Windows 10: Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral mode for mirroring my S10+ Android phone to my Windows...

Discus and support Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral mode for mirroring my S10+ Android phone to my Windows... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I recent read about the Your Phone App on Windows 10 supporting mirroring. It said I needed a Bluetooth device with Low Energy Peripheral mode,, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rudolph Scott, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral mode for mirroring my S10+ Android phone to my Windows...

Hi. I recent read about the Your Phone App on Windows 10 supporting mirroring. It said I needed a Bluetooth device with Low Energy Peripheral mode,, so I ordered what i thought would do it. I ordered a device form Amazon called 'Avantree Wireless 4.0 Micro USB Adapter' which said it supported LE but when I have connected it to my computer and checked the properties I still get a false reading! (see attached below). Obviously I am not happy and it seems a big hunt to find an adapter which supports this exact property. Is there any other way to get it to work with this feature? Or will Microsoft get the Your Phone App to work without this feature? Thanks in advance!

Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral mode for mirroring my S10+ Android phone to my Windows... 0c4615c3-c467-4517-ab41-fccecb413f2d?upload=true.jpg Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral mode for mirroring my S10+ Android phone to my Windows... 2d97c41e-553a-464f-b0da-ac4d3897d5f8?upload=true.jpg Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral mode for mirroring my S10+ Android phone to my Windows... 0bfd7e9e-25a5-4011-98fa-7a83ecf746d7?upload=true.jpg

:)

Rudolph Scott, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Aug 23, 2019
  3. LarsHarms Win User
    Bluetooth Low Energy Windows 10

Hello,

i have a strange Problem with my Windows PC. The list of my Bluetooth low energy device is growing and i am unable to remove them.

When i try to remove them in the device Manager, they appear back after a restart.

On initial bonding the device was asking for a passkey and everything was fine. After a reboot the device was listed in the device Manager with Status_power_failure and i am unable to remove them. And Pairing with this device is impossible.

Updating the drivers, switching of WLAN and BLuetooth and then remove the devices does not work.

I tried this with different Bluetooth sticks (CSR, Intel and Broadcom). Every stick has the same behaviour.

Anyone an idea on how to solve this ?

best regards

Lars

Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral mode for mirroring my S10+ Android phone to my Windows... b2b23994-2f50-4806-9127-8c8995b32c86.jpg

LarsHarms, Aug 23, 2019
  4. ksio89 Win User

Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral mode for mirroring my S10+ Android phone to my Windows...

Option to play audio from Bluetooth device is missing from Settings

I want to stream audio via Bluetooth from my Android phone to my laptop running Windows 10 version 1703, but the option to play audio from phone via Bluetooth is not showing up on Settings>Bluetooth and Other Devices. Obviously, I have already paired my Android device with my laptop, and my device is visible on Other Devices, and listed as "Paired". I have also already checked my device properties on Devices and Printers, and on Service tab, "Advanced Audio" (A2DP profile) box is checked. Both my laptop and Android phone have Bluetooth 4.0 support, with my laptop also supporting HS extension, and my phone, LE (Low Energy).

I have no clue why Bluetooth audio playback isn't showing. How would I make Windows play audio via Bluetooth from my device? Thanks in advance.

ksio89, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral mode for mirroring my S10+ Android phone to my Windows...

1. Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral mode for mirroring my S10+ Android phone to my Windows... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Low Energy

2. Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device: Hello,I have been having problems using my controller and have tried updating the drivers with no luck. I noticed there is a problem with Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device This device cannot start. Code 10 A non constant main item was declaired without a...
  3. Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device: Hello,I have been having problems using my controller and have tried updating the drivers with no luck. I noticed there is a problem with Bluetooth low energy GATT compliant HID device This device cannot start. Code 10 A non constant main item was declaired without a...
  4. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  5. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  6. How do I screen mirror from my android phone to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I screen mirror from my android phone to my laptop?: Preferably not an app, but perhaps just a feature implemented in Windows. I'm not quite familiar with this stuff, so I'm not sure if Win10 does indeed have this functionality. I've tried the Dell Mobile Connect app but it keeps saying to turn the "Projecting to this PC"...
  7. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT component HID.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Low Energy GATT component HID.: Device driver been showing a yellow triangular sign ever since PC been upgraded to windows 10 version 19041.450 in late July. In events tab: This device cannot start Code 10. An internal error occur. Description: Device deleted, Device configured hidbthle.inf, Device...
  8. Mirror Android phone on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mirror Android phone on Windows 10: Hello, I'm having problems to cast my Android to my mini PC (Vorke V1 plus). Using a Windows phone the app built into Windows 10 works perfectly. But with my android devices, the app says "device name is about to cast" but nothing ever appears or fails. I've already tried...
  9. Bluetooth Low Energy, GattCommunicationStatus.AccessDenied

Bluetooth Low Energy, GattCommunicationStatus.AccessDenied: Hi I have suddenly started getting GattCommunicationStatus.AccessDenied when accessing a BLE device's Services/Characteristics using Bluetooth Low Energy on Windows 10. To make sure that the issue is not in my main application, I created a simple test application based on...
  10. Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device

Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device: I also have problems with this device however I have no previous version of the driver to roll back to. I have just purchased and AirTurn Pedal and it will not function on any of the 2 laptops that I have access to. All get the same "Device cannot Start (Code 10) error. Do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. low energy peripheral mode

2. bluetooth with low energy peripheral mode

3. bluetooth dongle with peripheral mode

4. bluetooth low energy peripheral mode driver,
  5. bluetooth radio supports low energy peripheral role,
  6. welcher usb bluetooth stick bluetooth radio supports low energy peripheral role,
  7. your phone app mirror bluetooth le,
  8. how to make bluetooth radio supports low energy peripheral role true,
  9. intel bluetooth low energy peripheral mode,
  10. Bluetooth with Low Energy Peripheral mode.