Windows 10: blurry, faded texts

Discus and support blurry, faded texts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello, I have faded,fading, blurry fonts, texts everywhere where there is text, including online. Please help, should I just uninstall my windows? and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mary annlopez, Feb 16, 2021.

1. blurry, faded texts

hello, I have faded,fading, blurry fonts, texts everywhere where there is text, including online. Please help, should I just uninstall my windows? and install a new one? I mean this is everywhere. I had this problem before and I had to factory reset my computer to fix the problem because I dont know how. Please help. I have an expensive laptop. I can barely see some of the words. Thank you! blurry, faded texts b3eb16f7-e622-48f9-9ee8-a6ba780556a5?upload=true.jpg

:)

mary annlopez, Feb 16, 2021

2. Blurry text

I have read many topics and tried some of the methods were suggested. I don't know which one of them actually solved this problem but it doesn't matter because finally, it seems fine now. Anw, you can find all of those methods I've tried here:
    http://moretags.blogspot.com/2015/08...solutions.html
    Hope it helps!

darksoulpart, Feb 16, 2021
  3. captncaps Win User
    Blurry text

I got Windows 10 with OS Build 10586.164. Blurry text issue exists. Confirmed in Chrome, Firefox, Office 2016. Does not seem to exist in Windows Explorer.

Main monitor: 3840x2160 @125%.
    Second monitor: 2560x1600 @100%.

Blurry text occurs on the second monitor. If I set the second monitor to 125% text looks good.

Is the fix (you said it's fixed) from 10576 not included in 10586.164?

captncaps, Feb 16, 2021
  4. blurry, faded texts

Screen goes blurry and color Fades out in windows 10.

Original title: screen resolution, display

opened laptop this AM and background picture screen is blurry and color is out of sorts and fading

RobertGates52, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

blurry, faded texts

1. blurry, faded texts - Similar Threads - blurry faded texts

2. Text is faded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text is faded.: In all MS Office 2019 apps Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint the text appears faded out - see attached image. Running Windows 10 on Lenovo ThinkPad. Tried many options - none works to restore font to non-faded state. Problem has occurred before then it cleared up; i.e., fonts...
  3. Text is faded.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text is faded.: In all MS Office 2019 apps Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint the text appears faded out - see attached image. Running Windows 10 on Lenovo ThinkPad. Tried many options - none works to restore font to non-faded state. Problem has occurred before then it cleared up; i.e., fonts...
  4. Text is faded.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. blurry text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  6. blurry text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blurry text: Bonjour,when I put scale at 115%in settings system>screen, a lot of text becomes to be blurry.. Here are 3 screenshots. With windows 10 I didn't have this problem.How could i fix that please? My graphic card is a nvidia rtx 2060. thanks...
  7. Blurry text

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text: HiAMD Ryzen 5 5600u intergrated graphicsI have a lenovo ideapad 5 pro and when i run some programs, the text appears to be blurry and some other programs does not have this problem. i've set all my display scaling and resolution to windows recommended and it still does not...
  8. Blurry text

Blurry text: When I am opening some third-party apps and some inbuilt settings, I am seeing blurry text like a person without his spectacles would see. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am currently using a Lenovo Ideapad slim 3. Also I am facing this problem only at few places....
  9. Blurry/Fading left and right

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry/Fading left and right: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/roflkoptur [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ht11w3/blurryfading_left_and_right/
  10. Blurry text

Blurry text: Hey, on almost every app, i see blurry text. I tried updating the nvidia drivers, didnt work, i tried changing my font, not that either. I don't know what's happening and it's starting to annoy me. Thanks....