Windows 10: bluetooth

Discus and support bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Bluetooth cant find my phone i've tried all the Ms help topics turn bluetooth off on both computer &phone waited several mins turn back on still not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by paulw67ZV, Feb 10, 2024.

1. paulw67ZV Win User

bluetooth

My Bluetooth cant find my phone i've tried all the Ms help topics turn bluetooth off on both computer &phone waited several mins turn back on still not finding phone finds this but it'not my phone neighbours tv maybe? when i search from my phone phone finds computer&codes match up to pair but as you can see from the scrrenshot ther's no option to ok it .Ran trouble-shooter it says all working&drivers are up to date HELP

:)

paulw67ZV, Feb 10, 2024
Thema:

bluetooth

1. bluetooth - Similar Threads - bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Not working,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Not working,: Hey there,My Bluetooth driver stopped working, so i uninstalled it, then reinstalled it, restarted my computer. and it still says bt isnt there, so i did the same thing, and the troubleshooter says i still don't have it, so does the device manager.Any ideas how to get...
  3. Bluetooth Not working,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Not working,: Hey there,My Bluetooth driver stopped working, so i uninstalled it, then reinstalled it, restarted my computer. and it still says bt isnt there, so i did the same thing, and the troubleshooter says i still don't have it, so does the device manager.Any ideas how to get...
  4. Bluetooth does not work properly when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth does not work properly when playing games: Hi,When i use my bluetooth headphones without any games started the sound is just fine. But sometimes when i start a game, not always but sometimes the sound glitches and the base dissapears and i start hearing my keyboard and mouse very clearly. And as soon as i stop playing...
  5. Bluetooth does not work properly when playing games

Bluetooth does not work properly when playing games: Hi,When i use my bluetooth headphones without any games started the sound is just fine. But sometimes when i start a game, not always but sometimes the sound glitches and the base dissapears and i start hearing my keyboard and mouse very clearly. And as soon as i stop playing...
  6. External bluetooth adapter can't load drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External bluetooth adapter can't load drivers: Hey,I have a Windows 11 PC, intel i-7 13700k CPU. I'm trying to enhance my BT range with an external BT adapter USB connectionI tried 2 different adapters both official adapters, Realtek based, 1 of them is D-Link, in every USB port my PC have about 12, the error is always...
  7. External bluetooth adapter can't load drivers

External bluetooth adapter can't load drivers: Hey,I have a Windows 11 PC, intel i-7 13700k CPU. I'm trying to enhance my BT range with an external BT adapter USB connectionI tried 2 different adapters both official adapters, Realtek based, 1 of them is D-Link, in every USB port my PC have about 12, the error is always...
  8. Bluetooth - Unable to delete app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth - Unable to delete app: Window 11 PC doesn't have Bluetooth. Purchased USB Bluetooth Wireless 5.3 Adapter. Unfortunately, should of checked, came with miniature CD which my Desktop does not have. Searched net and downloaded what I thought was a correct driver that would work. I've now got Bluetooth...
  9. Bluetooth - Unable to delete app

Bluetooth - Unable to delete app: Window 11 PC doesn't have Bluetooth. Purchased USB Bluetooth Wireless 5.3 Adapter. Unfortunately, should of checked, came with miniature CD which my Desktop does not have. Searched net and downloaded what I thought was a correct driver that would work. I've now got Bluetooth...
  10. Hi There, I am using MSI System Model GF63 Thin 9SC. Often My bluetooth gets disconnected

Hi There, I am using MSI System Model GF63 Thin 9SC. Often My bluetooth gets disconnected: Even when my system is in sleep, and when i look back in sometime my bluetooth icon gets disappears.I have installed bluetooth driver multiple times, it works sometime and then again it disappears....