Windows 10: Bluettooth Error: "This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE"

Discus and support Bluettooth Error: "This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My Bluetooth is not working I checked it out and it says fist in the troubleshoot to check Bluetooth radio status. I checked the Device Manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KendallAdams, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Bluettooth Error: "This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE"

Hi,

My Bluetooth is not working I checked it out and it says fist in the troubleshoot to check Bluetooth radio status. I checked the Device Manager and clicked on my IntelR Wireless BluetoothR and it came up with

"This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE"

So, what do I do I have a Window 10 and I just installed the recent update.

:)

KendallAdams, Mar 3, 2020

2. bluetooth transfer of photos from smartphone in Windows 10

where do my pics go when I upload them via bluettooth from phone to laptop

samanthatarr, Mar 3, 2020
  3. bcd79 Win User
    how to switch off cell phone radio or change to airplane mode on Nokia e73

is there a way to keep only wifi switched on and keep bluettooth and cell radio off?

bcd79, Mar 3, 2020
  4. Bluettooth Error: "This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE"

nokia n70 with Mercedes Benz Bluetooth SAP V2

the only think i can find in the bluettooth menu is the on/of the (show to all) and the name i cant find the sim acceess.pease help me i cant find it

ferhon2075, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

Bluettooth Error: "This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE"

1. Bluettooth Error: "This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE" - Similar Threads - Bluettooth Error device

2. Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: Hello! Now, I have another problem. Bluetooth doesn't want to work. In the device manager, next to Intel Wireless Bluetooth, there is a small yellow triangle exclamation mark inside. And this error code greets me: This device cannot be started. Code: 10...
  3. Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Wireless Bluetooth This device cannot start. Code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: Hello! Now, I have another problem. Bluetooth doesn't want to work. In the device manager, next to Intel Wireless Bluetooth, there is a small yellow triangle exclamation mark inside. And this error code greets me: This device cannot be started. Code: 10...
  4. Bluetooth adapter device cannot start code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth adapter device cannot start code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: Iam using 64bit windows 10 and after some update, I started experiencing problems with my Bluetooth adapter driver IntelR Wireless BluetoothR. so I cannot connect any Bluetooth device to my laptop. I tried re-installing the adapter driver by removing it entirely from my...
  5. This device cannot start. (code 10)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This device cannot start. (code 10): While playing League of Legends on my Lenovo ideapad 330 the laptop shut down by itself. After booting it back up (it took longer than usual) my keyboard wasnt working. Booting it up takes longer now. There is a yellow triangle next to to the Standard PS/2 Keyboard in...
  6. Bluetooth Driver error STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE code 10

Bluetooth Driver error STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE code 10: When I first got my PC, I would connect my Airpods and PS4 controller through bluetooth, but for a couple months now, bluetooth hasn't worked for me and I checked in device manager and it gave me this error. Any thoughts on how to fix it ?...
  7. Intel Bluetooth adapter cannot start code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

Intel Bluetooth adapter cannot start code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE: Windows 10 pro GA-Z97-D3H motherboard Intel adapter that doubles as both wifi, and bluetooth. Over the last few days, my bluetooth adapter has failed a number of times. When it fails, there is no bluetooth icon, nothing can connect to bluetooth, and the device shows with...
  8. Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Status_Device_Power_Failure (Code 10) Device Cannot Start

Intel Wireless Bluetooth Driver Status_Device_Power_Failure (Code 10) Device Cannot Start: This driver has been working for awhile, seems like it stopped working within the last two weeks, is there a known issue tied to a specific windows update or other related issue? The following troubleshooting has been attempted: Uninstall driver Use default windows driver...
  9. Intel management engine interface code 10 error (STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Intel management engine interface code 10 error (STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE): Hello, I am running Windows 10 in my computer. When I tried to wake up my PC (by moving the mouse) from sleep mode, the PC shuts down and rebooted itself. In a normal circumstance, after I move the mouse, the PC prompted me the login screen almost immediately....
  10. Error code 10 (This device cannot start)

Error code 10 (This device cannot start): Hello, I have been trying to fix this error for the past few hours with no luck. Having this error with my ADATA UV150 32GB USB flash drive. The laptop I am using is Lenovo ideapad 100S (14). The things I have tried: obviously restarting the pc; switching between all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check bluetooth radio status