Windows 10: Bluetooth won't work in my laptop

Discus and support Bluetooth won't work in my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The blue tooth function disappeared from my laptop a few months after I bought it and I reckon it was a windows update that caused it to disappear but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JiaraMontano, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Bluetooth won't work in my laptop

The blue tooth function disappeared from my laptop a few months after I bought it and I reckon it was a windows update that caused it to disappear but even after updating it to the newest driver, doing system restore, etc. it sill won't work :'( My hardware for sure has blue tooth as it can be seen in the device manager but there was a warning side beside it. It said that there was error code 10 and was suggested to install an updated driver but I have already installed the latest driver. I don't know what to do anymore Bluetooth won't work in my laptop :( Please help me Bluetooth won't work in my laptop :(

Bluetooth won't work in my laptop 674e72ff-72ba-4191-88d3-47941e822823?upload=true.png

:)

JiaraMontano, Dec 4, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 4, 2018
  3. tabuf Win User
    N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Dec 4, 2018
  4. nick255 Win User

Bluetooth won't work in my laptop

Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth won't work in my laptop

1. Bluetooth won't work in my laptop - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won't laptop

2. My laptop won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't work: I updated my laptop recently . And it asks as choose an option when I turn onAnd when I select "continue to windows" It comes to the same interface. What can ido? And I reset my PC also but it didn't work....
  3. My laptop won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop won't work: I updated my laptop recently . And it asks as choose an option when I turn onAnd when I select "continue to windows" It comes to the same interface. What can ido? And I reset my PC also but it didn't work....
  4. The bluetooth on my laptop is not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The bluetooth on my laptop is not working properly.: I have recently replaced the wifi card on my laptop IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 and I have had to reconnect all of my bluetooth devices. I have managed to do so for all but my bluetooth earbuds Edifier neobuds pro. All of the old previous bluetooth connections to the...
  5. The bluetooth on my laptop is not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The bluetooth on my laptop is not working properly.: I have recently replaced the wifi card on my laptop IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 and I have had to reconnect all of my bluetooth devices. I have managed to do so for all but my bluetooth earbuds Edifier neobuds pro. All of the old previous bluetooth connections to the...
  6. My Bluetooth headset mic won't work on my PC, but does on laptop

My Bluetooth headset mic won't work on my PC, but does on laptop: I got a bluetooth headset. It connects seamlessly to my laptop, and the mic and headphones part of it work perfectly. However, only the headphones work on my laptop.I've spent TWO HOURS looking up this question, and none of the fixes I find online help. Everything that should...
  7. My Bluetooth won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth won't work: My Bluetooth won't work. I have tried restarting my laptop (a Dell G5 15) many times, reinstalled the device, installing new drivers, restarted the Bluetooth Support Service, all to no avail. In device manager, the bluetooth adapter (Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth), changes...
  8. My Bluetooth won't work

My Bluetooth won't work: My Bluetooth won't work. I have tried restarting my laptop a Dell G5 15 many times, reinstalled the device, installing new drivers, restarted the Bluetooth Support Service, all to no avail. In device manager, the bluetooth adapter Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth, changes between...
  9. Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop

Bluetooth is not working on my Asus Laptop: Hi, I don't know if this problem has been solved or not, so I am sorry for asking this again. My laptop was damaged pretty badly in the hard drive section so I had to repaire it. But, after I repaired my laptop. Suddenly the bluetooth won't connect to anything. When I try...
  10. Bluetooth won't work.

Bluetooth won't work.: Im trying to pair my dualshock 4 controller with my pc and it won't work. I had no issues until I used it with my ps4. It gets detected under the Bluetooth settings as wireless controller When I click pair it does nothing for 10-30 seconds then says "that didn't work" 50523