Windows 10: Blurred letters in Edge depending on scroll position

Discus and support Blurred letters in Edge depending on scroll position in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Well, the thing is that in Microsoft Edge (based on Chromium, I didn't use it before, and updated to the latest version as of today, but I've been... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by crackman, Feb 5, 2021.

1. crackman Win User

Blurred letters in Edge depending on scroll position

Well, the thing is that in Microsoft Edge (based on Chromium, I didn't use it before, and updated to the latest version as of today, but I've been observing it since "always"), in some websites (for example Facebook and Telegram Web), the text, when scrolling (not while you are doing it, but when you stop) sometimes appears blurry. If you keep scrolling, depending on where you stop, it looks good again, or blurry again.

It's a very strange thing. And I rule out that it is a hardware problem (compatibility, I mean) since I tested it on two different computers (a 2nd generation i5 and a 6th generation i7, one with Intel integrated graphics and the other with a GeForce GTX 970).

In both cases drivers and system (Windows 10 20H2) updated.

I attach two screenshots where it can be seen:

Blurred letters in Edge depending on scroll position [​IMG]

I tell you that it is a very subtle issue, but it bothers me a lot, and above all, I'm curious.

With Chrome, for example, it does not happen (in those same webs).

:)

crackman, Feb 5, 2021

2. blurred letters

The letters are blurring and could not easily readable. Pl suggest the solution.

GovindarajuRajarethinam, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Texts are blurred in Edge

Often Edge shows text blurred after scrolling a page

This text is ok:

Blurred letters in Edge depending on scroll position c4d16313-4d6e-4e88-b7cb-f55136587d82.png

Then, I have scrolled my page a bit and the same text is blurred:

Blurred letters in Edge depending on scroll position 56f1501e-f98c-4ea0-b47a-7953966292d7.png

And, the text can be shown properly after another scroll. Or, it can be shown blurred again.

Sometime, the text is blurred immediately when a page is shown.

I have tried each suggested approach from Blurry text on Microsoft Edge conversation without a result.

My Edge version is 25.10586.0.0.

I have not faced with this issue at all when using Chrome.

Would you please investigate this situation?

Dan Ignatov, Feb 5, 2021
  4. MesPia Win User

Nice if Start screen "remembered" its position

This is not really a problem to be solved now, but a suggestion to Microsoft for a future update or version of Windows.

It would be nice if the Start screen remembered its position. For example, if I open the Start screen and scroll down to those applications that start with the letter "W", the next time I open the Start screen, it reverts back to displaying the top of the
    list. It would be nice if it "remembered" I was on "W" and opened at that position.

MesPia, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Blurred letters in Edge depending on scroll position - Similar Threads - Blurred letters Edge

2. Network Bandwidth Depends on Position of Laptop Cover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Bandwidth Depends on Position of Laptop Cover: I am running Windows 10 on an HP Omen Laptop that is connected to a wide-screen display. When connected to the display and the laptop cover is open, a speedtest indicates 50 mbps. When I open the laptop cover with the display, bandwidth is 300 mbps. On another HP Omen not...
  3. Network Bandwidth Depends on Position of Laptop Cover

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Bandwidth Depends on Position of Laptop Cover: I am running Windows 10 on an HP Omen Laptop that is connected to a wide-screen display. When connected to the display and the laptop cover is open, a speedtest indicates 50 mbps. When I open the laptop cover with the display, bandwidth is 300 mbps. On another HP Omen not...
  4. Network Bandwidth Depends on Position of Laptop Cover

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Change position of taskbar depending on rotation of scree.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change position of taskbar depending on rotation of scree.: I have a regular Dell 16:9 display. I want the taskbar position to be on the left-side while display is in horizontal rotation, and to be on the bottom-side while display is in vertical rotation. Is there any way to do that? Can I set specific properties for different...
  6. blurred letters

in Windows 10 Customization
    blurred letters: The letters are blurring and could not easily readable. Pl suggest the solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-letters/9174b001-2b28-4168-985c-7a89fd290566
  7. How to define the active monitor depending on the position of the cursor on a dual screen ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to define the active monitor depending on the position of the cursor on a dual screen ?: submitted by /u/Watamay_Supostudu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eprrns/how_to_define_the_active_monitor_depending_on_the/
  8. Scrolling issue in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Scrolling issue in Edge: Sometimes when I am scrolling using scrollwheel in Edge, it dismisses page to left or right like swiping on a touchscreen. I just had to write this post a second time as it juts did it! 97361
  9. Microsoft Edge opening window position

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge opening window position: I know that this has been asked before, but I've not been able to find any resolution. My screen is of the 'wide' variety. When I open Edge, it insists on opening on the left. Has anyone found a way to persuade it to remember to open centre screen? I know it doesn't...
  10. Edge doesn't retain screen position

in Browsers and Email
    Edge doesn't retain screen position: Annoyingly, Edge doesn't retain screen position, which means repositioning it every time I open it. All other apps are fine. Bug? 9923