Windows 10: Bluetooth window wont move & maximizes weird

Discus and support Bluetooth window wont move & maximizes weird in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wheezealittlejuice [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wheezealittlejuice, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Bluetooth window wont move & maximizes weird

/u/wheezealittlejuice, Sep 28, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 28, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Bluetooth window wont move & maximizes weird

Windows won't maximize

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to maximize/minimize the programs in Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Kindly let us know with the following information:

• Is this issue specific to any applications/programs?
    • Were you able to see the maximize, minimize and close icons?
    • Have you tried to perform these using different user account?

This issue might be due to corrupted/ missing system files.

I suggest you to run System File Checker and check if it helps:

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer.

• Now check for the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth window wont move & maximizes weird

1. Bluetooth window wont move & maximizes weird - Similar Threads - Bluetooth window wont

2. Windows 11 window move/minimize/maximize lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 window move/minimize/maximize lagging: When i move windows/switching tabs in browser/use mouse sometimes - my pc extremely lagging. After restart i have ~5mins without lags.Here some information:videoI have 3 screens 2 dp and 1 hdmi.dxdiag:update centerpower plan...
  3. Windows 11 window move/minimize/maximize lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 window move/minimize/maximize lagging: When i move windows/switching tabs in browser/use mouse sometimes - my pc extremely lagging. After restart i have ~5mins without lags.Here some information:videoI have 3 screens 2 dp and 1 hdmi.dxdiag:update centerpower plan...
  4. why if i want to move a window on desktop it moves a weird frame and then the window moves?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why if i want to move a window on desktop it moves a weird frame and then the window moves?: Microsoft can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-if-i-want-to-move-a-window-on-desktop-it-moves/3c072b6e-79cd-4855-966e-a041b54c4dec
  5. why if i want to move a window on desktop it moves a weird frame and then the window moves?

why if i want to move a window on desktop it moves a weird frame and then the window moves?: Microsoft can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-if-i-want-to-move-a-window-on-desktop-it-moves/3c072b6e-79cd-4855-966e-a041b54c4dec
  6. why if i want to move a window on desktop it moves a weird frame and then the window moves?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. taskbar / apps wont maximize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar / apps wont maximize: I have a new Windows 11 machine. Two apps, Edge and Word will not maximize, they only stay minimized in the task bar. I can open multiple instances of each, but the windows will never "launch" onto the main screen. Any suggestions?...
  8. taskbar / apps wont maximize

taskbar / apps wont maximize: I have a new Windows 11 machine. Two apps, Edge and Word will not maximize, they only stay minimized in the task bar. I can open multiple instances of each, but the windows will never "launch" onto the main screen. Any suggestions?...
  9. Program file wont maximize

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program file wont maximize: I have a Microsoft surface running windows 10. While playing a game full screen, I moved the laptop, and the screen rotated. Now I am stuck with the program unable to maximize. The maximize button is greyed out. I have tried.... Turing off tablet mode right click to...
  10. windows 10 wont maximize back the games :(

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 wont maximize back the games :(: hi, i just updated os from w7 to w10 and the games are not maximizing back if i minimize to desktop..., i have to close the games and lunch again.., any help? 43147