Windows 10: blur-sign-in-screen-windows-10

Discus and support blur-sign-in-screen-windows-10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i am NOT computer literate---SO please understand that my issue is with the windows 10 virus as seen here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KevinA6, Apr 11, 2021.

1. KevinA6 Win User

blur-sign-in-screen-windows-10

i am NOT computer[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1] literate---SO please understand that[/COLOR]

my issue is with the windows 10 virus as seen here [COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1][COLOR=rgba0, 91, 106, 1]https://winaero.com/disable-blur-sign-in-screen-windows-10/ [/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]i have spent 100's of dollars to have this virus 'fix'......and it aint fix....because if its not a virus, then when i start windows 10, the screen will be clear...lots of people have told me to change 'registry' file...yea i did that...and it 'cost me............I DAMAGE THE COMPUTER TO THE POINT THAT IT HAD TO GO TO THE COMPUTER SHOP...AND I WAITED MORE THAN 2 MONTHS....they were backed up and it cost me more than 500 dollars, for them to 'search for viruses..........only to tell me its CLEAN" this computer store billed by the 'seconds---so with in a minute........that is already past 80 bucks-----just for the first minute...and 'do that for more than 6 weeks............I SPENT SOME MONEY---i am more than sure i am one of the TRILLON of windows ten users that have made many complaints to mircrosoft...and they have not 'fix it.'''''''''''''''they need to HURRY UP, SCRAP THAT CURRENT COPY OF WINDOWS 10.........POUR GAS ON IT..AND THEN LIGHT THE MATCH....IT NEED TO BE DESTROYED 'NOW.................' THEN REBUILD A 'VIRGIN' COPY OF WINDOWS 10 WITH OUT THE VIRUS YOU CALL IT BLUR SCREEN, I CALL IT A VIRUS ..........and then 'force' every one running windows 10...to install a "virgin' copy of windows 10---so we can be a peace..........i am so furstated with windows 10 ,and the virus...i had a "more simple' time to install WINDOWS 95--AT LEAST I KNOW THAT WORK AND I AM ON DAIL UP.....THAT IS HOW FURSTRATED I AM .......................AND IF YOU PEOPLE 'UNDERSTAND ME...THEN THE NEXT COPY OF WINDOWS 10 WILL NOT HAVE THE VIRUS[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba32, 33, 36, 1]* Moved from Viruss & Malware[/COLOR]

:)

KevinA6, Apr 11, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Can not access computer. Blurred Sign in screen.

@clemenzina
    How to disable Sign-in screen acrylic (blur) background on Windows 10 May 2019 Update | Windows Central
    - that's what you're referring to, I believe- the background to the login screen, rather than the lock screen- but should not affect the ability to log on.

That said, if tahalodhi16 is having trouble logging on, but not otherwise, it's worth trying what you suggest.
    The article I've quoted also gives the registry details, so that could be done in Safe Mode if it's easy to access that in this situation.

Clarification is needed else we are simply guessing.

dalchina, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Can not access computer. Blurred Sign in screen.

I customised my "lock screen" and that's what was blurred. I don't log in. That's why I'm not quite on the same page as you *Wink

Just imagine a non-techie person going to all that trouble to set a picture of great sentimental value as their lock screen and then Microsoft go and blur it - what an insult *cry *Tongue

clemenzina, Apr 11, 2021
  4. lmod Win User

Thema:

1. blur-sign-in-screen-windows-10 - Similar Threads - blur sign screen

2. Screen blurs...that is all.. windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screen blurs...that is all.. windows 10: Hello. I'm encountering a problem with a PC. On powering the machine and pressing a key the screen blurs but no window appears in order to input the password. The screen stays blurred for a few minutes and clears. The mouse and keyboard function but nothing appears on screen....
  3. Blurred screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurred screen: My computer was purchased on Dec 21 and sometime appear the photo situation. How can solve this problem?Microsoft.Windows.Kernel.PnP.AggregateClearDevNodeProblem{"ver": "4.0","name": "Microsoft.Windows.Kernel.PnP.AggregateClearDevNodeProblem","time":...
  4. Screen blur

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blur: Hello Everyone, This is Eswara here . I am Here to report a problem in display and bug in windows 11 . Sometimes some part of my screen is blur if I open or closes a app . And I have attached a screenshot for it .So pls tell me a quick solution for it...
  5. Screen blur

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen blur: Hello Everyone, This is Eswara here . I am Here to report a problem in display and bug in windows 11 . Sometimes some part of my screen is blur if I open or closes a app . And I have attached a screenshot for it .So pls tell me a quick solution for it...
  6. Blur Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blur Screen: Every time I turn on my PC I get turned down with a blue screen asking to restart. I tried safe mode, I tried to startup repair, I even tried to reset my pc without removing its personal files and I couldn’t make it over 50%. And I am now stuck without the ability to get to...
  7. Lock Screen Blurred when signing in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Blurred when signing in.: This has happened since update of Windows 10 back in October 2019. I don't like it would like a clear picture. Can this be corrected ? I am sure I am not the only one that does not find it acceptable. Await an answer....
  8. Can not access computer. Blurred Sign in screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can not access computer. Blurred Sign in screen.: Hello Everyone, This is the first time I’ve encountered this problem. After the new windows update, I cannot access the computer as it is blurry and flickers in between as it is working. Please help 138150
  9. Blurred screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurred screen: My PC has recently updated August 1st 2019. When 1st powering on the login screen is blurred. Once you have logged in, it appears to be ok, except when you select a function like settings the background is now black, trying to adjust this I found that the start taskbar and...
  10. Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen Background in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 18237, Microsoft added an acrylic blur effect to the sign-in screen...