Windows 10: Bluetooth won't work. Tried to troubleshoot and got this. What is the fix?

Discus and support Bluetooth won't work. Tried to troubleshoot and got this. What is the fix? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have a Bluetooth adapter. Always worked but now won't work for some reason. How can I fix this problem? ps : the Bluetooth adapter works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Karm, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Karm Win User

Bluetooth won't work. Tried to troubleshoot and got this. What is the fix?

Karm, Apr 3, 2021

2. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Bluetooth not working on ASUS laptop

Hello,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. To better assist you, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried disabling and enabling the Bluetooth using the Control Panel? (Not turning off and on)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Bluetooth troubleshooter by:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Apr 3, 2021
  4. nick255 Win User

Can't get Bluetooth working...

If your sure that its recognised properly then have a look on this links page http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/

The only thing i can think of to fix if it isnt recognised by linux is the following:

Firstly you have to find out what chipset your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Secondly i think your going to have to basically compile your own kernel and include the module for the chipset that your bluetooth dongle uses.
    Thirdly depending on if you add it to the kernel or as like built in you will have to add the name of the module to a config file which is used when you boot linux.

If the kernel doesnt have support for your bluetooth dongle then you can either try and find a different copy of the kernel which does or try and find the driver for it.

To recompile your own kernel however requires a whole guide itself , plus different linux distro's will have different kernels with different options and slightly different config files.

Only thing i can suggest is going to www.gentoo.org and reading through their handbook, its basically step by step setting up linux manually, in the handbook there is a page or two on recompiling your kernel for your particular configuration.

nick255, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth won't work. Tried to troubleshoot and got this. What is the fix? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won't Tried

2. Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter

in Windows 10 News
    Check Bluetooth Radio Status Not fixed – Says Bluetooth Troubleshooter: Windows 10 offers a built-in Bluetooth Troubleshooter that can resolve most of the Bluetooth issues automatically. But if the troubleshooter returns an error Check Bluetooth radio status – Not fixed, then this method will help you resolve the problem. Now since the...
  3. Bluetooth headphones won't connect to pc, tried to fix it online but still fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones won't connect to pc, tried to fix it online but still fix: I'm currently using a Predator G3-170 and this happened recently. Last night I was playing some GTA V and my computer crashed, I didn't think much of it and just rebooted my computer. I tried to reconnect my headphones but a text saying "That didn't work. Make sure your...
  4. windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working: Hi guys, i need help. My PC had been telling me to activate my windows but every time i checked, it was already activated. That has changed now and it's no longer active. My problem is, how is it that it was formerly activated and now it's not. I've tried troubleshooting and...
  5. windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows won't activate. Troubleshoot not working: Hi guys, i need help. My PC had been telling me to activate my windows but every time i checked, it was already activated. That has changed now and it's no longer active. My problem is, how is it that it was formerly activated and now it's not. I've tried troubleshooting and...
  6. What is this? I tried troubleshooting but can't find anything about fixing this....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this? I tried troubleshooting but can't find anything about fixing this....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/twoood [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hra1id/what_is_this_i_tried_troubleshooting_but_cant/
  7. Sound troubleshooter won't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound troubleshooter won't work: I was trying to change which device is the microphone and it wouldn't let me, so I tried running the troubleshooter and it keeps giving me this error message: "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access...
  8. Bluetooth not working, devices hidden, troubleshooter reports no bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not working, devices hidden, troubleshooter reports no bluetooth: I am using a Dell Inspiron 5570 laptop which comes with bluetooth. The bluetooth was working up until about a week ago. It disappeared. The switch to turn it on and off in the Bluetooth settings is gone. Devices I had previously used are shown as paired. The laptop is not...
  9. My computer won't play any sounds. I tried "troubleshooting sound problems" but it got...

My computer won't play any sounds. I tried "troubleshooting sound problems" but it got...: Here are the specs of my laptop: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Single Language Version: 10.0.17134 Build 17134 System Name: MSI System Model: GP62 6QE System Type: x64-based PC Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2301...
  10. Bluetooth won't work.

Bluetooth won't work.: Im trying to pair my dualshock 4 controller with my pc and it won't work. I had no issues until I used it with my ps4. It gets detected under the Bluetooth settings as wireless controller When I click pair it does nothing for 10-30 seconds then says "that didn't work" 50523