Windows 10: Bluetooth won’t find devices on my laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth won’t find devices on my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I put my device (AirPods) in pairing mode, it doesn’t appear on my Bluetooth device list. If anyone knows how to fix this please help. submitted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/anchopower, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Bluetooth won’t find devices on my laptop

When I put my device (AirPods) in pairing mode, it doesn’t appear on my Bluetooth device list. If anyone knows how to fix this please help.

submitted by /u/anchopower
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/anchopower, Dec 27, 2019
  2. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Bluetooth device migration.

Hi FredOlson1,

Sounds like a Bluetooth driver conflict to me. Did you make any changes on your laptop prior to the issue? What is the build and version of your Windows 10? In the meantime, kindly follow the steps below:

Step 1: Lets remove the Megacra sound bar from your Bluetooth device list.

1. Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth & other devices.
    2. Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Restart your laptop.

Step 2: Download and install the latest Bluetooth driver directly from Dell support website.

Step 3: Pair again your Bluetooth device to your laptop. Kindly check for the device manual for the instructions.

You may also want to check this article for the list of troubleshooting steps to fix Bluetooth connection issues.

Kindly update us with the results.

Gemzon Mar, Dec 27, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Bluetooth won’t find devices on my laptop

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Bluetooth won’t find devices on my laptop

1. Bluetooth won’t find devices on my laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won’t find

2. why can't I find a bluetooth device on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I find a bluetooth device on my laptop: I'm trying to find a bluetooth icon on my laptop but I can't find it. Guys please help. I'm also trying to transfer files from the laptop to my phone but they are not debuging ?...
  3. why can't I find a bluetooth device on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I find a bluetooth device on my laptop: I'm trying to find a bluetooth icon on my laptop but I can't find it. Guys please help. I'm also trying to transfer files from the laptop to my phone but they are not debuging ?...
  4. My laptop just won’t find my printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop just won’t find my printer: I recently purchased my first thermal printer GK420d and i’ve set it up but when my laptop scans for printers it just can’t find it.. i’ve plugged the usb and downloaded drivers but nothing really helps. any help is really appreciated, thank you...
  5. My laptop just won’t find my printer

My laptop just won’t find my printer: I recently purchased my first thermal printer GK420d and i’ve set it up but when my laptop scans for printers it just can’t find it.. i’ve plugged the usb and downloaded drivers but nothing really helps. any help is really appreciated, thank you...
  6. Bluetooth not finding any devices

Bluetooth not finding any devices: Recently I have tried to connect some Bluetooth devices headphones, PS5 controller to my windows machine but when going to settings > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth, none of the devices I'm trying to connect are showing up. Only a single...
  7. Bluetooth not finding any devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not finding any devices: Recently I have tried to connect some Bluetooth devices headphones, PS5 controller to my windows machine but when going to settings > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth, none of the devices I'm trying to connect are showing up. Only a single...
  8. Can't find my audio device with bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find my audio device with bluetooth: I recently build a new PC and wanted to bluetooth pair my Audio Engine A2+ speakers again with my new PC. Windows finds my Hue lamps and everything else except my speakers. On my previous PC with windows 10 it was no issue. Things I tried: Troubleshooting bluetooth...
  9. Update Broke My Bluetooth - No Bluetooth Device Available - Can't find bluetooth in Device...

Update Broke My Bluetooth - No Bluetooth Device Available - Can't find bluetooth in Device...: After a random update from Windows to update my Edge browser. I completely lost my Bluetooth, my computer seemed convinced that it wasn't even compatible. I spent many hours searching for the answer and tried so many different steps. Then I found one very simple solution on...
  10. Bluetooth can not find devices

Bluetooth can not find devices: My bluetooth does not work. I have a desktop with the following attributes: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name HPRYZEN System Manufacturer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix my bluetooth connection on windows 10