Windows 10: Bluetoth headset fail to connect after MS updates again

Discus and support Bluetoth headset fail to connect after MS updates again in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi.Once again I turn on BT Hesh2 Wireles, already paired with my Asus G752VT laptop long time ago. No sound comes from headset. I tried to reset it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PixelHunter9OOO, Jul 19, 2021.

1. Bluetoth headset fail to connect after MS updates again

Hi.Once again I turn on BT Hesh2 Wireles, already paired with my Asus G752VT laptop long time ago. No sound comes from headset. I tried to reset it and pair again to laptop, but no matter what the W10 21H1 doesn't find it in ready to pair devices. I reinstalled BT drivers with fresh one Logitech MX Master works wia BT before and after that - no reaction. Headset connects to phone flawlessly.I tried to connect another headset - in dialog appears a code! to confirm on device, which have no options to enter and confirm that code. This is ridiculous - how can I connect device which doesn't have

:)

PixelHunter9OOO, Jul 19, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Bluetoth headset fail to connect after MS updates again :p

cadaveca, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Bluetoth headset fail to connect after MS updates again

Headset problems

Hi Ricky,

We'd like to verify a few information regarding the problem you encountered with your USB headset.

• Is this the first time you're trying to install or connect your USB headset to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting it to a different USB port on your computer?
    • When you connected your headset, did the PC recognize it?

To help us isolate and address the issue, we suggest that you perform the hardware troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• Open your Control Panel.
    • Under System and Security, click Find and fix problems.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Bluetoth headset fail to connect after MS updates again

1. Bluetoth headset fail to connect after MS updates again - Similar Threads - Bluetoth headset fail

2. MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetoth Pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetoth Pairing: What do I need to do to allow a straight out of the box MS Modern Mobile Mouse to pair up via Bluetooth with my Windows 10 PC not new but it has Bluetooth?Also how to pair up same mouse with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+, please?I've tried to locate the mouse on each of the two by...
  3. MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetoth Pairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetoth Pairing: What do I need to do to allow a straight out of the box MS Modern Mobile Mouse to pair up via Bluetooth with my Windows 10 PC not new but it has Bluetooth?Also how to pair up same mouse with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+, please?I've tried to locate the mouse on each of the two by...
  4. Bluetoth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetoth device: Hi, I try to remove bluetoth device headphones from my comp. But, after 30 sec when I push button "REMOVE DEVICE", I get notice "remove failed". I try several time, but no sucess.Please, help me.thank youDušan...
  5. MS LifeChat 3000 USB Headset stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS LifeChat 3000 USB Headset stopped working after update: The headset above has worked without fail for as long as I've had it. In the audio selection box it has always been specifically listed by name. Windows updated last night and now it no longer works. The specific name has been replaced with 'Speakers (2-USB Audio)'. I've...
  6. Bluetoth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetoth: I am not able to see the Bluetooth on/off icon in the settings . I checked all the required updates also and now there isn't any update required but still I cant find the button …. Plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  7. MPOW HC5 Bluetoth headset with mic

MPOW HC5 Bluetoth headset with mic: Hi, I recently purchased the subject matter headphones and having trouble using them in Teams on my laptop. I have paired and selected them successfully through Teams setup but when I join a meeting everyone can hear me but I can't hear them. If I join the meeting in Teams...
  8. Windows Update fails again - and again, and again, etc!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update fails again - and again, and again, etc!!: My desktop is running Windows 10 Pro version 1709 build 16299.371. After many months and dozens of attempts, the Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1803 ALWAYS FAILS. In the process of failing it usually leaves the computer at least hung, and often unusable/unbootable....
  9. miracast fails to connect...again!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    miracast fails to connect...again!: Miracast was working on my lenovo yoga 370, now in the last few days it isn't. Samsung and HTC phones do it fine, using a Telstra roku 2 device. Telstra forum is telling me I need to speak to my miracast app supplier, but it's part of win 10, so that means you guys....
  10. Cannot connect to bluetooth headset after windows update

Cannot connect to bluetooth headset after windows update: After windows update, my Bluetooth headset is shown up as paired, but it is not connected (the audio output is still my speakers). Before the update there used to be a button saying "connect" beside the "remove device" button, but it is no longer there. I tried connecting...