Windows 10: Bluetooth won't connect

Discus and support Bluetooth won't connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Having problems with Windows10. Yesterday lost wireless after trying everything went back to factory restore. Now wireless is working but Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maryGERT, Mar 12, 2021.

1. maryGERT Win User

Bluetooth won't connect

Having problems with Windows10. Yesterday lost wireless after trying everything went back to factory restore. Now wireless is working but Bluetooth isn't. Tried troubleshooting. Bluetooth is on but not connecting. Any suggestions? Or should I go back and do another restore?

:)

maryGERT, Mar 12, 2021
  2. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Mar 12, 2021
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Bluetooth won't connect [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

Bluetooth won't connect

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Bluetooth won't connect [​IMG]

Thema:

Bluetooth won't connect

1. Bluetooth won't connect - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won't connect

2. Bluetooth won't stay connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth won't stay connected: My LG G5 Android will pair with my HP laptop, but when I actually try to connect, it won't stay connected. Keeps dropping out from "connected" to "paired." Have already tried all the troubleshooting tips, and checked the driver it's up to date. Any help appreciated....
  3. Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything: So somewhere down the line I thought my onboard Intel Bluetooth wasn't working effectively, so I purchased a Broadcom 20702 4.0 Bluetooth adapter and disabled a bunch of Bluetooth options in the 'Services' options. I had it working ok for a while, using it connect to a gaming...
  4. Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything: So somewhere down the line I thought my onboard Intel Bluetooth wasn't working effectively, so I purchased a Broadcom 20702 4.0 Bluetooth adapter and disabled a bunch of Bluetooth options in the 'Services' options. I had it working ok for a while, using it connect to a gaming...
  5. Bluetooth ON, won't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Won't Connect: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've had this problem for a long while now and was thinking that maybe with your help I might finally be able to solve it: I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 with no native Bluetooth, so I bought a dongle CSR 8510 A10 to be able to have it. The issue is...
  7. Bluetooth Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Won't Connect: Hi, Microsoft Community! I've had this problem for a long while now and was thinking that maybe with your help I might finally be able to solve it: I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 with no native Bluetooth, so I bought a dongle CSR 8510 A10 to be able to have it. The issue is...
  8. Bluetooth Will Pair but Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Will Pair but Won't Connect: I've gone through the pairing process on numerous devices, and my PC recognizes and pairs with the device, however, it won't connect. When I go into the Bluetooth settings, and select "Connect" I get an error that says "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is...
  9. Bluetooth won't connect to audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth won't connect to audio: I connected my pc with my tv, there has been no sound so I bought a speaker to connect and get around that fact. Before I bought the speaker I went ahead and connected with my bluetooth headphones to make sure it would work, and it did. Now I cannot connect any audio thing....
  10. Bluetooth headset won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset won't connect: I just got brand new Bluetooth headset but they won't work on my PC it keeps saying check pin and try connecting again even though it works perfectly on my phone I searched the internet for solutions but they didn't work what I tried is 1 using device pairing wizard 2...