Windows 10: Blurry camera images

Discus and support Blurry camera images in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The images from the camera on my Lenova Vantage Ideapad S145 are blurry...how do I fix?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StormyLizard147, May 8, 2020.

1. Blurry camera images

The images from the camera on my Lenova Vantage Ideapad S145 are blurry...how do I fix?

:)

StormyLizard147, May 8, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Blurry downloaded images

Hi,

Outdated graphics card driver is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blurry downloaded images on your computer. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which browser are you using to download the image?
    • Have you tried using another browser and check if you will encounter the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Have you tried updating your graphics card driver to its latest update?
    • Which app are you using to open the images?

Regards.

Eric Ber, May 8, 2020
  3. Aloset Win User
    Blurry downloaded images

I use Microsoft Edge.

I get the same results with Mozilla Firefox.

Don't know what troubleshooting steps to take.

Don't know how to update my graphics card driver to its latest update.

I use Microsoft Photos to open the images.

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1703

OS Build 15063.608

64-Bit operating system, X 64-based processor

Thank you very much for responding and any help you can give me.

Aloset, May 8, 2020
  4. Aloset Win User

Blurry camera images

Blurry downloaded images

I use Microsoft Edge.

I get the same results with Mozilla Firefox.

Don't know what troubleshooting steps to take.

Don't know how to update my graphics card driver to its latest update.

I use Microsoft Photos to open the images.

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1703

OS Build 15063.608

64-Bit operating system, X 64-based processor

Thank you very much for responding and any help you can give me.

Followed instructions to update Intel graphics and computer said the latest updates are installed.

Aloset, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Blurry camera images

1. Blurry camera images - Similar Threads - Blurry camera images

2. Miracast delivers blurry image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Miracast delivers blurry image: HI, Since few weeks my mircast connected to AOC monitor 2490W1 is delivering poor image quality. Really useless for video & photo edits...I checked drivers & software updates for both miracast & laptop AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U with Radeon Graphics 1.70 GHz, 16GB Ram. All are up...
  3. Miracast delivers blurry image

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Miracast delivers blurry image: HI, Since few weeks my mircast connected to AOC monitor 2490W1 is delivering poor image quality. Really useless for video & photo edits...I checked drivers & software updates for both miracast & laptop AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U with Radeon Graphics 1.70 GHz, 16GB Ram. All are up...
  4. Miracast delivers blurry image

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Blurry camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry camera: Hi so I have a lenovo Ideapad S145 and the camera quality isnt good at all. Its blurry grainy and grey and white. Much help will be appreciated. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-camera/a7de9660-102c-4027-aa5a-c78ff3a5c19e
  6. Windows 10 camera blurry

Windows 10 camera blurry: Hi, How to adjust camera focus on new Lenovo IdeaPad 5? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-camera-blurry/8887c6bf-d013-4b33-a476-e709f4d52877
  7. Easy Camera Blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Easy Camera Blurry: I have a Lenovo ideapad 320 with Windows 10. Recently my built-in camera Easy Camera has been very blurry. I have tried updating the driver and it says I have the most recent one. I tried increasing my screen resolution, but it is on the highest setting. I am finding myself...
  8. Toshiba P755 Camera Blurry

Toshiba P755 Camera Blurry: The video image from this Toshiba P755 is blurry despite changing the lighting. Is there any way to get a more focused image? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-p755-camera-blurry/44eade8f-2a79-4da7-9c1f-4838bf28befa
  9. No Image on Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Image on Camera: How do you get an image on your camera on Windows 10, Yoga 15 Think pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-image-on-camera/05bc4b11-8c35-46f6-ac28-df36ebe4438a
  10. Camera image

Camera image: How do I rotate the video camera image? Mine is projecting upside down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-image/1681da95-3263-4cf1-8c11-dfe334a8f136