Windows 10: Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help!

Discus and support Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and other Bluetooth not pairing when I start up my computer. This is a problem because if my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MattCrimmins, May 14, 2021.

1. Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help!

I'm having an issue with my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and other Bluetooth not pairing when I start up my computer. This is a problem because if my keyboard won't pair I can't authenticate myself and end up locked out of my computer. I have to pull out a different USB keyboard to do that, then manually connect. When I manually connect it's fine, but I really need it to be automatically detected.I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the drivers, going into the device manager and flipping the bluetooth to automatic in the advanced settings, neither have worked. I'

:)

MattCrimmins, May 14, 2021
  2. Tobbe Win User

Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help! ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help! d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help! :(

Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help! DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help! :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, May 14, 2021
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Pairing Bluetooth Headphones

As an additional troubleshooting step, we suggest that you try to change the Startup type for Bluetooth Support Service as Automatic. Here are the steps:

• In the search box, type services and click on the result.
    • Select and double-click Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Under the Startup type, click on the drop-down menu and change it to
      Automatic.
    • Restart your computer.

For any results, please send us a response.

Louie Del, May 14, 2021
  4. Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help!

BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, May 14, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help!

1. Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help! - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won't pair

2. My bluetooth headphones won't pair anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth headphones won't pair anymore: Hi, I will provide a little context to my issue. I have used these headphones before they worked fine for a very long time, but suddenly they stopped working and I don't know why. My headphones are beats solo 3 and I was experiencing an issue I sometimes have with them; the...
  3. My bluetooth headphones won't pair anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth headphones won't pair anymore: Hi, I will provide a little context to my issue. I have used these headphones before they worked fine for a very long time, but suddenly they stopped working and I don't know why. My headphones are beats solo 3 and I was experiencing an issue I sometimes have with them; the...
  4. My bluetooth headphones won't pair anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth device paired but not connected HELP

Bluetooth device paired but not connected HELP: Hello, since I did the last win10 updateI'm having a problem connecting bluetooth audio device headphonesAfter an in-depth search on the internet there are endless attemptsRemoving installing updating drivers, replacing a bluetooth device so it is not a problem with this...
  6. Bluetooth Will Pair but Won't Connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth Will Pair but Won't Connect: I've gone through the pairing process on numerous devices, and my PC recognizes and pairs with the device, however, it won't connect. When I go into the Bluetooth settings, and select "Connect" I get an error that says "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is...
  7. Headphones won't connect to Bluetooth (not a pairing problem)

Headphones won't connect to Bluetooth (not a pairing problem): Using Plantronics Bluetooth headphones (S5xx17). When they have been turned off, the only way they will reconnect to my BT source is by opening the Windows 10 Sounds panel (not the Settings>Bluetooth and Other Devices window that shows them paired) then selecting the Playback...
  8. Headphones won't connect to Bluetooth (not a pairing problem)

in Windows 10 Support
    Headphones won't connect to Bluetooth (not a pairing problem): Using Plantronics Bluetooth headphones (S5xx17). When they have been turned off, the only way they will reconnect to my BT source is by opening the Windows 10 Sounds panel (not the Settings>Bluetooth and Other Devices window that shows them paired) then selecting the Playback...
  9. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse Won't Pair

Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse Won't Pair: Hello, I have bought the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse about 6 months ago and until today it worked just fine. Today it randomly disconnected while I was working on my laptop and now it won't connect again. I hold the button at the bottom, the LED starts flashing, mouse...
  10. Bluetooth won't pair with specific device

Bluetooth won't pair with specific device: Windows 10 Bluetooth can not find/pair with my Tivoli Audio "PAL BT" (bluetooth)radio. Pairing is successful with my BT headphones, and a SONY speaker, I can easily pair the PAL with my iPhone, so it is putting out a BT pairing signal! I use a Plugable BT400 dongle for...