Windows 10: Blurred Icons!

Discus and support Blurred Icons! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [img] I have no idea why do This PC icons look like this!, is it a virus or some upgrade bugs in windows 10? can anyone tell me what to do?*sarc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Emilia, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Emilia Win User

Blurred Icons!

Blurred Icons! [​IMG]

I have no idea why do This PC icons look like this!, is it a virus or some upgrade bugs in windows 10?
    can anyone tell me what to do?*sarc
    Thanks

:)

Emilia, Oct 4, 2015
  2. Bones1313 Win User

Icon blurring

Sorry I never realized I got a reply

I have made several changes resolutions, text size, you name it

Yes I have a screen shot and I'm always running the latest version of windows

Blurred Icons! [​IMG]

That's what it looks like and just gradually gets worse until I restart, then its fine until I play a game. It gets all **** again even if the game is the same resolution as my screen or even if its not still happens.

Bones1313, Oct 4, 2015
  3. Icon blurring

Hi,

To further isolate your concern, we need to gather more information about the issue by answering the following questions below:

1. Can you send us a screen shot of the icons that are affected?

2. Have you tried to do changes on your display?

3. Can you tell us what version or build of your operating system right now?

Jomari Arc, Oct 4, 2015
  4. Blurred Icons!

Shadow Delta, Oct 20, 2015
  5. Emilia Win User
    Hey shadow, thanks for the reply i really appreciate it, it worked FINALLY!
    After approximately two weeks of restarting after trying this..
    Icon Cache - Rebuild in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums
    and...
    Default File Associations - Restore in Windows 8
    I was frustrated at first as i thought it's not working with me, but voil it did after all!
    thanks again *Wink
    here's the difference...

Blurred Icons! [​IMG]

Emilia, Nov 11, 2015
  6. Back to the HD world. *Biggrin

Shadow Delta, Nov 11, 2015
  7. Emilia Win User
    LoL yeah *Cool
    Now for me the only issue left with windows 10 is the DVD drive that's not reading any disks even though it was working perfectly fine with previous versions 7,8,8.1!!
    It keeps loading then nothing happens!
    I tried many things to fix it, but still nothing worked!
    Can you suggest any effective solutions?

Emilia, Nov 11, 2015
  8. Blurred Icons!

Why type of DVD? Video DVD? or the others containing Data?

9. Emilia Win User
    Please check the full system spec from my profile..
    LG DVD R/W
    HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH22NS40
    Is this what you're asking about?
    yeah, it's an ordinary DVD drive, it's not reading any cds/dvds with typical data!

Emilia, Nov 11, 2015
  10. Not the hardware info. *Smile What type of DVD are you trying to use in the system? If it's a Video play back disk then windows can't play that you will have to use VLC to play it. And if the disk is not getting detected then you have to update the disk drivers in device manager.
    Qué tipo de DVD está tratando de utilizar en el sistema? Si es un Videodisco continuación ventanas no puede jugar que usted tendrá que usar VLC para reproducirlo. Y si el disco no está siendo detectada entonces usted tiene que actualizar los controladores de disco en el administrador de dispositivos.

11. Emilia Win User
    I did update it in the device manager!, and it says the device is up to date & is working fine!
    no hope?!*Sad

Blurred Icons! [​IMG]

Blurred Icons! [​IMG]

Emilia, Nov 11, 2015
  12. If the system is not recognizing any disks then that sounds like either the drivers or the hardware. Some thing is wrong with the Disk.
    Can you eject the drive from explorer? if you can then it may be related to the disk or some software messing up with the settings.
    Try inserting the disk and use Multi Commander to access the drive. *Smile I hope it will solve out any issues.

Si el sistema no reconoce los discos entonces que suena como la motivación ni el hardware. Algo está mal con el disco.
    ¿Se puede expulsar el coche del explorador? si se puede, entonces puede estar relacionado con el disco o algún software de echar a perder con los ajustes.
    Trate de insertar el disco y utilizar Multi Commander acceder a la unidad. *Smile Espero que va a resolver cualquier problema.

13. Emilia Win User

Blurred Icons!

1) when i inserted the cd (it's working on other pcs with windows 7, 8 on):
    .DVD light keeps blinking
    .can't eject the drive from explorer (Not responding)
    .can't read it from Multi commander (Not responding)
    .i only can eject it manually

2) when the Drive's empty:
    . i can eject it from explorer

Emilia, Nov 11, 2015
  14. Seems like some software issue again, you will have to start a new thread or search around the forum to solve this.
    DVD Player not working - Windows 10 Forums
    CD/DVD drive not recognized - Windows 10 Forums
    Solved Windows 10 - my dvd/cd drive is not recognised, at all - Windows 10 Forums

15. Emilia Win User
    okay, thanks shadow for your time *Smile

Emilia, Nov 11, 2015
Thema:

Blurred Icons!

1. Blurred Icons! - Similar Threads - Blurred Icons

2. The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.: I have a laptop with 1080x1920 resolution, so automatically windows show the 150% scale settings recommended for my screen resolution, but the problem is the icons in the "home" folder are blurry not good looking. But the icons look normal when I use the 100% scaling, so any...
  3. The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The home icons are blurred in 150% scale settings.: I have a laptop with 1080x1920 resolution, so automatically windows show the 150% scale settings recommended for my screen resolution, but the problem is the icons in the "home" folder are blurry not good looking. But the icons look normal when I use the 100% scaling, so any...
  4. How to fix texts and icons blurred in every second, Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix texts and icons blurred in every second, Loop: So i recently get this issue, I thought it was my monitor until I recorded my screen using Nvidia Shadowplay.So every second all texts and fonts getting for a second and getting back to normal and blur again in loop. It happens on all programs, desktop, words, browsers,...
  5. How to fix texts and icons blurred in every second, Loop

How to fix texts and icons blurred in every second, Loop: So i recently get this issue, I thought it was my monitor until I recorded my screen using Nvidia Shadowplay.So every second all texts and fonts getting for a second and getting back to normal and blur again in loop. It happens on all programs, desktop, words, browsers,...
  6. Blurred Icon issue in Explorer after Windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurred Icon issue in Explorer after Windows updates: I have noticed that some of my Explorer folder icon thumbnails have started to blur. This started after some recent Windows updates, most notably the final batch of 22H2 updates and the new 23H2 main update.When Windows is started the icons look fine. What appears to set off...
  7. Blurred Icon issue in Explorer after Windows updates

Blurred Icon issue in Explorer after Windows updates: I have noticed that some of my Explorer folder icon thumbnails have started to blur. This started after some recent Windows updates, most notably the final batch of 22H2 updates and the new 23H2 main update.When Windows is started the icons look fine. What appears to set off...
  8. News and Interest icon is blur

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and Interest icon is blur: Hi community,I discovered a problem with news and interests ,the problem is the icon is blur and i dont think it shld be like that . Can anyone help me with this . you can get to know the detail in the screenshot below.Regards ,Manas...
  9. The new icons look really nice when combined with a blurred theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The new icons look really nice when combined with a blurred theme: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iRhyiku [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mep119/the_new_icons_look_really_nice_when_combined_with/
  10. blurred icons after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    blurred icons after last update: After the latest update, my icons are all blurry. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-icons-after-last-update/6495f90b-b6b8-4b01-a6ea-31b0fb1eb2a2