Windows 10: Bluray Drive File View is seriously bugged!

Discus and support Bluray Drive File View is seriously bugged! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok iv tested for a long time now and know how to use an os Im on the latest windows 10 Pro 64bit build 17763.316 The issue i have is the Bluray... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JOHN30011887, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Bluray Drive File View is seriously bugged!

Ok iv tested for a long time now and know how to use an os

Im on the latest windows 10 Pro 64bit build 17763.316

The issue i have is the Bluray drive

No matter how you try to set files on any disk to show Tiles View it always defaults to Details View

Even tried going to View tab -> Folder Options -> View, then click Apply to Folders so everything is Tile View but as soon as you close the bluray disk and reopen its back to Details view

Iv clean installed my os and even tried this on my mothers Pc and its the exact same issue on hers so its not just my Pc with this annoying issue

The files on the disk doesn't matter what extension they are, issue happens to everything

:)

JOHN30011887, Feb 14, 2019

2. BluRay/DVD drive for laptop

Note that my drive is a DVD/Bluray drive, not a DVD drive. I had a DVD drive before and it worked fine. It's first when I went with a Bluray drive is went wrong. Do you know if your solution takes Bluray into account?

RalfMånsson, Feb 14, 2019
  3. kchmid Win User
    Bluray drive not working after installing Windows 10

I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop. A few years ago, I installed Windows 10. One thing I didn't do was to check that all the software and drives were still working. I recently tried to play a Bluray disc in the bluray drive that came standard when I purchased
    the laptop. The drive plays regular dvds and cd. It rips cds correctly. It even recognizes the bluray disc and displays the correct title in file explorer. However, it cannot play the bluray dvd.

Is this a drive or driver issue? I would assume it should be a simple fix, as all other functions of the drive are working properly... I just can't get the bluray movie to play.

kchmid, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Bluray Drive File View is seriously bugged!

Is the bluray drive on the Elite 4k?

You'll find all the Xbox related information on
    http://xbox.com

But to answer your question, no. The Xbox One S has a 4k BluRay drive, the earlier (bigger) consoles only have a regular BluRay drive.

airmattdog, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Bluray Drive File View is seriously bugged!

1. Bluray Drive File View is seriously bugged! - Similar Threads - Bluray Drive File

2. Windows 10 serious bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 serious bug: I am facing an issue in which I was having a bluetooth driver update 2 days ago on windows update while the driver was downloading I by mistake paused my updates and when I resumed them the bluetooth driver update was no more. Then I rushed to windows update history the...
  3. Windows 10 serious bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 serious bug: I am facing an issue in which I was having a bluetooth driver update 2 days ago on windows update while the driver was downloading I by mistake paused my updates and when I resumed them the bluetooth driver update was no more. Then I rushed to windows update history the...
  4. Windows 10 serious bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BluRay Drive LG WH16NS40 Not Detected by Windows

BluRay Drive LG WH16NS40 Not Detected by Windows: Hi! I use an HP laptop with Windows 10. And for the life of me, I cannot get the system to detect the internal Bluray drive I purchased secondhand to burn a few discs. The drive is connected via an SATA to USB cable, but it does not show up anywhere in the device manager...
  6. BluRay player

BluRay player: Where can I download a Microsoft ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluray-player/3ab36b30-0ac0-49ca-b572-395641d573bc
  7. BluRay Drive won't play movie discs

BluRay Drive won't play movie discs: I am trying to play some bluray discs on Windows 10. It sometimes sees the drive but rarely see the disc in the drive. I am unable to go back to Windows 7 or 8. Every time I try to play a movie in various movie player, the disc would not be found. 6202
  8. Serious Bug In Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Serious Bug In Windows 10: There's been this serious bug in Windows 10 sense the RTM release last year. I am currently on version 1511 (OS Build 10586.71) Windows 10 Pro x64 and the bug is still there. I tried calling Microsoft numerous of times to report the bug, but they weren't helpful at all. I...
  9. Very Serious Bug In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Very Serious Bug In Windows 10: Please read thoroughly. There's been this serious bug in Windows 10 sense the RTM release last year. I am currently on version 1511 (OS Build 10586.71) Windows 10 Pro x64 and the bug is still there. I tried calling Microsoft numerous of times to report the bug, but they...
  10. Serious bug in Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious bug in Windows: I have noticed a serious bug in Windows. It's happened before but I didn't know why. Now I think I do! This happened today on all three of our machines. All were left on a while, idle enough time for Windows defender to do some kind of background auto scan. After I went to...