Windows 10: Blurred picture at startup

Discus and support Blurred picture at startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I first turn on the computer, the picture is blurred, but everything after is clear. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Thomas605, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Thomas605 Win User

Blurred picture at startup

When I first turn on the computer, the picture is blurred, but everything after is clear. How do I fix this?

:)

Thomas605, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 14, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. Edwin Win User

Lock screen picture blurs...

Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10

Edwin, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Blurred picture at startup - Similar Threads - Blurred picture startup

2. Taskbarx blur does't work on startup !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbarx blur does't work on startup !: Taskbarx centering works on startup perfectly but somehow the blur doesn't. I have to open the taskbar configurator and click on apply to get it blurred. Any solutions ? submitted by /u/Loitring [link] [comments]...
  3. startup picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup picture: Hi, The lock screen or startup picture on my PC has stayed on one picture for a couple of weeks. How do I fix that. The other devices don't have this problem. Thanks! William...
  4. Camera app and blurred pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app and blurred pictures: I recently bought a new laptop lenovo L15 - Windows 10, Camera app Version 2018.826.78.0 - especially the face or something else in the foreground is very unsharp, blurred. I need the app for video conferences with students. The test pictures in Zoom or Skype a much better,...
  5. startup pictures

startup pictures: Some how I shut off the program that puts pictures on my screen when I start up. How do I turn it back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-pictures/e6410e91-3d98-4cbe-9ee2-e429e0ef7f68
  6. Screen pictures at startup

Screen pictures at startup: I am asking for a SIMPLE step by step way to delete some photos at start-up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-pictures-at-startup/d68e131e-afd2-4694-a1dc-28961a4864ba
  7. Lock screen picture blurs...

Lock screen picture blurs...: After one of the recent updates the picture on my lock screen blurs heavily once the sign in has been accepted and before the desktop appears. I dislike it; I like to see the picture I chose not a blurred mess. Can this behaviour be changed? 136768
  8. Lock screen picture blurs...

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen picture blurs...: After one of the recent updates the picture on my lock screen blurs heavily once the sign in has been accepted and before the desktop appears. I dislike it; I like to see the picture I chose not a blurred mess. Can this behaviour be changed? 136768
  9. Blurred backgroung picture on my lock screen.

Blurred backgroung picture on my lock screen.: How do I remove the blurred background picture on my lock screen and make it clear? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurred-backgroung-picture-on-my-lock-screen/d6ff1681-e560-4656-9d85-6a843dff845b
  10. Remove Picture Startup

Remove Picture Startup: I put a picture up where a circle is. How do I remove? ty don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-picture-startup/6ea8428b-a8d0-408e-9f8b-d5b981eff2ed