager and noticed that Intel Wireless Bluetooth had an issue. It was at this time that I also noticed we weren't connected to our WiFi network which led us to determine that there was also an issue with the Wireless Adapter. At first, it wasn't even listed under Network Adapters, but rather, under 'Other Adapters.' A restart brought it up correctly, but also showed it with an issue. Error message for both devices states "Cannot start" ("Code 10" on WiFi adapter, and "PWR Failure" on BT)

A call to Dell Tech support ended up with us being told "It's a software issue, not a hardware problem," while a call to Microsoft says "There seems to be an issue with the hardware."

Have tried removing the devices and reloading them. Didn't seem to solve anything. Won't let us roll back drivers and says they are up-to-date.

Computer is 4 months old. Any suggestions?

submitted by /u/BigNinja96
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BigNinja96, Nov 28, 2019

2. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Nov 28, 2019
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

What was the report of sfc /scannow?

DakshKhorana, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Bluetooth & WiFi stopped working

Bluetooth Adapter and Wifi Not working

I went through the processes you have listed above and I still have the same issues No Bluetooth and no WiFI. Are there any other suggestions I may try to see if I can get these working again?

Kind regards,

Scott

ScottHiscock, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth & WiFi stopped working

1. Bluetooth & WiFi stopped working - Similar Threads - Bluetooth WiFi stopped

2. WiFi and Bluetooth stop working automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi and Bluetooth stop working automatically: I have Windows 11 22H2 with latest update on my device, and quite often 1 or 2 times a day while using the WiFi stops working. It disconnects automatically and when I try to reconnect, it doesn't show any available networks. Then I run the network adapter troubleshooter, and...
  3. WiFi and Bluetooth stop working automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi and Bluetooth stop working automatically: I have Windows 11 22H2 with latest update on my device, and quite often 1 or 2 times a day while using the WiFi stops working. It disconnects automatically and when I try to reconnect, it doesn't show any available networks. Then I run the network adapter troubleshooter, and...
  4. Wifi stops working when Bluetooth mouse is turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi stops working when Bluetooth mouse is turned on: Using Windows 11, when I turn on a Logitech Bluetooth mouse, web pages will not load and show "No internet" in Chrome browser, even though the wifi shows it is connected and everything is normal. The web pages will load immediately the second the Bluetooth mouse is turned off...
  5. Wifi stops working when Bluetooth mouse is turned on

Wifi stops working when Bluetooth mouse is turned on: Using Windows 11, when I turn on a Logitech Bluetooth mouse, web pages will not load and show "No internet" in Chrome browser, even though the wifi shows it is connected and everything is normal. The web pages will load immediately the second the Bluetooth mouse is turned off...
  6. Bluetooth and wifi not working

Bluetooth and wifi not working: hey guys i recently bought a new laptop msi modern 15 ryzen 5500u and before wifi and bluetooth was working fine but after some updates i found out that both wifi and bluetooth are unable to discover any devices nor connect . I tried reinstalling the drivers couple times and...
  7. Bluetooth and wifi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth and wifi not working: hey guys i recently bought a new laptop msi modern 15 ryzen 5500u and before wifi and bluetooth was working fine but after some updates i found out that both wifi and bluetooth are unable to discover any devices nor connect . I tried reinstalling the drivers couple times and...
  8. Bluetooth Working but not WiFi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Working but not WiFi: I have a ubit wireless wifi adapter with 4.2 bluetooth. The WiFi card was working for a while and it stopped working. The bluetooth works but no WiFi. Does not pop in device manager. Anyone know any fixes? submitted by /u/bigerndawg25 [link] [comments]...
  9. WIFI stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI stopped working: Since my last update my wifi stopped working and now it doesnt even show available networks. I tried everything and nothing works, and the troubleshooting option isnt solving anything. I have the latest updates and everything is runing fine, and the cable connection is...
  10. Bluetooth and Wifi Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth and Wifi Not Working: Hello Guys, I hope someone could help me. It was 2 weeks ago when I experienced this issue. My wifi and Bluetooth suddenly stop working and I can't find the option anywhere. I tried updating the hardware in the device manager but still, it didn't work. With the Bluetooth,...