Windows 10: BluRay player

Discus and support BluRay player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where can I download a Microsoft ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluray-player/3ab36b30-0ac0-49ca-b572-395641d573bc Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JLC-321, Aug 9, 2019.

1. JLC-321 Win User

BluRay player

Where can I download a Microsoft ?

:)

JLC-321, Aug 9, 2019
  2. bowtieman Win User

Cast to Device (Sony BluRay Player)

I can cast YouTube videos to my Sony BluRay Player from Chrome but not from Edge. I see the player in devices and from what I can tell, I have all the settings right. I don't know much about this stuff. What is required to cast from Edge to a device. My
    bluray player is
    Sony BluRay Player Amazon
    if it helps.

bowtieman, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Sony VAIO laptop Bluray Player/Writer

Hi,

Will the Sony VAIO laptop Bluray player/Writer work after installing Windows 10?

it is extremely important as i store some data on bluray writable discs.

It requires a licence from WINDVD BD which I have as part of purchasing a laptop with a bulit in bluray player/writer.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Sohail Qureshi, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

BluRay player

Can't Play BluRay Disks?

I can no longer play BluRay disks following my recent upgrade to Windows 10 - I've tried playing commercial BluRay discs and recorded disks from my Panasonic BluRay TV recorder.

The BluRay disks used to play fine on my PC but now I've upgraded to Windows 10 nothing will play the disk or .m2ts file - I've tried Nero BluRay Player, VLC, Films & TV and Media Player.

The BluRay disks play fine in my 2 dedicated BluRay players so the disks are OK. Has Windows 10 done something to trash the codecs for BluRay playback and how do I check and solve the issue? Perhaps I should uninstall/reinstall Nero 2015 which I use for BluRay playback?

Steve C, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

BluRay player

1. BluRay player - Similar Threads - BluRay player

2. 180 GB Bluray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    180 GB Bluray: I bought a 100GB BDXL disc for $12. When I went to format the disc in explorer, it formatted but then it said that the disc was 180GB, which was not true. I can no longer write to the disc with explorer, and I have to use a Hex editor to write to it. Disk management will not...
  3. 180 GB Bluray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    180 GB Bluray: I bought a 100GB BDXL disc for $12. When I went to format the disc in explorer, it formatted but then it said that the disc was 180GB, which was not true. I can no longer write to the disc with explorer, and I have to use a Hex editor to write to it. Disk management will not...
  4. 4K BluRay Playback on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4K BluRay Playback on Windows: UHD BluRay Playback was only possible with CPUs that have Intel SGX which no current CPUs have anymore no matter if Intel or AMD so it is currently impossible to playback 4K BluRay leally it works just fine to playback illegaly downloaded BluRay, just not legally bought.Will...
  5. 4K BluRay Playback on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4K BluRay Playback on Windows: UHD BluRay Playback was only possible with CPUs that have Intel SGX which no current CPUs have anymore no matter if Intel or AMD so it is currently impossible to playback 4K BluRay leally it works just fine to playback illegaly downloaded BluRay, just not legally bought.Will...
  6. Windows 10 File Manager is not Displaying Bluray Optical Drive and it Won't Play Discs...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 File Manager is not Displaying Bluray Optical Drive and it Won't Play Discs...: I spent most of yesterday trying to get my dvd player to work I haven't tried playing anything since last Christmas.I've already tried all of the solutions in this help article >...
  7. What is the name of this cable? (came with Pioneer bluray player)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the name of this cable? (came with Pioneer bluray player): This cable came with my Pioneer Bluray player but I lost it. Is it possible to buy the same or similar cable separately? Here's the place where the cable plugs into (strange shape): Imgur: The magic of the Internet The cable is shown here too: Pioneer Slim BDRW/DVDRW...
  8. ASUS N551JK laptop - will not acknowledge installed CD player or external Bluray writer

ASUS N551JK laptop - will not acknowledge installed CD player or external Bluray writer: I checked the driver information and for both it gives me the following error message: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or...
  9. Using an ethernet cable to link a internet ready bluray player to my laptop to share the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using an ethernet cable to link a internet ready bluray player to my laptop to share the...: I use the hotspot on my cell phone to connect my computer to the internet. is it possible to share this internet connection with a sony bluray player model BDP-BX18, which is internet capable just not a wireless connection. Can i use an ethernet cable linking the bluray to my...
  10. LG Bluray Player, WH16NS40, very slow on a clean Win10 install

LG Bluray Player, WH16NS40, very slow on a clean Win10 install: Folks, I have an LG WH16NS40, SATA, in my rig. I've just performed a clean Win10 install. The drive (Bluray) is VERRRRY slow. I've got the latest firmware (released almost a year ago, v1.02). Device manager shows Win10 using driver version 10.0.10586.0 from June 21, 2006....