Windows 10: Bluetooth won't turn off

Discus and support Bluetooth won't turn off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As the title says, Bluetooth refuses to turn off, when "turned off" in the Windows 10 Settings menu, it just switches back to on and reconnects to any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Evil Ev3, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Evil Ev3 Win User

Bluetooth won't turn off

As the title says, Bluetooth refuses to turn off, when "turned off" in the Windows 10 Settings menu, it just switches back to on and reconnects to any devices it can. It also refuses to disconnect from any devices.

Oddly another part of the settings menu (Dynamic lock) says Bluetooth isn't even on.

This doesn't bother me as I don't use BT at all. But after discovering this odd bug I wondered if anyone else had encountered it.

:)

Evil Ev3, Aug 5, 2019

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Aug 5, 2019
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Aug 5, 2019
  4. tabuf Win User

Bluetooth won't turn off

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth won't turn off

1. Bluetooth won't turn off - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won't turn

2. Bluetooth is turned off. Won't turn back on. Driver are gone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is turned off. Won't turn back on. Driver are gone.: I was playing a game when my computer just shut off. My mouse and keyboard lights were still running, and the fans and lights in the PC case were also still running, but there was no signal in my monitor. I shut it down manually using the button on the case and turned it back...
  3. Bluetooth is turned off. Won't turn back on. Driver are gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is turned off. Won't turn back on. Driver are gone.: I was playing a game when my computer just shut off. My mouse and keyboard lights were still running, and the fans and lights in the PC case were also still running, but there was no signal in my monitor. I shut it down manually using the button on the case and turned it back...
  4. Bluetooth is turned off. Won't turn back on. Driver are gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Bluetooth is turned off": My bluetooth says it is turned off but there is no button to turn it back on, and I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure all of my bluetooth services are switched to automatic and running, all while restarting my computer each time, and yet...
  6. "Bluetooth is turned off"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Bluetooth is turned off": My bluetooth says it is turned off but there is no button to turn it back on, and I have updated all of my drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled, made sure all of my bluetooth services are switched to automatic and running, all while restarting my computer each time, and yet...
  7. turning bluetooth on and off

turning bluetooth on and off: hi. i can't turn my bluetooth on. i dont see the button of turning on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turning-bluetooth-on-and-off/d9c4397b-cc62-4f58-8422-0affec5dec30
  8. "Bluetooth is turned off"

"Bluetooth is turned off": Hi there, So I was playing a game on my PC at around 6:30 pm now 7:41 pm and I got a notification to install a Windows 10 update. So I downloaded the update, my PC restarted and when it launched back up, my Bluetooth devices were disconnected. With the message showing...
  9. "Bluetooth is turned off"

"Bluetooth is turned off": Hello, last night I was using my Bluetooth speaker, and later my Bluetooth headphones, all the way until midnight with no issue whatsoever. This morning when I woke up, I tried turning on my speaker again but it wouldn't connect to my computer. I checked my Bluetooth settings...
  10. Bluetooth is Turned Off

Bluetooth is Turned Off: When i tried to Pair my Wireless Headphone, my Notebook Shows "Bluetooth is turned Off". And whe i go to Device manager to Fix that, it Shows "WIndows has stopped this Device Because it has Reported a Problem Code 43". I've Already Run a Troubleshoot for Bluetooth and it...