Windows 10: Blurred Installiation of QuarkExpress 10.5 on Windows 10

Discus and support Blurred Installiation of QuarkExpress 10.5 on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have recently replaced my old W7 blaptop with a W10 device and whilst I can get the full functionality of QK-XPS 10.5.2 to work, the visual text and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeRobinson44, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Blurred Installiation of QuarkExpress 10.5 on Windows 10

I have recently replaced my old W7 blaptop with a W10 device and whilst I can get the full functionality of QK-XPS 10.5.2 to work, the visual text and image presentation on the screen is slightly blurred. making for uncomfirtable reading. All other apps seem to be OK. Has anyone any experience of how this can be fixed. ?

:)

MikeRobinson44, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 2, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Blurred Installiation of QuarkExpress 10.5 on Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

Blurred Installiation of QuarkExpress 10.5 on Windows 10

1. Blurred Installiation of QuarkExpress 10.5 on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blurred Installiation QuarkExpress

2. Screen blurs...that is all.. windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Screen blurs...that is all.. windows 10: Hello. I'm encountering a problem with a PC. On powering the machine and pressing a key the screen blurs but no window appears in order to input the password. The screen stays blurred for a few minutes and clears. The mouse and keyboard function but nothing appears on screen....
  3. Windows 10 no blur bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 no blur bug: I have an Acer Aspire One Happy PAV70 with Intel Atom N455 and its graphics accelerator driver installed.When it was running Windows 7, the "frosted glass" effect of Aero does its great job, but not with the acryllic blur effect on Windows 10 you can clearly read the text...
  4. Windows 10 no blur bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 no blur bug: I have an Acer Aspire One Happy PAV70 with Intel Atom N455 and its graphics accelerator driver installed.When it was running Windows 7, the "frosted glass" effect of Aero does its great job, but not with the acryllic blur effect on Windows 10 you can clearly read the text...
  5. Windows 10 no blur bug

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. blur-sign-in-screen-windows-10

blur-sign-in-screen-windows-10: i am NOT computer literate---SO please understand that my issue is with the windows 10 virus as seen here https://winaero.com/disable-blur-sign-in-screen-windows-10/ i have spent 100's of dollars to have this virus 'fix'......and it aint fix....because if its not a...
  7. Motion Blur mouse in Windows 10

Motion Blur mouse in Windows 10: yea I'm looking if Windows 10 have motion blur mouse because I only have 60hz monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/motion-blur-mouse-in-windows-10/9c30aeb8-ac89-405a-bd4a-db5ada8e51c3
  8. Windows 10 blurring

Windows 10 blurring: After updating to release 1909 the image at startup automatically blurs when you start to login. Is there any way to go back to the old behavior? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-blurring/a30e9f77-36f2-412e-9a1d-10ce6d110a63
  9. Installiation of Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installiation of Printer: I cant insall driver of Canon ImageCLASS LBP6030. Everytimes, it says "Can't recogonize the USB connection." I've tried drivers from CD & Canon Website. Help me please........??[ATTACH]...
  10. images on windows 10 are blurred

images on windows 10 are blurred: images are blurred https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/images-on-windows-10-are-blurred/816d7617-5430-4c17-8225-d945f0298901