Windows 10: Bluetooth won't turn on.

Discus and support Bluetooth won't turn on. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, When I tried to connect my Bluetooth headphones it said Bluetooth was off when I went to turn it on. There was no Bluetooth switch and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by k001k1d, Oct 24, 2018.

1. k001k1d Win User

Bluetooth won't turn on.

Hello,

When I tried to connect my Bluetooth headphones it said Bluetooth was off when I went to turn it on. There was no Bluetooth switch and my hardware is up to date What do I do?

:)

k001k1d, Oct 24, 2018

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Oct 24, 2018
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Oct 24, 2018
  4. tabuf Win User

Bluetooth won't turn on.

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth won't turn on.

1. Bluetooth won't turn on. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won't turn

2. Bluetooth is turned off. Won't turn back on. Driver are gone.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is turned off. Won't turn back on. Driver are gone.: I was playing a game when my computer just shut off. My mouse and keyboard lights were still running, and the fans and lights in the PC case were also still running, but there was no signal in my monitor. I shut it down manually using the button on the case and turned it back...
  3. Bluetooth is turned off. Won't turn back on. Driver are gone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is turned off. Won't turn back on. Driver are gone.: I was playing a game when my computer just shut off. My mouse and keyboard lights were still running, and the fans and lights in the PC case were also still running, but there was no signal in my monitor. I shut it down manually using the button on the case and turned it back...
  4. Bluetooth is turned off. Won't turn back on. Driver are gone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth not turning on

Bluetooth not turning on: My bluetooth is not working whenever I try to turn it on. The option to turn it off/on is not there and I'm curious if I need to update my driver? It was working perfectly fine yesterday and all of the sudden I can't connect to any bluetooth device....
  6. Bluetooth disappeared and won't turn on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth disappeared and won't turn on: Just ran into a problem with Bluetooth on my computer. It was working earlier today but then all of a sudden my headphones weren't playing audio so I checked bluetooth settings and I no longer have the option to turn bluetooth on. Bluetooth button has also disappeared from...
  7. My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio...: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, the troubleshooter thing doesn't work. I am not sure what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-wont-turn-on-troubleshooter-returns/33ca4fb9-1aae-4c87-864d-5126352fd506
  8. My Bluetooth won't let me turn it on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth won't let me turn it on: My Intel Wireless Bluetooth says there is a driver error and I have already searched for new ones and it says it is up to date. I have tried uninstalling and restarting and that didn't work. The device status says that it cannot start(code 10). I have no idea what to do now...
  9. Bluetooth won't turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth won't turn off: As the title says, Bluetooth refuses to turn off, when "turned off" in the Windows 10 Settings menu, it just switches back to on and reconnects to any devices it can. It also refuses to disconnect from any devices. Oddly another part of the settings menu (Dynamic lock) says...
  10. My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio...

My Bluetooth won't turn on. Troubleshooter returns this message: "Check Bluetooth radio...: Hi my bluetooth is really wierd lately on my pc, it used to work well and now it has a hard time pairing up to anything and when it manages to pair it does not work at all for head phones, my ps4 controller has a very high latency but works from time to time and I did not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check bluetooth radio status fix

2. i installed dualshock drivers now my bluetooth wont turn on