Windows 10: Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager

Discus and support Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I disconnected my AirPods and reconnected them because I was trying to sort out a headphone situation, and when I tried to reconnect them it just kept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by azzy777, Nov 25, 2021.

1. azzy777 Win User

Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager

I disconnected my AirPods and reconnected them because I was trying to sort out a headphone situation, and when I tried to reconnect them it just kept saying 'can't connect' when I tried adding a new device. I went to device manager to update my drivers but they're up to date and I noticed a yellow warning sign over my driver. My PC is up to date, by the way. I tried the bluetooth troubleshooter but all it did was reinstall the driver which didn't fix anything. I'm just gonna copy and paste the detailed info from the troubleshooter.also yes, my pc supports bluetooth and i've been using my air

:)

azzy777, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Heldeiver Win User

Bluetooth is not working (it is not in Device Manager)

I have not bluetooth in Device Manager, I tried instal a lot of drivers, but it was no use. *Sad

Heldeiver, Nov 25, 2021
  3. Drives are accessable but yellow warning sign

Hi George,

I'm Stefano a Microsoft Independent Advisor, here to help you.

I suggest you to try this two procedures:

A) Scan and repair for filesystem:

1. Type "cmd" in windows search bar

2. Right click on "Command Prompt"

3. Select "Run as Administrator"

4. Type "sfc /scannow" without quote and press ENTER

Then:

B) Remove and reinstall of device driver:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on the hardware group that's not working

4. Right click on your hardware with the yellow sign

5. Click on "Uninstall device"

6. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

At this point search for driver update (if the yellow sign still is here):

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on the hardware group that's not working

4. Right click on your hardware with the yellow sign

5. Click on "Update device"

6. Click on the online option for updating driver

Then tell me if that works, please.

StefanoTamiotti, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager

Bluetooth devices will not connect

Hello Jean57sn, my name is Irisdiel and I am an independent advisor.

Down below I'm going to provide you with steps and instructions on how to help you with your issue which was listed by Lenovo Support to best help you.

Make sure your computer has the necessary hardware and that wireless is turned on. Bluetooth requires both hardware and software to work. Not all wireless networking hardware supports Bluetooth.

Method 1:

Step 1: Enable Bluetooth radio If Bluetooth is not turned on it may not show up in your control panel or device manager. We first need to enable the Bluetooth radio Press the key or button to enable your wireless adapter. This key may be the, F8 or Press Fn+F5
    (or F5).

Step 2: Check the Bluetooth drivers

Click Start and search for "Device Manager"

Look for all Bluetooth listings by opening the Network Adapters category and the Bluetooth Radios category (if available). If you can't find any Bluetooth listings under Network adapter and Bluetooth radios proceed to next step B

Make sure the driver has no Yellow exclamation mark or Down arrow sign

- Yellow Mark = The Bluetooth hardware is not responding or set up correctly. Updating or reinstalling Bluetooth drivers may correct this problem

- Down Arrow= Bluetooth is disabled. Right-click the device and select Enable to turn on Bluetooth.

Method 2: Enable Discovery Mode

Click Start and search for "Change Bluetooth"

From the Options tab, select Allow Bluetooth device to find this computer, and make sure Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer is selected.

Click OK and try to connect to your device. If problems persist, continue to the next step.

Method 3: Update Bluetooth Drivers

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Right-click and select Update Driver Software,

Select Search automatically for updated driver software, and then follow the rest of the steps.

Then...

Click Start and type "Device Manager"

In Device Manager locate the Bluetooth adapter. Select Uninstall

Restart your machine and Windows will automatically install the driver after you logged in

I also suggest you refer to Lenovo support down below as this issue has to do with Microsoft for best support:

URL:
    https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht50...

Thank you and good luck,

Regards- .

Irisdiel H, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager

1. Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won't has

2. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager: When I go to Device Manager > View > Devices by Container, I see that there is a yellow warning sign on my computer. When I expand the list, I don't see which driver is the issue.If I view devices by type, I don't see any yellow warning sign. How do I go about diagnosing...
  3. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager: When I go to Device Manager > View > Devices by Container, I see that there is a yellow warning sign on my computer. When I expand the list, I don't see which driver is the issue.If I view devices by type, I don't see any yellow warning sign. How do I go about diagnosing...
  4. Yellow Warning Sign on Container in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager: I disconnected my AirPods and reconnected them because I was trying to sort out a headphone situation, and when I tried to reconnect them it just kept saying 'can't connect' when I tried adding a new device. I went to device manager to update my drivers but they're up to date...
  6. Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager

Bluetooth won't work, has a yellow warning sign over the driver in device manager: I disconnected my AirPods and reconnected them because I was trying to sort out a headphone situation, and when I tried to reconnect them it just kept saying 'can't connect' when I tried adding a new device. I went to device manager to update my drivers but they're up to date...
  7. Bluetooth no turn on/off option and has yellow warning sign on device manager

Bluetooth no turn on/off option and has yellow warning sign on device manager: Please help i tried fixing it by updating, reinstalling, disabling and enabling nothing seems to work. I also tried setting it automatic on start up still no luck and regeditor...
  8. Device Manager window showing yellow sign for these

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device Manager window showing yellow sign for these: on w10-64 bit, my Device Manger window showing yellow sign for these Display Adapters - Microsoft Basic Display Adapter installed driver - date 6/21/2006 v 10.0.19041.1 signer MS Windows IDE ATA/ ATAPI Controllers - Intel R 300 Series Chipset Famil SATA AHCI Controller...
  9. Can't Update Drivers with Yellow Warning Signs in Device Manager (in Safe Mode)

Can't Update Drivers with Yellow Warning Signs in Device Manager (in Safe Mode): I recently got a new computer and decided to add my hard drive from my previous computer to this new one. While it works fine most of the time, there are a few occurrences where the computer completely crashes, and I end up getting a WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR error. First...
  10. Drives are accessable but yellow warning sign

Drives are accessable but yellow warning sign: Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drives-are-accessable-but-yellow-warning-sign/f1569f5a-fee9-4212-baf0-7ba50e5d2f80