Windows 10: Blurred Background Image at Log-in Screen

Discus and support Blurred Background Image at Log-in Screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I have just updated to November 2019 v-1909' Since the update, I cannot correct a severely blurred Lock Screen image on the Log-in screen. I have... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Edsaidso, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Edsaidso Win User

Blurred Background Image at Log-in Screen

I have just updated to November 2019 v-1909'

Since the update, I cannot correct a severely blurred Lock Screen image on the Log-in screen. I have tried changing the image, enabled and disabled several times, each with a cold Start. My name and avatar are fine - just the image is awful...

Thanks in advance for any input.

Ed

:)

Edsaidso, Dec 12, 2019
  2. Minime7 Win User

Want same background image and lock screen image on Windows 10 - problem

I tried your suggestion but is didn't work unfortunately. When I am in settings and I look at my Lock Screen image it is clear as a bell, but when I preview the Background image it is blurred and I don't seem to be able to copy the Lock Screen image to
    the Background! I keep reselecting it from the pictures but it's still blurred and out of focus.

Minime7, Dec 12, 2019
  3. Minime7 Win User
    Want same background image and lock screen image on Windows 10 - problem

Thanks for your reply. I tried your suggestion about "Centre" but that didn't help unfortunately. When I am in settings and I look at my Lock Screen image it is clear as a bell, but when I preview the Background
    image it is blurred and I don't seem to be able to copy the Lock Screen image to the Background! I keep reselecting it from the pictures but it's still blurred and out of focus. The saved image I have of the Lock Screen is a small photo in the middle of
    the page but it fills the Lock Screen and is very clear.

Minime7, Dec 12, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Can not access computer. Blurred Sign in screen.

@clemenzina
    How to disable Sign-in screen acrylic (blur) background on Windows 10 May 2019 Update | Windows Central
    - that's what you're referring to, I believe- the background to the login screen, rather than the lock screen- but should not affect the ability to log on.

That said, if tahalodhi16 is having trouble logging on, but not otherwise, it's worth trying what you suggest.
    The article I've quoted also gives the registry details, so that could be done in Safe Mode if it's easy to access that in this situation.

Clarification is needed else we are simply guessing.

dalchina, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Blurred Background Image at Log-in Screen - Similar Threads - Blurred Background Image

2. Screen blur

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blur: Hello Everyone, This is Eswara here . I am Here to report a problem in display and bug in windows 11 . Sometimes some part of my screen is blur if I open or closes a app . And I have attached a screenshot for it .So pls tell me a quick solution for it...
  3. blur background applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    blur background applications: It is not unusual for me to have quite a few applications open at any one time and to often have the windows overlapping. is there any way to keep the active window crisp and sharp while having the background application windows blurred or transparent. thanks. Steve...
  4. Blur the background in Webex Meet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blur the background in Webex Meet: Hi I have started using Webex Meet for taking online classes.. I would like to blur my background during this time. Please advise on how to blur the background during classes with webex meet in Windows 10? Thanks Rekharyan...
  5. Blur Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blur Screen: Every time I turn on my PC I get turned down with a blue screen asking to restart. I tried safe mode, I tried to startup repair, I even tried to reset my pc without removing its personal files and I couldn’t make it over 50%. And I am now stuck without the ability to get to...
  6. Blurred screen

Blurred screen: My PC has recently updated August 1st 2019. When 1st powering on the login screen is blurred. Once you have logged in, it appears to be ok, except when you select a function like settings the background is now black, trying to adjust this I found that the start taskbar and...
  7. Blurred background image during login and input of a password.

Blurred background image during login and input of a password.: After upgrade to 1903 the image in background is blurry when I login and should type password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-background-image-during-login-and-input-of/ef883d07-268c-48a5-bb07-946bed2276a4
  8. Lock screen image is blurred

Lock screen image is blurred: I've noticed an unwanted change on the lock screen since updating to 1903, this is on both my desktop (Home) and laptop (Pro) while the sign on box is up, the lock screen image is blurred to the point of being unrecognizable. The desktop is set to sign on automatically so...
  9. Lock screen image is blurred

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen image is blurred: I've noticed an unwanted change on the lock screen since updating to 1903, this is on both my desktop (Home) and laptop (Pro) while the sign on box is up, the lock screen image is blurred to the point of being unrecognizable. The desktop is set to sign on automatically so...
  10. Introducing background blur in Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing background blur in Skype: We’ve all had those moments: You’re about to video call your parents and your laundry is all over the place, or you’re about to have a meeting with a potential investor and your business plan is on a whiteboard behind you, or you’re being interviewed on live television and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 flight mode blurry background