Windows 10: Bluish screen tint (not BSOD)

Discus and support Bluish screen tint (not BSOD) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greeting fellow Windows 10 users, A while ago I used to have a problem, upon finishing playing certain games in full-screen mode and exiting back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wref11, Jun 30, 2018.

1. wref11 Win User

Bluish screen tint (not BSOD)

Greeting fellow Windows 10 users,

A while ago I used to have a problem, upon finishing playing certain games in full-screen mode and exiting back to windows my screen would acquire a bluish tint and make me sad.

After searching for quite a while none of the solutions I found worked and I found out that by changing my screen's resolution the colours would go back to normal. Besides, someone has pointed out that it was a known issue and that it would be fixed with the Creator's update in a few month. Some half a year or more later the Creator's update did come out and fixed the bug.

Then a month ago or so the GDPR update came out and "fixed" the fix. Now whenever I exit certain games, disconnect my USB mouse or sometimes just randomly it acquires the bluish tint. And changing the resolution does not work any longer most of the times. What does work for me is log out from the session, but it's hardly an ideal solution.

So does anyone has an idea how to fix it for good or should I just wait the next update and hope they'll fix it again.

Thanks,

I feel like w10 devs secretly love Unix and make a crappy buggy product on purpose so to encourage more people to try it out

:)

wref11, Jun 30, 2018

2. Bluish tint of screen color

I have a brand new Inspiron 11, 3000 series, Model 3168, on which the screen colors are tinted very much to the blue. Also the screen looks washed out, no matter what setting I put the brightness at.Very unhappy so far. It lost my wifi and is very slow.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

DamperPants488, Jun 30, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 30, 2018
  4. Bluish screen tint (not BSOD)

Laptop screen has blue tint

I connected the laptop to my tv and it shows the right colours. (black and white photos are now correct, not with that blue tint). (Before this problem my screen had this blue tint for circa 10 seconds, after that it changed to the right colors.)

Westland1940, Jun 30, 2018
Thema:

Bluish screen tint (not BSOD)

1. Bluish screen tint (not BSOD) - Similar Threads - Bluish screen tint

2. Green tint/Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green tint/Screen: Can someone please help me with my screen that have a green tint, i cant do my school work and i can't attend my online classes due to the green tint, the device that i am using is Lenovo IdeaPad S145....
  3. Red screen tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Red screen tint: Hey,after I started Call of Duty Warzone yesterday I have a red screen tint when I use HDR. I can "fix" it for some minutes if I open the display settings by right clicking on my desktop yes just opening this settings fixes the problem. But just on one screen, for the second...
  4. Yellow Tint Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yellow Tint Screen: Recently I've began to play a game called VALORANT, i've noticed that when i open the game my laptops' screen tints this yellow-ish color making white and all other colors look toned down. When i finish playing and close the game the tint is still there and i have to close my...
  5. Blue Tint on Screen

Blue Tint on Screen: Hi, I was working on a paper for class and I was copying things, I tried to press Ctrl+C and I missed the button, I don't know what I accidently pressed. But, a small box appeared, as if I was changing my laptops fan speed, saying that I was now in Cinematic view I'm pretty...
  6. Yellow tint in screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yellow tint in screen: Hello guys , i recently bought a laptop which has an ips panel , but i noticed that it is yellowish (or has Yellow tint) (it is more likely a hardware problem or maybe it is not a problem) so i tried all the windows and intel colors calibration but nothing changed so i...
  7. Greenish tint on screen

Greenish tint on screen: Hey Microsoft Every time when I boot my PC my screen automatically turns into a greenish tint. I can fix this when I change my resolution or do calibrate my colors but it comes back every time when I reboot/boot my pc. It also happens with some games that I play for example...
  8. blue tint screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue tint screen: I turned on my laptop and found a blue tint screen. Everything on the screen has that blue tint. Please help to get normal colors on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tint-screen/d0792b04-7d70-4435-b96c-9a3fd059ce1a
  9. For some reason windows lost it's red colour and has a bluish tint

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    For some reason windows lost it's red colour and has a bluish tint: I've tried numerous things like calibrating the screen colours and turning off color blind mode but for some reason the red color doesn't come back but I know it's not my screens fault because in the bios I can see red colors so it may be a software issue but I'm stumped as...
  10. Red tint on the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Red tint on the screen: I spilled tea on my Asus laptop and got the screen with red lines and a blue tint. So, I have the screen replaced. But it helped partially, because I received a red tint on my screen. Could you help me?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows has blue tint just installed

2. monitor has blue tint all over

3. bluish screen