Windows 10: Blurred/missing text in word, blurred after pointing with cursor

Discus and support Blurred/missing text in word, blurred after pointing with cursor in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello guys, It's been some time since I'm experiencing this issue(more than a month) and I don't know how to solve it. It appears randomly with the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by aeroblank, Dec 7, 2020.

1. aeroblank Win User

Blurred/missing text in word, blurred after pointing with cursor

Hello guys,

It's been some time since I'm experiencing this issue(more than a month) and I don't know how to solve it. It appears randomly with the frequency of couple of times a week. I've included a video so you can see what exactly is happening.

There are 3 things that I noticed:
    1. At the beginning of the video you can see a window appeared. However, there is no text and options are blank so I don't know what I'm clicking on actually.
    2. The text in word appears blurred(not all the text, only some parts)
    3. When I go back to the main screen and point at the names of the files with cursor - some of them get black and blurred.

Restarting solves the issue, but I'm getting more and more annoyed by it. I'm using Windows 10, I bought this notebook 3 years ago and even though it has Intel i7 I find it lagging a lot. Not in a way that is slow, but many times I get a message that the app is not responding and I have to wait a couple of minutes, this happens very frequently and makes me quite angry. I tried freeing some storage, reainstalling Word, defragmenting the disk, cleaning the computer with Advanced SystemCare and Driver booster 8, but none of this seems to help. Could anyone please help me with this? Thank You

:)

aeroblank, Dec 7, 2020
  2. J.M.P. Win User

In certain programmes, the lines, colour's and words are blurred, this seems to only apply to programmes that involve text.

Original title: blurred lines, words and colour's

In certain programmes, the lines, colour's and words are blurred, this seems to only apply to programmes that involve text, all windows programmes seem to be OK, can anyone suggest a cure for this?

J.M.P., Dec 7, 2020
  3. Texts are blurred in Edge

Often Edge shows text blurred after scrolling a page

This text is ok:

Blurred/missing text in word, blurred after pointing with cursor c4d16313-4d6e-4e88-b7cb-f55136587d82.png

Then, I have scrolled my page a bit and the same text is blurred:

Blurred/missing text in word, blurred after pointing with cursor 56f1501e-f98c-4ea0-b47a-7953966292d7.png

And, the text can be shown properly after another scroll. Or, it can be shown blurred again.

Sometime, the text is blurred immediately when a page is shown.

I have tried each suggested approach from Blurry text on Microsoft Edge conversation without a result.

My Edge version is 25.10586.0.0.

I have not faced with this issue at all when using Chrome.

Would you please investigate this situation?

Dan Ignatov, Dec 7, 2020
  4. RainedCow Win User

Motion Blur Cursor

I Want A Motion Blur Cursor For Windows 10.

It Looks Really Cool But I Don't Have a 240 HZ

Monitor Can Anybody Help?

RainedCow, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Blurred/missing text in word, blurred after pointing with cursor - Similar Threads - Blurred missing text

2. Blurring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurring: Tgis app is a waste of money. It either produces images that are blurry and unusable or in a format that won't upload to facebook etc. Pointless and a waste of of my time. Is there a list of settings that will at least stop the blurring please ?...
  3. word document is blurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word document is blurred: downloded word document cant not be edited and also blur. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document-is-blurred/862efd5e-d22a-4479-99a9-a75b514ea384
  4. word document is blurred

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    word document is blurred: downloded word document cant not be edited and also blur. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document-is-blurred/862efd5e-d22a-4479-99a9-a75b514ea384
  5. Text is blurred in normal Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text is blurred in normal Windows: So, I bought this new laptop, which default came with Windows 10. The maximum possible resolution is 1920x1080, and there are some more lower resolutions. Whenever I use a resolution higher than 1366x768, which there is 3 resolutions higher than that, the default text gets...
  6. The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Text Of Weather Is Blurred On The Taskbar: The text is so blurred compared to others which are crystal clear as you can see and this is so disturbing and uncomfortable to the eyes. There's something I can do about this?And adjusting ClearType text doesn't even work. :/...
  7. Motion Blur Cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Motion Blur Cursor: Hello! Does anyone know how to put motion blur on the cursor? Thanks to everyone responding ❤️ submitted by /u/Pr0hib1t [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mcvdfd/motion_blur_cursor/
  8. Cursor Blur

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor Blur: After turning on my laptop in an hour or half an hour suddenly my cursor is getting blur. What should I do to make it normal back again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-blur/b52c3fbd-fdb9-4fb5-ad35-5508a8c43a63
  9. Motion Blur Cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Motion Blur Cursor: I Want A Motion Blur Cursor For Windows 10. It Looks Really Cool But I Don't Have a 240 HZ Monitor Can Anybody Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/motion-blur-cursor/34a56ea5-95ea-4dae-83ad-6a59ef659c0f
  10. Some window application text blur

in Windows 10 Support
    Some window application text blur: Hi, I'm new here. I've installed windows 10 pro (64bit) in my MacBook Pro 11.1. The problem is that device manager and some window applications have text blur as image attached below. What can I do to fix this problem? Thanks in advanced for your help. [img]...