Windows 10: Bluish screen after updating windows 10 version 2004

Discus and support Bluish screen after updating windows 10 version 2004 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have zero idea how my screen got bluish just after updating version 2004. please help me fix this issue..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bhargav Gohil, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Bluish screen after updating windows 10 version 2004

I have zero idea how my screen got bluish just after updating version 2004.

please help me fix this issue..

:)

Bhargav Gohil, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Bluish screen after updating windows 10 version 2004

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Bluish screen after updating windows 10 version 2004

1. Bluish screen after updating windows 10 version 2004 - Similar Threads - Bluish screen updating

2. Screen becomes bluish just after booting into windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen becomes bluish just after booting into windows: When I turn on my laptop, the color of the screen appears bluish but after sometime the colors become normal. It happens every time I start my pc. I have tried updating the display drivers but the problem is not solved....
  3. No sound after windows 10 update version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No sound after windows 10 update version 2004: Did anyone experience the same issue here, which is laptop no sound at all after the latest windows 10 updates version 2004. There is an issue with the Realtek driver I think. I will just wait for October patch and update it once again? Should I skip the 2004 update and...
  4. WIndows 10 version 2004 update

WIndows 10 version 2004 update: How long should the Windows 10 version 2004 update take? Mine has been updating for 9 hours and has not even restarted once yet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-2004-update/f5343f79-990c-4557-833b-4a6e2f04f69d
  5. Windows 10 Update, version 2004

Windows 10 Update, version 2004: I have a customize HP computer already came with Windows 10 Pro, this update will not install, as soon as it gets to 98% it starts the download over and reinstalls. What the bloody h*ll is going on? I don't understand, I turned off all of my virus protection and firewalls to...
  6. Windows 10 update version 2004

Windows 10 update version 2004: I am using windows 10 pro and recently i re-installed my system due to hardware changes. After installing i have received the windows 10 update only upto version 1909. How can i update it to recent version 2004 may 2020 update...
  7. Windows 10 "Locking" after Update to Version 2004.

Windows 10 "Locking" after Update to Version 2004.: Updated to version 2004 on a Gateway laptop. After update, Screen had "Privacy options" to choose from, and while scrolling and reading holding down the left mouse button the screen turned blue, and said "Locking" with the spinning wheel below it. Laptop shut off. Will not...
  8. Problems after update windows 10 version 2004

Problems after update windows 10 version 2004: Hello, I'm having some troubles after update a few days ago: Hibernate is not working, it just turn off my laptop. Sleep is making the system hang so I have to force shutdown with the power button. Normal shutdown takes a lot of time in comparison with the shutdown time...
  9. Windows 10 update version 2004

Windows 10 update version 2004: Not sure if anyone had same problems as me with the above update but one to be careful of if you have not yet done the update. I have 2 laptops with different specs but a decent broadband system, and the download from start to finish took 19 hours, maybe my issue was a one...
  10. after upgrading windows 10 to version 2004 is black screen

after upgrading windows 10 to version 2004 is black screen: HI After I upgradewindows 10 from version 1909 to version 2004 OS19041.264 take to long to login,and the is a black screen,i foece to shotdown siveral times my laptop until was able to boot and login why this is hapen? some sing wrong with the new version of windows 10/...