Windows 10: Blurred text on some programs/apps until hovered over

Discus and support Blurred text on some programs/apps until hovered over in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am in need of some help, since a few months ago, I have been having a problem and it is affecting multiple programs like Sony Vegas and Minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Theagames10, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Blurred text on some programs/apps until hovered over

I am in need of some help, since a few months ago, I have been having a problem and it is affecting multiple programs like Sony Vegas and Minecraft Launcher.

Some of the text in some programs is getting blurred and when I hover over them, it temporarily fixes it, but goes back blurred after a little while. IDK how to fix it and it is annoying me so much.

Here is a couple instances where some of the text is blurred:

Blurred text on some programs/apps until hovered over d4fbb462-19cd-4c66-b326-93cc2258eb07?upload=true.png

Blurred text on some programs/apps until hovered over b56edc31-e11c-4805-b757-321245ed323c?upload=true.png

I have an Intel Pentium Processor/Graphics Card and I have Windows Version 1903

:)

Theagames10, Apr 24, 2020

2. Blurry text on some programs/apps until hovered over

I am in need of some help, since a few months ago, I have been having a problem and it is affecting multiple programs like Sony Vegas and Minecraft Launcher.

Some of the text in some programs is getting blurred and when I hover over them, it temporarily fixes it, but goes back blurred after a little while. IDK how to fix it and it is annoying me so much.

Here is a couple instances where some of the text is blurred:

Blurred text on some programs/apps until hovered over [​IMG]

Blurred text on some programs/apps until hovered over [​IMG]

I have an Intel Pentium Processor/Graphics Card and I have Windows Version 1903

TheAGames10, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Texts are blurred in Edge

Often Edge shows text blurred after scrolling a page

This text is ok:

Blurred text on some programs/apps until hovered over c4d16313-4d6e-4e88-b7cb-f55136587d82.png

Then, I have scrolled my page a bit and the same text is blurred:

Blurred text on some programs/apps until hovered over 56f1501e-f98c-4ea0-b47a-7953966292d7.png

And, the text can be shown properly after another scroll. Or, it can be shown blurred again.

Sometime, the text is blurred immediately when a page is shown.

I have tried each suggested approach from Blurry text on Microsoft Edge conversation without a result.

My Edge version is 25.10586.0.0.

I have not faced with this issue at all when using Chrome.

Would you please investigate this situation?

Dan Ignatov, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Blurred text on some programs/apps until hovered over

slightly blurred text

hey guys, i have a 26 inch lcd hdtv hooked to my system through vga. the text is slightly blurry. is there some thing i can do about this or do i need a new videocard to correct this problem. all spec are in specs list. thanks in advance.

desadarius2002, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Blurred text on some programs/apps until hovered over

1. Blurred text on some programs/apps until hovered over - Similar Threads - Blurred text programs

2. Some programs are blurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs are blurred: > starting in compatibility mode helps, but half of the functionality is lost> reinstall GPU driver does not help> on/off ClearType does not help> Advanced scaling settings are not available in Windows 11...
  3. Some programs are blurred

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some programs are blurred: > starting in compatibility mode helps, but half of the functionality is lost> reinstall GPU driver does not help> on/off ClearType does not help> Advanced scaling settings are not available in Windows 11...
  4. Image blurring in previews and some programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image blurring in previews and some programs: Hello there, so I've noticed an issue that occurs when I preview some of the PNG files I have of a logo. It also happens on some programs such as photoshop according to a friend when he was trying to use the image. It almost blurs or distorts, but I don't really know how to...
  5. Blurry text on some programs/apps until hovered over

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry text on some programs/apps until hovered over: I am in need of some help, since a few months ago, I have been having a problem and it is affecting multiple programs like Sony Vegas and Minecraft Launcher. Some of the text in some programs is getting blurred and when I hover over them, it temporarily fixes it, but goes...
  6. Mouse hovering over other programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse hovering over other programs: I have some problems with my mouse. If i've more screens opened, I normally can switch to the other screen with my mouse. Today I installed Windows 10, but every time I hover to another Window, it puts that window to the foreground. So the other windows, are behind this...
  7. Mouse hovering over other programes.

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse hovering over other programes.: I have some problems with my mouse. If i've more screens opened, I normally can switch to the other screen with my mouse. Today I installed Windows 10, but every time I hover to another Window, it puts that window to the foreground. So the other windows, are behind this...
  8. Blur in some windows apps and programs ... Please help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blur in some windows apps and programs ... Please help: Hi everyone ...I have a problem with some windows apps like messenger facebook and Instagram and some programs like google chrome (But it has been fixed) which are the programs shows blurry text and images (But the images in Instagram are clear)...And this is different from...
  9. Icons wrong/text disappears until I hover mouse over them

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons wrong/text disappears until I hover mouse over them: Will post links to pictures underneath of issue but basically icons started looking weird today on the action centre and the windows bit in the left bottom corner. When I put mouse over them they go back to normal but then weird again. Any help? Thanks 1 2 3 4 104814
  10. Some window application text blur

in Windows 10 Support
    Some window application text blur: Hi, I'm new here. I've installed windows 10 pro (64bit) in my MacBook Pro 11.1. The problem is that device manager and some window applications have text blur as image attached below. What can I do to fix this problem? Thanks in advanced for your help. [img]...