Windows 10: Blurred screen on start up, No password box, Pin and credentials cannot be verified.

Discus and support Blurred screen on start up, No password box, Pin and credentials cannot be verified. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Went out to go furniture shopping, turned off PC after using it. Came back, turned on PC and screen was blurred with no text or anything on it. I wait... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ninemilli23, May 24, 2020.

1. Blurred screen on start up, No password box, Pin and credentials cannot be verified.

Went out to go furniture shopping, turned off PC after using it. Came back, turned on PC and screen was blurred with no text or anything on it.

I wait for a bit prob 5-10 minutes, I get the box for my pin, I put in my pin but it says credentials cannot be verified. Bought this computer early March and had no issues, but all of sudden this happens.

The shop I bought PC from is currently closed, so I cannot get the password they used on my computer from them atm.

I’ve also noticed that my C drive became my D drive and currently has no space on it, so I cannot go to restore point. If anyone knows how to fix, please let me know.

submitted by /u/Ninemilli23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ninemilli23, May 24, 2020

2. Verify Credentials with No Password

So, I have forgotten a password but it's saved in Windows 10. I can go to web credentials and see it there, but when I hit the 'show' button, it asks me to verify my credentials to see the password. I do not have a password on my local account on Windows 10, so I'm not sure what it wants me to enter to verify my credentials.

Please help! Thanks.

amylou2215, May 24, 2020
  3. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 24, 2020
  4. Blurred screen on start up, No password box, Pin and credentials cannot be verified.

Have PIN for Windows 10 but need Windows password

Hi,

To set up a PIN on your Windows account, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Type the word pin in the search box and select
      Set up PIN sign-in

• Under the PIN section, click the
      Add
      button.

• Enter the password for your user account, then click the
      OK button.

• Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Blurred screen on start up, No password box, Pin and credentials cannot be verified.

1. Blurred screen on start up, No password box, Pin and credentials cannot be verified. - Similar Threads - Blurred screen start

2. Your credentials cannot be verified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your credentials cannot be verified: My laptop is prompting that it cannot sign in to my account and I should sign out and in again. Tried it many times. I saw suggestions that I restart through the safe mode. So I tried going to the safe mode. While singing in to go to safe mode I get a prompt that my log in...
  3. Your credentials cannot be verified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your credentials cannot be verified: My laptop is prompting that it cannot sign in to my account and I should sign out and in again. Tried it many times. I saw suggestions that I restart through the safe mode. So I tried going to the safe mode. While singing in to go to safe mode I get a prompt that my log in...
  4. Credentials cannot be verified

Credentials cannot be verified: I recently changed the email for my 365 acct.now I cannot log into my windows laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credentials-cannot-be-verified/1222b99c-c413-47db-8b13-6e7fd869fd8d
  5. Credentials cannot be verified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credentials cannot be verified: I recently changed the email for my 365 acct.now I cannot log into my windows laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credentials-cannot-be-verified/1222b99c-c413-47db-8b13-6e7fd869fd8d
  6. No text box available for pin at start up screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No text box available for pin at start up screen.: I turned on my computer for the first time today in two days. It tried recognizing my face and couldn’t, then it said my pin is required to sign in. There are two problems. One being there’s no text box to type in. No ease of access to fix this issue or choose password like...
  7. No text box available for pin at start up screen.

No text box available for pin at start up screen.: I turned on my computer for the first time today in two days. It tried recognizing my face and couldn’t, then it said my pin is required to sign in. There are two problems. One being there’s no text box to type in. No ease of access to fix this issue or choose password like...
  8. Windows 11 error "Credentials cannot be verified" when signing in with PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 error "Credentials cannot be verified" when signing in with PIN: Hi. I have a brand new laptop That doesn't seem to take my PIN that's been working for the past month. When I enter my PIN I get error "Credentials cannot be verified error 0xc000006d Substatus 0x0". When I try "Reset my PIN option, I get a green screen with message "The User...
  9. windows 10 start up screen blurred

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 start up screen blurred: my hard drive crashed so I re-installed windows 10 upgrade from windows 7 but my start up screen is blurred except for my circle picture in the centre how do I get my pics back to normal ( this is not adjustable from setting - personalise desk top it is only the screen on...
  10. Verify Credentials with No Password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Verify Credentials with No Password: So, I have forgotten a password but it's saved in Windows 10. I can go to web credentials and see it there, but when I hit the 'show' button, it asks me to verify my credentials to see the password. I do not have a password on my local account on Windows 10, so I'm not sure...