Windows 10: Bluetooth wireless earphones keep disconnecting

Discus and support Bluetooth wireless earphones keep disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have just bought some JAM Bluetooth wireless earphones and they keep disconnecting every 15 minutes whenever I'm on Zoom or Teams calls on Windows.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SimEvans83, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Bluetooth wireless earphones keep disconnecting

I have just bought some JAM Bluetooth wireless earphones and they keep disconnecting every 15 minutes whenever I'm on Zoom or Teams calls on Windows. I've gone through audio settings to make sure everything is in order there and tried the basic troubleshooting such as disconnecting and reconnecting, deleting and reloading the drivers etc, but I still have the same issue. After some digging around online, I found that some people are sorting this issue out by going into 'Human Interface Devices' in 'Device Manager' and switching off 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' in 'Power Management', but the earphones don't show up at all in 'Human Interface Devices' and when I access the earphones through the Bluetooth section in 'Device Manager', 'Power Management' doesn't show up at all. Does anyone know how to fix this, or at least, a different way to prevent my earphones switching off?

:)

SimEvans83, Feb 23, 2021

2. Bluetooth connection with wireless earphones

Hi Amrita C.,

I'd like to know more about your concern. Kindly verify if this is the first time that you will connect the wireless earphone to your computer. Have you tried connecting the wireless earphones to another device? If so, are you experiencing the same issue? Which
    operating system are you using?

Meanwhile, you can run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Follow the steps below if you are using a Windows 10 device:

1. On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    2. Under Find and fix other problems, click Hardware and Devices, and then select
      Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Wireless bluetooth earphones keep disconnecting...

None of those work, I have already tried those methods and the earphone driver is in the updated driver version. The bluetooth earphones just work fine with all smartphones I use and I encounter the problem only with my laptop. Also, I own a bluetooth speaker
    and it works fine with my laptop. I don't know if there is such a thing as earphones not compatible with laptops...

I need help

Lohit Jena, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Bluetooth wireless earphones keep disconnecting

Wi-Fi getting disconnected upon using Bluetooth earphones on laptop

After updating to KB4551762 on 14th of March 2020 I have been facing Wireless Internet disconnection issue when I use Bluetooth earphone on laptop. This issue is observed only after using Bluetooth earphones after 15-20 minutes.

Repro rate: 4/5

Observed on:

Asus Vivobook x507UAR.

SantoshKoduri, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth wireless earphones keep disconnecting

1. Bluetooth wireless earphones keep disconnecting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth wireless earphones

2. Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.: Specs: I use an laptop Acer Aspire A315-24P Processor AMD Ryzen 3 7320U with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8,00 GB 7,24 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎24.‎12.‎2023 Experience Windows...
  3. Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless headphones keep disconnecting.: Specs: I use an laptop Acer Aspire A315-24P Processor AMD Ryzen 3 7320U with Radeon Graphics Installed RAM 8,00 GB 7,24 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎24.‎12.‎2023 Experience Windows...
  4. Ethernet and Wireless keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet and Wireless keep disconnecting: Hi,I have a problem where my ethernet intermittently keeps dropping. Occasionally it happens on WiFi as well and I've also seen it happen on a USB-to-Ethernet adapter.I have a large network with many other devices connected physically and wirelessly but no other device is...
  5. Wireless keeps disconnecting

Wireless keeps disconnecting: Hello, I am using a Dell Latitude 3590 laptop. Since last 3 months or so, I am facing an issue with my wireless connectivity. Wifi switches off cannot detect any wireless network randomly after sometime. I cannot turn it back on. To get it to work again I have to do either...
  6. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth keeps disconnecting: Hi, I've been having some issues regarding bluetooth. I looked for it online, they were saying to change some power management settings from the device manager. But that power management tab for a specific device is missing. So I added CsEnabled to RegEdit in...
  7. Wireless bluetooth earphones keep disconnecting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless bluetooth earphones keep disconnecting...: I bought Realme buds wireless bluetooth earbuds recently. I started using them with my phone and it worked just fine. But when I used it with my laptop (Asus FX570UD) it works for sometime and then automatically disconnects and the same problem persists when I reconnect it...
  8. Wireless keeps disconnecting.

Wireless keeps disconnecting.: How do I stop my Wi-Fi from disconnecting periodically. Its become very irritating. Tried some of the solutions found on the net but most of them seems outdated. Some of the tabs like power management I cant find in my network adapter properties. The laptop I am using is...
  9. wireless earphones

wireless earphones: I've paired my wireless earphones to my asus laptop but I can't hear anything; sound still comes from laptop only. How do I get sound onto wireless earphones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-earphones/ff3cc5df-754b-49e1-a92a-eb4a8c11b1b4
  10. Bluetooth earphones are suddenly disconnecting when Wi-Fi is on

Bluetooth earphones are suddenly disconnecting when Wi-Fi is on: I have a strange issue that's suddenly developed. I purchased a pair of bluetooth Philips earphones last month and I was able to use them with my Lenovo laptop shortly after with no issues. The only issue was that I had to keep on removing the device and repairing to...