Windows 10: Bluetoth

Discus and support Bluetoth in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am not able to see the Bluetooth on/off icon in the settings . I checked all the required updates also and now there isn't any update required but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by the r.............., Jul 14, 2020.

1. Bluetoth

I am not able to see the Bluetooth on/off icon in the settings . I checked all the required updates also and now there isn't any update required but still I cant find the button ….
    Plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

the r.............., Jul 14, 2020
  2. lonlyemye Win User

my bluetoth can't find other bluetoth devies

Bluetoth ddf1a807-2d97-493d-a404-1213b3fff579.png
    iam using windo 10 pro and my bluetoth decive is on but not searching other device I want to connent my mobile thtough bluetoth

lonlyemye, Jul 14, 2020
  3. AlexHG128 Win User
    Add Bluetoth Device Crashes

Hi! While trying to add a new bluetoth device at system configuration app or control panel, the wizzard closes inmediately.

AlexHG128, Jul 14, 2020
  4. aaddlee Win User

Bluetoth

blutooth

how i can delete the saved names from bluetoth list for Nokia E71

aaddlee, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Bluetoth

1. Bluetoth - Similar Threads - Bluetoth

2. MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetoth Pairing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetoth Pairing: What do I need to do to allow a straight out of the box MS Modern Mobile Mouse to pair up via Bluetooth with my Windows 10 PC not new but it has Bluetooth?Also how to pair up same mouse with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+, please?I've tried to locate the mouse on each of the two by...
  3. MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetoth Pairing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Modern Mobile Mouse Bluetoth Pairing: What do I need to do to allow a straight out of the box MS Modern Mobile Mouse to pair up via Bluetooth with my Windows 10 PC not new but it has Bluetooth?Also how to pair up same mouse with a Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+, please?I've tried to locate the mouse on each of the two by...
  4. I'm unable to connect bluetoth. In my settings the bluetooth is coming as on but in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm unable to connect bluetoth. In my settings the bluetooth is coming as on but in the...: The bluetooth isn't opening up for me. it is hard for me when I'm in class https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-connect-bluetoth-in-my-settings-the/7fc8feaa-8178-4339-b9f4-e60df7106c50
  5. I'm unable to connect bluetoth. In my settings the bluetooth is coming as on but in the...

I'm unable to connect bluetoth. In my settings the bluetooth is coming as on but in the...: The bluetooth isn't opening up for me. it is hard for me when I'm in class https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-unable-to-connect-bluetoth-in-my-settings-the/7fc8feaa-8178-4339-b9f4-e60df7106c50
  6. I'm unable to connect bluetoth. In my settings the bluetooth is coming as on but in the...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microphone of bluetoth headphone isn`t working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone of bluetoth headphone isn`t working properly: When connected via bluetooth over ear headphones it works fine as an output device, but if I do something that uses the microphone the headset gets disconnected after a while 1-2 minutes. If I try to connect the headphones via 3.5 mm jack the microphone doesn't even get...
  8. Microphone of bluetoth headphone isn`t working properly

Microphone of bluetoth headphone isn`t working properly: When connected via bluetooth over ear headphones it works fine as an output device, but if I do something that uses the microphone the headset gets disconnected after a while 1-2 minutes. If I try to connect the headphones via 3.5 mm jack the microphone doesn't even get...
  9. Bluetoth headset fail to connect after MS updates again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetoth headset fail to connect after MS updates again: Hi.Once again I turn on BT Hesh2 Wireles, already paired with my Asus G752VT laptop long time ago. No sound comes from headset. I tried to reset it and pair again to laptop, but no matter what the W10 21H1 doesn't find it in ready to pair devices. I reinstalled BT drivers...
  10. Bluetoth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetoth device: Hi, I try to remove bluetoth device headphones from my comp. But, after 30 sec when I push button "REMOVE DEVICE", I get notice "remove failed". I try several time, but no sucess.Please, help me.thank youDušan...