Windows 10: bluetooth won't connect new device

Discus and support bluetooth won't connect new device in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Bluetooth not working and not recognising a new device - fitbit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SusanBraithwaite, Jun 25, 2019.

1. bluetooth won't connect new device

Bluetooth not working and not recognising a new device - fitbit

:)

SusanBraithwaite, Jun 25, 2019
  2. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Jun 25, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

bluetooth won't connect new device [​IMG]

4. bluetooth won't connect new device

6020 won`t connect through Irda

The problem was with my Irda adapter. I got a new one and I am able to connect with Nokia 6020. But still I can`t connect with Nokia 6600. I`ve tried to set different connection speeds but still nothing. The PCSuite finds that there is a Nokia 6600 present
    but it won`t connect with it. Any ideas of how to solve it?

ilozen---01, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

bluetooth won't connect new device

1. bluetooth won't connect new device - Similar Threads - bluetooth won't connect

2. New device won't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New device won't connect: I purchased a new MP3 player from Amazon. I thought I could just copy my MP3 files onto it. Such was not the case.When I plugged it into my laptop Windows 10, it showed a folder called MP4. However, I am not able to copy any files into my new device. It gives a message The...
  3. New device won't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New device won't connect: I purchased a new MP3 player from Amazon. I thought I could just copy my MP3 files onto it. Such was not the case.When I plugged it into my laptop Windows 10, it showed a folder called MP4. However, I am not able to copy any files into my new device. It gives a message The...
  4. New device won't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Won't Connect: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've had this problem for a long while now and was thinking that maybe with your help I might finally be able to solve it: I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 with no native Bluetooth, so I bought a dongle CSR 8510 A10 to be able to have it. The issue is...
  6. Bluetooth Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Won't Connect: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've had this problem for a long while now and was thinking that maybe with your help I might finally be able to solve it: I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 with no native Bluetooth, so I bought a dongle CSR 8510 A10 to be able to have it. The issue is...
  7. Cant connect a new bluetooth device

Cant connect a new bluetooth device: Whenever I try to connect my bluetooth headphones it just keep loading and its not coming .Its not paired and after clicking add bluetooth device it just keep loading .I checked for driver updates but they are upto date and I troubleshooted it but still it keeps loading...
  8. Bluetooth won't connect

Bluetooth won't connect: Having problems with Windows10. Yesterday lost wireless after trying everything went back to factory restore. Now wireless is working but Bluetooth isn't. Tried troubleshooting. Bluetooth is on but not connecting. Any suggestions? Or should I go back and do another restore?...
  9. bluetooth devices paired but won't connect to window 10

bluetooth devices paired but won't connect to window 10: Hi, I am using a desktop with "Broadcom BCM20702 bluetooth 4.0 USB device" on windows 10. I have tried numerous times to connect bluetooth devices such as mouse, speakers, earpiece, though bluetooth but it always manage to pair but failed to connect. when this happens,...
  10. Bluetooth connectivity with older devices and new devices

Bluetooth connectivity with older devices and new devices: I have a new Samsung Galaxy .... smartphone, old laptop with updated Window 10 Edge, a large old Vizio tv that I'm using now as my monitor, an old Samgung air bar wireless mouse and keyboard, old pc speakers with woofer a sony smarttv in the bedroom. I'm a mess of old stuff...