Windows 10: Blurry and Misplaced account lock icon

Discus and support Blurry and Misplaced account lock icon in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I recently noticed that my lock icon is blurry and misplaced. I haven't added any pictures, just using the default lock icon. I tried restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EisenHardt, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Blurry and Misplaced account lock icon

Hi, I recently noticed that my lock icon is blurry and misplaced. I haven't added any pictures, just using the default lock icon. I tried restarting and shut down my laptop but still the same thing. Any idea how to fix it??

Blurry and Misplaced account lock icon ac4173d2-0b89-46c8-a0fd-fed1db0dc2e7?upload=true.png

:)

EisenHardt, Sep 16, 2020

2. Windows 10 Blurry fonts and Icons

For further assistance regarding your concern with blurry fonts and icons, we suggest contacting your computer's manufacturer.

Thanks.

Marilou Ser, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Blurry and Misplaced account lock icon

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Blurry and Misplaced account lock icon

1. Blurry and Misplaced account lock icon - Similar Threads - Blurry Misplaced account

2. I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop: My laptop was maliously misplaced last Sunday, I've been trying to locate the laptop since then, but it only showed that it was last updated on last Thursday with the precise location I had back then.The place I lost it was covered with internet, and I was connected to the...
  3. I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop: My laptop was maliously misplaced last Sunday, I've been trying to locate the laptop since then, but it only showed that it was last updated on last Thursday with the precise location I had back then.The place I lost it was covered with internet, and I was connected to the...
  4. I cannot locate or lock my misplaced laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Misplaced Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Misplaced Error: I randomly get several instances ~20 of a "device phone has either disconnected or stopped responding", but I do not have my phone plugged in at all, the notifications come from nowhere....
  6. Misplaced Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Misplaced Error: I randomly get several instances ~20 of a "device phone has either disconnected or stopped responding", but I do not have my phone plugged in at all, the notifications come from nowhere....
  7. Taskbar Icons Blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons Blurry: I recently reinstalled windows and I just noticed that my taskbar icons are blurry. I've already tried fixing it through the registry by changing the DPI and I tried using the settings in the systems settings and nothing has worked. How can I fix this I'm losing my mind....
  8. blurry shortcut icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    blurry shortcut icons: when I convert a logo to a desktop short cut it becomes blurred even though the original jpeg was not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-shortcut-icons/2a1181b7-223b-4da8-98e3-1fc611f6b313
  9. Taskbar Icons are Blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons are Blurry: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/dytcocsyqnf41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=d0f450cd96ca5e0eeaed6d6c72e381a4478de44c I don't know why but I did some tweaking in Winaero Tweaker one day and then my taskbar icons started looking a bit blurry. I though it was...
  10. Small tiles/icons stuck misplaced on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small tiles/icons stuck misplaced on screen: Hi I have two small tiles which are icons for apps stuck in an inappropriate place on my display screen. They appear on the print screen image by the projecting screen item on this snapshot, but they appear in the same place whichever type of screen display I am looking...