Windows 10: Bluetooth Won't Find Mobile Devices

Discus and support Bluetooth Won't Find Mobile Devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, So, I'm using Windows 10 and my bluetooth adapter is a "Qualcomm Atheros qca61x4 Bluetooth 4.1" and no matter what I try, I cannot discover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GarethCoffin, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Won't Find Mobile Devices

Hi,

So, I'm using Windows 10 and my bluetooth adapter is a "Qualcomm Atheros qca61x4 Bluetooth 4.1" and no matter what I try, I cannot discover mobile devices.

It find monitors, Fire TV Sticks and other similar things. But when trying to pair, it won't find headphones, mobile phones, bluetooth remote controls etc.

I've updated the drivers. I've changed the support service to automatic and restarted it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the bluetooth. I've tried just about every recommendation under the sun and still nothing works.

Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks

:)

GarethCoffin, Mar 25, 2020

2. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Mar 25, 2020
  3. tabuf Win User
    N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Mar 25, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Bluetooth Won't Find Mobile Devices

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Won't Find Mobile Devices

1. Bluetooth Won't Find Mobile Devices - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Won't Find

2. Windows 11 Bluetooth won't find any devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth won't find any devices: Hi,Wondering what are some next steps to help troubleshoot why Bluetooth won't find any devices near it. The steps I have taken are as follows- Ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter with no issues found- Made sure Discovery is enabled Settings > Devices > Bluetooth > More...
  3. Windows 11 Bluetooth won't find any devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Bluetooth won't find any devices: Hi,Wondering what are some next steps to help troubleshoot why Bluetooth won't find any devices near it. The steps I have taken are as follows- Ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter with no issues found- Made sure Discovery is enabled Settings > Devices > Bluetooth > More...
  4. Bluetooth not finding any devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not finding any devices: Recently I have tried to connect some Bluetooth devices headphones, PS5 controller to my windows machine but when going to settings > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth, none of the devices I'm trying to connect are showing up. Only a single...
  5. Bluetooth not finding any devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not finding any devices: Recently I have tried to connect some Bluetooth devices headphones, PS5 controller to my windows machine but when going to settings > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth, none of the devices I'm trying to connect are showing up. Only a single...
  6. Bluetooth not finding any devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth device find issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth device find issue: So I use windows 10 and I was using my joycons for my Nintendo switch on bluetooth and my laptop used to find both joycon controllers but now it doesn't it only finds my left joycon. I have tried turning on and of both devices and other things but it still doesn't find my...
  8. Bluetooth does not find devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth does not find devices: I wanted to use my BT speaker and started it up as you do, but it didn't connect. Reinstalling the device is not possible as, as stated in the title, the Bluetooth does not find ANY devices anymore. So far I tried - reanableing BT - restarting the PC - updating the drivers...
  9. Bluetooth can not find devices

Bluetooth can not find devices: My bluetooth does not work. I have a desktop with the following attributes: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name HPRYZEN System Manufacturer...
  10. Bluetooth device not getting paired with mobile

Bluetooth device not getting paired with mobile: Hi, I'm using HP Pavilion x360 convertible, my laptop Bluetooth is not getting connected with the mobile device - Android. Using Windows 10 on the laptop. Kindly let me know how to sort this out....