Windows 10: Bluray Driver will not read any disk windows 10 update Model: Matshita BD-MLT UJ272Q

Discus and support Bluray Driver will not read any disk windows 10 update Model: Matshita BD-MLT UJ272Q in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there an updated driver for Matshita BD-MLT UJ272Q, windows 10 will not read the disk. tried un/re-installing from device manager and still does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CLim01, Jan 4, 2019.

1. CLim01 Win User

Bluray Driver will not read any disk windows 10 update Model: Matshita BD-MLT UJ272Q

Is there an updated driver for Matshita BD-MLT UJ272Q, windows 10 will not read the disk. tried un/re-installing from device manager and still does not read. the operating system shows the hardware/drive (i.e. assigned letter) in explorer but when disc (Bluray, audio, data) is inserted the system does not recognize it.

Is there a fix?

:)

CLim01, Jan 4, 2019
  2. PWHock Win User

Windows 10 Driver for MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ240ES ATA Device (Toshiba Qosmio X500 Model PQX33a-02G00J

Have upgraded Toshiba Qosmio X500 laptop (Model PQX33A-02G00J) to Windows 10. All good except DVD player does not work.

Can I get a driver for MATSHITA BD-MLT UJ240ES ATA Device

PWHock, Jan 4, 2019
  3. sjm52 Win User
    Looking for Drivers for Drivers for MATSHITA BD-CMB UJ141AF ATA

Drivers for MATSHITA BD-CMB UJ141AF ATA - this drive only works as a DVD drive since I installed Win 10. I have Nero 15 Bluray software but still won't play Bluray disk.

sjm52, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Bluray Driver will not read any disk windows 10 update Model: Matshita BD-MLT UJ272Q

Looking for Drivers for Drivers for MATSHITA BD-CMB UJ141AF ATA

i have a Qosmio F60 from Toshiba. It is not compatible with Win10 according to Toshiba. Which is extremely annoying as my laptop updated to WIN10 and now the bluray player wont play bluray discs. I dont even recall agreeing to update to Win10, How do i roll
    back to win8 so my blu ray will work again?

Or does windows have a driver for my Matshita bluray? model is BD-CMB UJI41ES. Windows says the current driver is the most up to date. Frustrating!!!

LanceStewart, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Bluray Driver will not read any disk windows 10 update Model: Matshita BD-MLT UJ272Q

1. Bluray Driver will not read any disk windows 10 update Model: Matshita BD-MLT UJ272Q - Similar Threads - Bluray Driver read

2. How to download a driver for the Matshita BD MLT UJ272 DVD-RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download a driver for the Matshita BD MLT UJ272 DVD-RAM: Hi,I have seen many instructions to make the DVD RAM useful again after the upgrade to Win10. Now, you have to upgrade to the Win11, WITHOUT SOLVE THIS SIMPLE ISSUE!!! I have passed FOUR YEARS with lots of data and software on CDs/DVDs and can't use them. There is no...
  3. How to download a driver for the Matshita BD MLT UJ272 DVD-RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to download a driver for the Matshita BD MLT UJ272 DVD-RAM: Hi,I have seen many instructions to make the DVD RAM useful again after the upgrade to Win10. Now, you have to upgrade to the Win11, WITHOUT SOLVE THIS SIMPLE ISSUE!!! I have passed FOUR YEARS with lots of data and software on CDs/DVDs and can't use them. There is no...
  4. How to download a driver for the Matshita BD MLT UJ272 DVD-RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problem with Matshita Drive BD-MLT UJ-272 on Windows 10 not spinning up.

Problem with Matshita Drive BD-MLT UJ-272 on Windows 10 not spinning up.: I have a problem with Matshita Drive BD-MLT UJ-272 on Windows 10 not spinning up on my Toshiba P870 Laptop. This started happening after losing everything on a system crash after Windows 10 update. I reinstalled Windows 10 and now have the current update installed. My Toshiba...
  6. MATSHITA BD MLT-240AFW DRIVER

MATSHITA BD MLT-240AFW DRIVER: I have an Asus N76VZ. Originally Windows 7. Upgraded to Windows 10 clean install. After that the optical drive MATSHITA BD MLT-240AFW no longer reads Blu ray. It plays DVD no problem. I've search everywhere and there is no driver at all. Any ideas? Also, the webcam stopped...
  7. DVD's not playing on matshita bd-mlt uj240afw

DVD's not playing on matshita bd-mlt uj240afw: Hi, I have an ASUS N53SV with a matshita bd-mlt uj240afw disc drive. I cannot seem to play DVD's at the moment, but can play music CD's. I appear to have the latest drivers but cannot locate the issue. I am running Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. Can anyone help? Cheers...
  8. Driver for Mathita BD-MLT UJ260AF

Driver for Mathita BD-MLT UJ260AF: Where could I find driver BD-MLT UJ260AF to corridge my driver corrupt? ***Modified title from: Mathita BD-MLT UJ260AF*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-mathita-bd-mlt-uj260af/3b0d58c5-fb95-4d6f-9091-c30058f88fcb
  9. Mathita BD-MLT UJ260AF

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mathita BD-MLT UJ260AF: Where could I find driver BD-MLT UJ260AF to corridge my driver corrupt? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mathita-bd-mlt-uj260af/3b0d58c5-fb95-4d6f-9091-c30058f88fcb
  10. DVD’s not recognized by Blu-ray Matshita BD-MLT UJ272Q

DVD’s not recognized by Blu-ray Matshita BD-MLT UJ272Q: Is there an updated driver for Matshita BD-MLT UJ272Q, windows 10 will not read the disk. tried un/re-installing from device manager and still does not read. the operating system shows the hardware/drive (i.e. assigned letter) in explorer but when disc (Bluray, audio, data)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my matshita BD wont play bluray firmware update

2. matshita uj262 blu ray drivers for windows 10

3. Matshita Blu-ray Disc windows 10

4. matshita blu ray uj 120 not reading cd,
  5. mt laptop wont read bluray discs windows 10,
  6. matshita bd-mlt uj272s doesnt read discs,
  7. BluRay not reading pc,
  8. windows 10 bluray not reading dsics,
  9. matshita bd mlt uj272q firmware