Windows 10: BluetoothUserService_56aa1 is Exhibiting a "Parameter is Inccorect" Message when turning...

Discus and support BluetoothUserService_56aa1 is Exhibiting a "Parameter is Inccorect" Message when turning... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so when I try and turn the [BluetoothUserService_56aa1] service to automatic from manual, it tells me, "The Parameter is Incorrect".I'm not even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aelyx Shephard, Jun 28, 2022.

1. BluetoothUserService_56aa1 is Exhibiting a "Parameter is Inccorect" Message when turning...

Ok so when I try and turn the [BluetoothUserService_56aa1] service to automatic from manual, it tells me, "The Parameter is Incorrect".I'm not even sure if I need to set this to Automatic, but it was a recommendation from YouTube that prompted me into wanting to do so.Can someone help me find the correct parameters to put into the dialog box here so that I can make this service Automatic?AelyxContact me by phone 669 350-3627 or email: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** check each of these every few minutes during my day so I will be available.

:)

Aelyx Shephard, Jun 28, 2022

2. Parameter is incorrect

I restarted my computer - when it came back on I didn't have to sign in and I can't access anything - keep getting message "The parameter is incorrect. I can not access the internet or anything.

In the box is the following message

C:/Users/Donna/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/WinX/Group3/10 - Programs and Features.lnk The parameter is inccorect.

I cannot turn the computer off or restart

DonnaLiddell, Jun 28, 2022
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Eric2139 Win User

BluetoothUserService_56aa1 is Exhibiting a "Parameter is Inccorect" Message when turning...

How to Dump Networking Parameters?

Had a customer with this problem, they had a brand new Dell Optiplex 3050, with Windows 10 1709, and Realtek Gbit Family of lan adapters (wired connection). After much troubleshooting (many suggestions listed in the course of this thread), it turned out the PC needed a bios update. Among the updates listed on the dell website for bios version 1.52 (I flashed it with the latest 1.92) was "Update RealtekLOM".

LOM is "lan on motherboard" and the Realtek has flashable firmware.

One step for others having this issue is to check their computer manufacturer's website for "Lom" firmware updates for the particular network adapter - whether integrated or an add-in.

Eric2139, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

BluetoothUserService_56aa1 is Exhibiting a "Parameter is Inccorect" Message when turning...

1. BluetoothUserService_56aa1 is Exhibiting a "Parameter is Inccorect" Message when turning... - Similar Threads - BluetoothUserService_56aa1 Exhibiting Parameter

2. Exception processing message 0ex0000005-Unexpected parameters

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exception processing message 0ex0000005-Unexpected parameters: Hi.I have a problem with a pop-up message that says: "processing exception message 0ex0000005-Unexpected parameters". I am using Windows 7 Profesional Edition and the message appears when I start a program. Can you tell me the steps to solve this problem? Thank you....
  3. exception processing message 0xc0000005 - unexpected parameters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    exception processing message 0xc0000005 - unexpected parameters: when i right click on the taskbar and click on taskbar settings, it shows this error:when i go into personalization settings and try to go to taskbar settings through there, settings just crashes.i followed this guide: How to Fix the Error Code 0xc0000005 on Windows PC...
  4. Exception Processing Message 0xc0000005 Unexpected parameters

Exception Processing Message 0xc0000005 Unexpected parameters: Hello, I have the problem that I cannot do anything on my pc. I start it up, and 0xc0000005 occurs. It won`t even let me click on my screen anymore. I was just deinstalling some apps off my computer, restarted it because I felt like it and then it just randomly popped up. I'd...
  5. Exception Processing Message 0xc0000005 Unexpected parameters

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exception Processing Message 0xc0000005 Unexpected parameters: Hello, I have the problem that I cannot do anything on my pc. I start it up, and 0xc0000005 occurs. It won`t even let me click on my screen anymore. I was just deinstalling some apps off my computer, restarted it because I felt like it and then it just randomly popped up. I'd...
  6. Explorer.exe message "The Parameter is incorrect"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer.exe message "The Parameter is incorrect": Recently installed Windows 11. Using Edge. Now, everytime I log in I am greeted with the message Explorer.exe - The parameter is incorrect. To get rid of it you need to reply ok? I'm looking for a fix since I understand that Explorer is no longer supported....
  7. Explorer.exe message "The Parameter is incorrect"

Explorer.exe message "The Parameter is incorrect": Recently installed Windows 11. Using Edge. Now, everytime I log in I am greeted with the message Explorer.exe - The parameter is incorrect. To get rid of it you need to reply ok? I'm looking for a fix since I understand that Explorer is no longer supported....
  8. BluetoothUserService_56aa1 is Exhibiting a "Parameter is Inccorect" Message when turning...

BluetoothUserService_56aa1 is Exhibiting a "Parameter is Inccorect" Message when turning...: Ok so when I try and turn the [BluetoothUserService_56aa1] service to automatic from manual, it tells me, "The Parameter is Incorrect".I'm not even sure if I need to set this to Automatic, but it was a recommendation from YouTube that prompted me into wanting to do so.Can...
  9. Exception Processing Message 0xc0000139 - Unexpected parameters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exception Processing Message 0xc0000139 - Unexpected parameters: I keep getting this message: Exception Processing Message 0xc0000139 - Unexpected parameters. What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exception-processing-message-0xc0000139-unexpected/d9856758-a18b-4a9b-8f0f-33c15fb481c7
  10. Exception Processing Message 0xc0000139 - Unexpected parameters

Exception Processing Message 0xc0000139 - Unexpected parameters: I keep getting this message: Exception Processing Message 0xc0000139 - Unexpected parameters. What do I need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exception-processing-message-0xc0000139-unexpected/d9856758-a18b-4a9b-8f0f-33c15fb481c7