Windows 10: bluetooyh dongle for win 10 laptop

Discus and support bluetooyh dongle for win 10 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought this Bluetooth dongle so I could connect laptop to Bluetooth speakers and I cant figure out howto make it work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoniBrown1, Jul 11, 2019.

1. bluetooyh dongle for win 10 laptop

I bought this Bluetooth dongle so I could connect laptop to Bluetooth speakers and I cant figure out howto make it work

:)

JoniBrown1, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Dongle is working properly but showing no internet

Hi Monica,

Just to clarify, are you using a WiFi dongle to connect to the internet instead of the built in WiFi adapter of your device? Or are you using a desktop PC and is the WiFi dongle to connect to the internet? For now, what we can suggest is to follow all of
    the recommended troubleshooting steps on this article to resolve the issue. Be sure to click
    Show all to see all of the instructions. Please follow all of the recommended so we could troubleshoot further.

If the issue would still persist after doing all of the steps, please answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any updates/changes to your device prior to the issue happening?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Jul 11, 2019
  3. scajjr2 Win User
    IR USB dongle for Win 10 x64

Have a HTPC in an Antec Fusion remote case. Works great with my Harmony 550 and 700 remotes. Due to some new furniture we're changing the entertainment corner console and am putting the HTPC guts into a mini-ITX box.

As the new case has no IR in in and it seems new mobo's don't have CiR connections, is there a good IR USB dongle that will let me power on/off the HTPC with a Harmony remote in Win 10 x64?

Sam

scajjr2, Jul 11, 2019
  4. bluetooyh dongle for win 10 laptop

Bluetooth dongle for desktop not recognized in Windows 10

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for updating us. Let me help you.

As a work around, I suggest you to run the following troubleshooting steps and check if it resolves the issue.

Hardware Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices.
    Check if it helps.

And also try connecting the dongle in a different system (If possible) and check if it detecting or not.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

bluetooyh dongle for win 10 laptop

1. bluetooyh dongle for win 10 laptop - Similar Threads - bluetooyh dongle laptop

2. ZTE dongle MF730M not working in my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ZTE dongle MF730M not working in my windows 10 laptop: ZTE dongle MF730M not working in my windows 10 laptop. connect to dongle normally working and show in getting ready. not connect internet. other windows 10 laptop is working...
  3. dongle

dongle: i need a dongle for a microsoft comfort keyboard 1.0A model 1027 where might i get one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dongle/b5b51bb7-60ad-42e4-aa99-f245e906ab7c
  4. how too reomstall bluetooyh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how too reomstall bluetooyh: fix my bluetooyh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-too-reomstall-bluetooyh/2e9e6c38-c670-468b-9686-4599b8ef335f
  5. A decent bluetooth usb dongle that's completely compatible with Win 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A decent bluetooth usb dongle that's completely compatible with Win 10?: I bought one of those tp-link dongles on Amazon that said it was plug and play. It's not, and even with the drivers, it doesn't show up in the new Windows 10 settings menu. You have to go through the old Bluetooth menu to attach anything. Any suggestions for a decent...
  6. Help choosing a bluetooth dongle for win 10?

Help choosing a bluetooth dongle for win 10?: Hi, Could anyone recommend a decent bt 4.0 usb dongle that works perfectly with win 10? I bought one of these mini csr8510 ones cheap, and it's an absolute pile of junk. If I leave it plugged in It regularly stops other usb devices from starting upon boot, and even when it...
  7. RTU dongle licence on WIN 10

RTU dongle licence on WIN 10: Hi Can a 25 pin Deskey DK12 license dongle still work on a Windows 10 Telemetry pc? The Win 10 machine has no printer parallel port connection. Can a USB to 25 pin adapter work, if so can you recommend a device? Many Thanks CB...
  8. dongle

dongle: I have a new Microsoft wireless 900 desktop, with keyboard and mouse. I have lost the dongle, can you help, as this new. Tom Yonkers *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 250-861-9292 I am using it on windows ten....
  9. DONGLE

DONGLE: What is a USB Dongle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/dongle/2d6f9b70-c9a7-4df1-8b86-227e3d1443b4
  10. Does Win 10 turn on Bluetooth automatically and misread dongle as disk

Does Win 10 turn on Bluetooth automatically and misread dongle as disk: My Dell N7110 installed Win 10 free update nicely. Had some minor quirks but fixed and had to install updated software for HP products. Problem arose, when during Anniversary update, my mouse started connect/disconnect. Traced it to a bad wire at the mouse. Bought a new...