Windows 10: Bluetooth won't work.

Discus and support Bluetooth won't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Im trying to pair my dualshock 4 controller with my pc and it won't work. I had no issues until I used it with my ps4. It gets detected under the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Darkslayer16, May 15, 2016.

1. Bluetooth won't work.

Im trying to pair my dualshock 4 controller with my pc and it won't work. I had no issues until I used it with my ps4. It gets detected under the Bluetooth settings as wireless controller When I click pair it does nothing for 10-30 seconds then says "that didn't work"

:)

Darkslayer16, May 15, 2016
  2. pioslik Win User

Bluetooth keyboard doesn't work on Windows 10

But if my Bluetooth driver is corrupted shouldn't my bluetooth mouse won't work too?

pioslik, May 15, 2016
  3. Dualshock 4 controller won't connect on Windows 10 PC

I tried that, It works wired just won't pair with Bluetooth. Just says "that didn't work" it is detected bit won't pair.

Darkslayer16, May 15, 2016
  4. Bluetooth won't work.

Sometimes it takes awhile and multiple times to pair and connect.

orlbuckeye, May 15, 2016
  5. I have tried it 100+ times, always says the same thing

Darkslayer16, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth won't work.

1. Bluetooth won't work. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won't

2. Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.: Had a corruption issue and had to perform a clean reinstall of win 11.Had no problem discovering and connecting my usb dongle to my Sony headphones prior to reinstall.Since the install and through subsequent updates, it will not connect for more than a moment and often fails...
  3. Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth won't pair after clean install of Windows 11.: Had a corruption issue and had to perform a clean reinstall of win 11.Had no problem discovering and connecting my usb dongle to my Sony headphones prior to reinstall.Since the install and through subsequent updates, it will not connect for more than a moment and often fails...
  4. Bluetooth won't detect my controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth won't detect my controller: I'm trying to connect a Nintendo Pro Controller to my PC via bluetooth but it doesn't even show up. When connect via cable it works fine. After reading online I saw the main fix being to shut of my Nintendo Switch, however I did that and there was no improvement. I was unable...
  5. Bluetooth won't detect my controller

Bluetooth won't detect my controller: I'm trying to connect a Nintendo Pro Controller to my PC via bluetooth but it doesn't even show up. When connect via cable it works fine. After reading online I saw the main fix being to shut of my Nintendo Switch, however I did that and there was no improvement. I was unable...
  6. Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11: Hi,I recently bought a new pc and tried to pair my xbox elite series 2 controller to it, it did not show up in the bluetooth list. Assuming I did something wrong I check if I could connect the controller to a different device, that seemed to work just fine.So the error is in...
  7. Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11

Controllers won't show up in bluetooth list Windows 11: Hi,I recently bought a new pc and tried to pair my xbox elite series 2 controller to it, it did not show up in the bluetooth list. Assuming I did something wrong I check if I could connect the controller to a different device, that seemed to work just fine.So the error is in...
  8. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...: I tried almost every single suggestion from multiple different forums and nothing works and I don't want to factory reset my PC just because of this issue. Please any help is helpful. I even tried connecting the controller to other devices including my laptop and android...
  9. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...: I tried almost every single suggestion from multiple different forums and nothing works and I don't want to factory reset my PC just because of this issue. Please any help is helpful. I even tried connecting the controller to other devices including my laptop and android...
  10. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware