Windows 10: Blur when scrolling down on the left pane in File Explorer

Discus and support Blur when scrolling down on the left pane in File Explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get this graphics glitch when scrolling down on the left pane in File Explorer in Windows 10. Is there a way to fix this, it seems a bit strange?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShadowLad, Nov 22, 2020.

1. ShadowLad Win User

Blur when scrolling down on the left pane in File Explorer

I get this graphics glitch when scrolling down on the left pane in File Explorer in Windows 10. Is there a way to fix this, it seems a bit strange?

Blur when scrolling down on the left pane in File Explorer [​IMG]

:)

ShadowLad, Nov 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 File Explorer left pane display issue when scrolling

Hello

I've noticed some sort of display issue when scrolling down the tree view on the left pane of the file explorer.

When scrolling down, the text for the bottom entry (file or folder etc) becomes slightly stretched. It' looks quite glitchy.

Has anyone experienced this before?

It's quite difficult to explain but as the treeview scrolls, every text at the bottom of the treeview stretches in height slightly before showing the next item in the list.

allyouneedisdave, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    two pane file explorer ?

I just use windows explorer, open two copies, select one - Widows Key + Left Arrow - select two Windows Key + Right Arrow - It's sorted.

I also do a lot of my file handling in a single window - Open the source folder in the right Pane - Select files - Drag to Left pane the folder list will scroll up and down as required and a pause on a folder will open it's sub-folders

Barman58, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Blur when scrolling down on the left pane in File Explorer

File Explorer Navigation Pane. Uncontrollable scrolling.

When I move my cursor into the Navigation Pane of File Explorer, the scroll bar immediately and unstoppably starts scrolling to the top, here it stops. Any attempt to move it downwards or use the scrolling function on my mouse is thwarted by the bar immediately
    scrolling back to the top. The details pane works as normal.

A similar effect occurs in the Favourites List in Edge and in my spread sheets (Open Office's Excel compatible programme).

Can anyone help, please?

JudyHultgren, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Blur when scrolling down on the left pane in File Explorer

1. Blur when scrolling down on the left pane in File Explorer - Similar Threads - Blur scrolling down

2. White lines following files in file explorer when scrolling down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White lines following files in file explorer when scrolling down.: When scrolling down in File Explorer I have these white lines following me. It happens only in File Explorer and nowhere else and only in that bottom left corner....
  3. Windows 11 file explorer left pane display issue when scrolling

Windows 11 file explorer left pane display issue when scrolling: When scrolling down in the navigation pane, the text for the bottom entry becomes stretched. The issue happens when you use two figures on the touchpad. when you grab the scrollbar or use an external mouse it doesn't happen....
  4. Windows 11 file explorer left pane display issue when scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer left pane display issue when scrolling: When scrolling down in the navigation pane, the text for the bottom entry becomes stretched. The issue happens when you use two figures on the touchpad. when you grab the scrollbar or use an external mouse it doesn't happen....
  5. Unable to scroll down a document in the preview pane of Windows Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to scroll down a document in the preview pane of Windows Explorer.: The title says it all, really. Until last week I could scroll down a document in the preview pane of Windows explorer. This week I cannot. As far as I am aware, all drivers and Windows itself are up to date. The only thing that happened last week is we had a Windows update....
  6. Unable to scroll down a document in the preview pane of Windows Explorer.

Unable to scroll down a document in the preview pane of Windows Explorer.: The title says it all, really. Until last week I could scroll down a document in the preview pane of Windows explorer. This week I cannot. As far as I am aware, all drivers and Windows itself are up to date. The only thing that happened last week is we had a Windows update....
  7. Unable to scroll down a document in the preview pane of Windows Explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. File Explorer Navigation Pane. Uncontrollable scrolling.

File Explorer Navigation Pane. Uncontrollable scrolling.: When I move my cursor into the Navigation Pane of File Explorer, the scroll bar immediately and unstoppably starts scrolling to the top, here it stops. Any attempt to move it downwards or use the scrolling function on my mouse is thwarted by the bar immediately scrolling back...
  9. Windows 10 File Explorer left pane display issue when scrolling

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer left pane display issue when scrolling: Hello I've noticed some sort of display issue when scrolling down the tree view on the left pane of the file explorer. When scrolling down, the text for the bottom entry (file or folder etc) becomes slightly stretched. It' looks quite glitchy. Has anyone experienced...
  10. Strange and cluttered File Explorer left pane

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange and cluttered File Explorer left pane: This is something that's been bothering me since I upgraded this Dell XPS8700 to windows 10 some two weeks or more ago. The left pane in File Explorer seems to duplicate my drive letters and info other than what's under the entry "This PC". If I look down the list,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows explorer scrolling blurry