Windows 10: Blur in Download and Upload pop up

Discus and support Blur in Download and Upload pop up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I face some issue with my Windows. Whenever I want to downlaod or upload something. The file explorer become blur. Anybody have some idea?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ricky Gunawan, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Blur in Download and Upload pop up

Hi I face some issue with my Windows.

Whenever I want to downlaod or upload something. The file explorer become blur.

Anybody have some idea?

:)

Ricky Gunawan, Feb 11, 2020
  2. ARTOSOFT Win User

Program to upload or download bios from VGA card.

Hi,

Can anyone suggest me working application to upload or download bios from my VGA card? I am thinking to edit bios with Rabit.

Thanks!

Regards,
    Arto.

ARTOSOFT, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Blurred Windows Pop-ups

It started today for some reason, and it was nothing I have changed deliberately. For example, when I wish to save an image and the "save as" op up appers, it is now blurry compared to everything else around it. I have the fix blurry apps setting applied
    and the zoom etc is fine fro the resolution. It is just the pop up that is blurred. Any good ideas why, has this started because of an update. It was ok yesterday. Screen shot attached. It happens with all windows pop ups apart from the file explorer , pictures
    folders etc.

Blur in Download and Upload pop up f38ff671-47d7-4b48-9cbe-b5a005705fb0?upload=true.jpg

ROCKETRON816, Feb 11, 2020
  4. Jackalito Win User

Blur in Download and Upload pop up

Jackalito, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Blur in Download and Upload pop up

1. Blur in Download and Upload pop up - Similar Threads - Blur Download Upload

2. "Group By" for the Downloads folder is different when using the upload pop-up than when...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Group By" for the Downloads folder is different when using the upload pop-up than when...: When trying to upload a file from the Downloads folder, the view in the File Explorer pop-up always reverts to the Group By Date view. Even though I have set the default for that folder view to Group By: none. And it does have that view when simply viewing the folder, just...
  3. "Group By" for the Downloads folder is different when using the upload pop-up than when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Group By" for the Downloads folder is different when using the upload pop-up than when...: When trying to upload a file from the Downloads folder, the view in the File Explorer pop-up always reverts to the Group By Date view. Even though I have set the default for that folder view to Group By: none. And it does have that view when simply viewing the folder, just...
  4. "Group By" for the Downloads folder is different when using the upload pop-up than when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Download Pop-Up Window Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Pop-Up Window Freezes: The problem isUpon prompting open the window for sharing any file upon my laptop to a website uploading pictures to wordpress site, for example, the download window freezes and eventually says "Open Not Responding"This occurs everytime I attempt to share a file from my laptop...
  6. Download Pop-Up Window Freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Pop-Up Window Freezes: The problem isUpon prompting open the window for sharing any file upon my laptop to a website uploading pictures to wordpress site, for example, the download window freezes and eventually says "Open Not Responding"This occurs everytime I attempt to share a file from my laptop...
  7. Microsoft Store pop up when downloading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store pop up when downloading: So everytime I download something from my browser there'a a pop up window from the Microsoft Store asks me if I want to donload this beuase it's not from the store. That was annoying but ok. In the last few days the pop up also appears when I want to download something but it...
  8. Blurred Windows Pop-ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurred Windows Pop-ups: It started today for some reason, and it was nothing I have changed deliberately. For example, when I wish to save an image and the "save as" op up appers, it is now blurry compared to everything else around it. I have the fix blurry apps setting applied and the zoom etc is...
  9. Fluctuating Download/Upload Internet Speed - up to 50% less

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fluctuating Download/Upload Internet Speed - up to 50% less: Hi there. I'm trying to troubleshoot my friend's internet speed that goes from ~150-375 Mbps download and ~15-37 Mbps upload. She's paying for 400/40 and the internet repairman said the speeds going into the modem are fine. She's directly connected (no wi-fi) and the normal...
  10. Windows 10 UAC pop up "downloading Packets"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 UAC pop up "downloading Packets": Hey all, got a question... Buddy just got a new windows 10 laptop and its been acting weird.. A pop up randomly comes up saying "downloading Package to X" (x is usually a number 1 - 3) then the CMD prompt window pops up for a fraction of a second then disappears. when...