Windows 10: Bluetooth won't work.

Discus and support Bluetooth won't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Im trying to pair my dualshock 4 controller with my pc and it won't work. I had no issues until I used it with my ps4. It gets detected under the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Darkslayer16, May 15, 2016.

1. Bluetooth won't work.

Im trying to pair my dualshock 4 controller with my pc and it won't work. I had no issues until I used it with my ps4. It gets detected under the Bluetooth settings as wireless controller When I click pair it does nothing for 10-30 seconds then says "that didn't work"

:)

Darkslayer16, May 15, 2016
  2. pioslik Win User

Bluetooth keyboard doesn't work on Windows 10

But if my Bluetooth driver is corrupted shouldn't my bluetooth mouse won't work too?

pioslik, May 15, 2016
  3. Dualshock 4 controller won't connect on Windows 10 PC

I tried that, It works wired just won't pair with Bluetooth. Just says "that didn't work" it is detected bit won't pair.

Darkslayer16, May 15, 2016
  4. Bluetooth won't work.

Sometimes it takes awhile and multiple times to pair and connect.

orlbuckeye, May 15, 2016
  5. I have tried it 100+ times, always says the same thing

Darkslayer16, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth won't work.

1. Bluetooth won't work. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth won't

2. Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth won't pair at startup....please help!: I'm having an issue with my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and other Bluetooth not pairing when I start up my computer. This is a problem because if my keyboard won't pair I can't authenticate myself and end up locked out of my computer. I have to pull out a different USB...
  3. Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed

Bluetooth Keyboard Won't Reconnect After Being Removed: Hello, My bluetooth Keyboard Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard or something like that suddenly started performing different actions to what the buttons were meant to do earlier today. F3, instead of turning the volume down, performed the same action as pressing Control+F....
  4. my bluetooth earbuds connected as voice, music and won't play game sounds at all

my bluetooth earbuds connected as voice, music and won't play game sounds at all: As the title suggests, my BlueTooth earbuds have recently started to only connect for music and voice, and when I try to play a game the sound comes through my speakers instead of the earbuds. I have scoured the internet for an hour and can not find a solution to this...
  5. Bluetooth won't work. Tried to troubleshoot and got this. What is the fix?

Bluetooth won't work. Tried to troubleshoot and got this. What is the fix?: [ATTACH] I have a Bluetooth adapter. Always worked but now won't work for some reason. How can I fix this problem? ps : the Bluetooth adapter works just fine with other devices. Any fixes please?...
  6. My Bluetooth won't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Bluetooth won't work: My Bluetooth won't work. I have tried restarting my laptop (a Dell G5 15) many times, reinstalled the device, installing new drivers, restarted the Bluetooth Support Service, all to no avail. In device manager, the bluetooth adapter (Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth), changes...
  7. My Bluetooth won't work

My Bluetooth won't work: My Bluetooth won't work. I have tried restarting my laptop a Dell G5 15 many times, reinstalled the device, installing new drivers, restarted the Bluetooth Support Service, all to no avail. In device manager, the bluetooth adapter Qualcomm QCA9377 Bluetooth, changes between...
  8. My earphones won't connect to Bluetooth dongle Windows 10

My earphones won't connect to Bluetooth dongle Windows 10: My PC doesn't have built-in bluetooth, so I bought a dongle for that. I managed to connect a PS3 controller with the Scptoolkit program. However, I tried connecting my bluetooth earphones to it and nothing happened. When I try to pair something in the settings of Windows, it...
  9. Bluetooth won't connect

Bluetooth won't connect: Having problems with Windows10. Yesterday lost wireless after trying everything went back to factory restore. Now wireless is working but Bluetooth isn't. Tried troubleshooting. Bluetooth is on but not connecting. Any suggestions? Or should I go back and do another restore?...
  10. my new bluetooth airpods won't discover. they work with my iphone 12.

my new bluetooth airpods won't discover. they work with my iphone 12.: my new bluetooth airpods won't discover. they work with my iphone 12. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-bluetooth-airpods-wont-discover-they-work/dc53c106-cb59-4319-b087-d2005729d1de