Windows 10: bluetooth

Discus and support bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth cant find my phone i've tried all the Ms help topics turn bluetooth off on both computer &phone waited several mins turn back on still not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by paulw67ZV, Feb 10, 2024.

1. paulw67ZV Win User

bluetooth

My Bluetooth cant find my phone i've tried all the Ms help topics turn bluetooth off on both computer &phone waited several mins turn back on still not finding phone finds this but it'not my phone neighbours tv maybe? when i search from my phone phone finds computer&codes match up to pair but as you can see from the scrrenshot ther's no option to ok it .Ran trouble-shooter it says all working&drivers are up to date HELP

:)

paulw67ZV, Feb 10, 2024
Thema:

bluetooth

1. bluetooth - Similar Threads - bluetooth

2. Issue with Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Not Responding After Inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Not Responding After Inactivity: Hello,I am experiencing an issue with my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse set when using it with my MSI Prestige 15 A10SC notebook Model# 1898, 1929. The keyboard works well initially, but if I stop using it for a while, it stops responding and will not type, almost as...
  3. Issue with Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Not Responding After Inactivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard Not Responding After Inactivity: Hello,I am experiencing an issue with my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and mouse set when using it with my MSI Prestige 15 A10SC notebook Model# 1898, 1929. The keyboard works well initially, but if I stop using it for a while, it stops responding and will not type, almost as...
  4. My Bluetooth headphones bugged out after I tried turning them off during a phone call I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth headphones bugged out after I tried turning them off during a phone call I can...: Headphones are bugged after trying to turn them off during a phone call now they won't connect or even show the light signaling it's on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-headphones-bugged-out-after-i-tried/bebeeb2e-86c0-4d7d-b2ce-0e07151bd7e7
  5. My Bluetooth headphones bugged out after I tried turning them off during a phone call I can...

My Bluetooth headphones bugged out after I tried turning them off during a phone call I can...: Headphones are bugged after trying to turn them off during a phone call now they won't connect or even show the light signaling it's on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-headphones-bugged-out-after-i-tried/bebeeb2e-86c0-4d7d-b2ce-0e07151bd7e7
  6. I can’t access internet connection,flight mode and bluetooth button are fade and unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t access internet connection,flight mode and bluetooth button are fade and unable to...: I can’t access internet connection,flight mode and bluetooth button are fade and unable to turn off flight mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-internet-connectionflight-mode-and/9e6ce902-cadd-4f9c-8b96-d08fd7fc29e5
  7. I can’t access internet connection,flight mode and bluetooth button are fade and unable to...

I can’t access internet connection,flight mode and bluetooth button are fade and unable to...: I can’t access internet connection,flight mode and bluetooth button are fade and unable to turn off flight mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-internet-connectionflight-mode-and/9e6ce902-cadd-4f9c-8b96-d08fd7fc29e5
  8. My Bluetooth is turning on and off repeatedly and it wont stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth is turning on and off repeatedly and it wont stop: Hi, in short my Bluetooth keeps turning off and on repeatedly, and it will not stop no matter what I've tried this far. The Bluetooth i use is Intel R Wireless BluetoothRI have a Bluetooth headset, and I cannot use my computer properly without sound, so any help would be...
  9. My Bluetooth is turning on and off repeatedly and it wont stop

My Bluetooth is turning on and off repeatedly and it wont stop: Hi, in short my Bluetooth keeps turning off and on repeatedly, and it will not stop no matter what I've tried this far. The Bluetooth i use is Intel R Wireless BluetoothRI have a Bluetooth headset, and I cannot use my computer properly without sound, so any help would be...
  10. Beats Solo 3 Headphones not found as a bluetooth device

Beats Solo 3 Headphones not found as a bluetooth device: I recently got a new laptop on Windows 11 and have tried to connect either pair of my Beats Solo 3 Headphones through bluetooth. I have tried every single thing I have seen on the internet, including checking for windows updates or driver updates, restarting my laptop and...