Windows 10: Bluetooth wont connect

Discus and support Bluetooth wont connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 (1809) & Drivers up to date. Bluetooth wont recognize my headphones, This start to happen since previous update, update 1809 didn't fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hector F Gerena Ramos, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Bluetooth wont connect

Windows 10 (1809) & Drivers up to date. Bluetooth wont recognize my headphones, This start to happen since previous update, update 1809 didn't fix anything. I already try "almost" everything, including uninstall and install Bluetooth drivers. My headphones connects without problem to my smartphone and to my Windows Surface Go.

Please, any idea.

Héctor

:)

Hector F Gerena Ramos, Dec 16, 2018
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Bluetooth device wont connect.

Hi Joseph,

We released an article that discusses on how to connect to Bluetooth devices. We suggest that you visit this
    link and follow the steps provided.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Bluetooth wont connect

My Bluetooth headphones wont connect to windows 10

Hi,

It's odd that your Bluetooth device isn't showing on your computer when you tried to connect it. There's a possibility that your Bluetooth hardware is under a related parent device which indicates an issue. However, let us not jump into any conclusions yet
    until we isolated your concern. We suggest that you follow the steps under "Bluetooth doesn’t appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager. How can I fix this?" in this
    article. We also suggest that you
    connect your wireless headphones using another computer to
    replicate
    the concern.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth wont connect

1. Bluetooth wont connect - Similar Threads - Bluetooth wont connect

2. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  3. Bluetooth headphones wont connect properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones wont connect properly: So I used my bluetooth headphones on my pc for a while now but I got my laptop and connected them to the laptop and used it for a while. Once I was done with the laptop, I closed it and went back to my pc. When I tried connecting them, it didnt work. So I put them in pairing...
  4. My Bluetooth headphones wont connect

My Bluetooth headphones wont connect: So recently I got a pair of EKSA E5 Bluetooth headphones and tried connecting them to my pc, only for them to not show up when I selected add a Bluetooth device. The headphones are on, and they're in pairing mode, they're literally right beside the bluetooth adapter in the...
  5. Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work

Soundbar is connected via bluetooth but wont work: I apologise that this seems to have been asked so many times, but I have tried all the suggested solutions and nothing happens. So I have an LG Soundbar model number NB2530A. My Laptop is a HP Omen Gaming Laptop. When I scan for Bluetooth on the laptop, It finds the...
  6. WIN10 BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES wont connect

WIN10 BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES wont connect: So im running windows home 10 64bit, 6GB ram 4 gb Free Ive updated win10 to 2004 yesterday Now my Bluetooth headphones wont connect. BUT on the bluetooth box its says PAIRED I have the radio playing, and desktop speakers which before when i connected to bluetooth the...
  7. Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller wont connect to PC with Bluetooth: It wont connect to the PC but it will to other devices like my iPhone. it shows up in the Bluetooth pairing menu but when i click on it it says connecting for a cople of minuets then just says could not connect. i have tried to connect to it through devices and printers...
  8. Bluetooth headphones wont connect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphones wont connect: Hyper gear headphones wont be detected went through the help still wont work can somebody please help me also im in Windows 10 pro and my headphones are Hypergear wireless v60 metal...
  9. why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth

why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth: why wont my airpods connect to the bluetooth is it because they are apple and not microsoft please someone help i need them for school...
  10. Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?: I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have...