Windows 10: Bluetooth will not stay connected

Discus and support Bluetooth will not stay connected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Bluetooth will not stay connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KGilwall, Mar 10, 2019.

1. KGilwall Win User

Bluetooth will not stay connected

:)

KGilwall, Mar 10, 2019

2. Buluetooth wont stay connected

I appreciate your response, I completed the steps given in the link you provided (both options) again without success. Bluetooth still shows paired with my device but will not stay connected for more than about 3 seconds. Would you possibly have any other
    suggestions?

AnthonyShy, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Bluetooth will not stay connected

My Samsung Focus won't stay connected to my Bluetooth

I have a Plantronics Voyager Pro Bluetooth headset and it will not stay connected to my Samsung Focus. This is a recent problem. When I first got the bluetooth device, it had not problem staying connected. Now, every time I want to use my bluetooth, I
    have to go into settings and connect my bluetooth. It will stay connected as long as I am on a call. But as soon as I end a call, the bluetooth does not remaim connected to the phone.

I don't know if this is a phone issue or a bluetooth issue. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Shelley Herzog, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth will not stay connected - Similar Threads - Bluetooth stay connected

2. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.: I have a Windows 22H2 10 Pro PC latest update and after an update, the Bluetooth dongle stopped to remain connected.This happens with all BT devices that I try to connect.If I select BT-On from the tray, I see instantly, for half a second, my BT device to connect and...
  3. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.: I have a Windows 22H2 10 Pro PC latest update and after an update, the Bluetooth dongle stopped to remain connected.This happens with all BT devices that I try to connect.If I select BT-On from the tray, I see instantly, for half a second, my BT device to connect and...
  4. Bluetooth refuses to connect or stay connected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth won't stay connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth won't stay connected: My LG G5 Android will pair with my HP laptop, but when I actually try to connect, it won't stay connected. Keeps dropping out from "connected" to "paired." Have already tried all the troubleshooting tips, and checked the driver it's up to date. Any help appreciated....
  6. Bluetooth won't stay connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth won't stay connected: My LG G5 Android will pair with my HP laptop, but when I actually try to connect, it won't stay connected. Keeps dropping out from "connected" to "paired." Have already tried all the troubleshooting tips, and checked the driver it's up to date. Any help appreciated....
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth Laptop Stays "Paired" but not "Connected"

Microsoft Bluetooth Laptop Stays "Paired" but not "Connected": Bought a Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and attempted to pair to Windows Laptop running Windows 10. The keyboard will successfully "pair" but won't "connect", and therefore i can't type with it. I've connected the keyboard to both a Windows Surface as well as an Android phone...
  8. Xbox One Controller Not Staying Connected to Bluetooth

Xbox One Controller Not Staying Connected to Bluetooth: I have two devices that I connect to my bluetooth on my PC: My headphones and my Xbox One controller. My headphones connect fine and stay connected, but my controller keeps disconnecting from my PC during gameplay. I've tried moving the dongle from a 3.0 USB port to a 2.0 but...
  9. Staying Connected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Staying Connected.: Over the past 8 months I have noticed my computer losing internet connection. It never stays off just goes off and then reconnects. This can happen once a day or even 2 dozen times a day.When this happens I am not losing internet to the house just on my computer. I am using...
  10. After update Bluetooth mouse will not stay connect

After update Bluetooth mouse will not stay connect: My mouse was working fine but after the 12/5 updates were installed I have two issues. 1) I have to keep re-connecting my Bluetooth mouse. I will pair it and it will work for 5 minutes to an hour and then just quit working. It still shows paired, but will not work. 2)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth will not stay connected