Windows 10: Blurry Fonts in Newly Updated Microsoft Apps e.g: Edge, Skype

Discus and support Blurry Fonts in Newly Updated Microsoft Apps e.g: Edge, Skype in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've just updated my Skype from Microsoft store. And Now I have blurry font in all over Skype. It's not just blurry text. The fonts are kinda being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohsiu Hossain Amit, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Blurry Fonts in Newly Updated Microsoft Apps e.g: Edge, Skype

I've just updated my Skype from Microsoft store. And Now I have blurry font in all over Skype. It's not just blurry text. The fonts are kinda being clear and blurry over and over again. It's very subtle but very discomforting to the eye. I faced this problem when I updated my Microsoft Edge to the new one. I don't face this issue with any kinda third party apps or programs e.g: Whatsapp, Google Chrome.What can I do to solve this problem?

:)

Mohsiu Hossain Amit, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Flodul Win User
    disable font-smoothing in Microsoft Edge

No, I mean font-smoothing. I've disabled ClearType for the system and got better results for all other applications except Internet Explorer and Edge.
    With font-smoothing I get ugly looking fonts like this:

Blurry Fonts in Newly Updated Microsoft Apps e.g: Edge, Skype [​IMG]

Flodul, Jul 9, 2020
  4. DiHemy Win User

Blurry Fonts in Newly Updated Microsoft Apps e.g: Edge, Skype

Windows 10 fonts are blurry and hard to read

Strangely, the fonts are fine on the Microsoft Edge browser. But on Firefox, which is the browser I usually use, the fonts are thin and blurry - hard to read. Ditto Outlook 2013 and Skype.

Is anyone at Microsoft listening? I am not interested in being told to try all sorts of technical things, which according to other posts in this thread do not work anyway. I want my Windows 10 restored to the condition it was in before this latest 'upgrade'.

DiHemy, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Blurry Fonts in Newly Updated Microsoft Apps e.g: Edge, Skype

1. Blurry Fonts in Newly Updated Microsoft Apps e.g: Edge, Skype - Similar Threads - Blurry Fonts Newly

2. RDC: blurry fonts in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDC: blurry fonts in apps: Hello, I've got a strange issue which is not persistent, sometimes it resolves, but this time I'm struggling for a couple of days. When connecting via RDC Remote Desktop Connection to remote server I see blurry fonts in some apps like SSMS, PowerBI Desktop or Notepad++. But...
  3. RDP: blurry fonts in apps

RDP: blurry fonts in apps: Hello, I've got a strange issue which is not persistent, sometimes it resolves, but this time I'm struggling for a couple of days. When connecting via RDP to remote server I see blurry fonts in some apps like SSMS, PowerBI Desktop or Notepad++. But Windows Explorer, the...
  4. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  5. Blurry Fonts in Newly Updated Microsoft Apps e.g: Edge, Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry Fonts in Newly Updated Microsoft Apps e.g: Edge, Skype: I've just updated my Skype from Microsoft store. And Now I have blurry font in all over Skype. It's not just blurry text. The fonts are kinda being clear and blurry over and over again. It's very subtle but very discomforting to the eye. I faced this problem when I updated my...
  6. Blurry font in Properties

Blurry font in Properties: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on my laptop and I connect to a 27" BenQ screen. The resolution is 1920x1080, everything is fine except this tiny but uncomfortable blurry font. It just happens with the Properties, for example, the Ethernet Properties. It is strange that all...
  7. Blurry Font Problem

Blurry Font Problem: My Fonts look terrible . Please help what to do.. I am on build 1803 Updated and i am uploading a photo showing my font issue.Please help i cant even read a page due to this issue.[ATTACH]...
  8. Blurry Fonts Solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry Fonts Solution: Has anyone tried this and had luck with it?: Windows 10 DPI blurry / fuzzy text font fix - XP Explorer 71120
  9. Edge and Skype show text in weird font

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge and Skype show text in weird font: Hi, When I search in Edge, Bing shows results in weird Font. Same is when I start Skype - my username is in the same weird font. Please, please help. I attach some screenshots. [img] [img] 22503
  10. Updated to w10 font 125% win apps text blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    Updated to w10 font 125% win apps text blurry: I changed the default fonts and icons size to 125% which run smooth on win 7 but on 10 there is a huge difference. I have tried a solutions posted here but the fonts looks just horrible [img] [img] icons and files names look ok , as well as some menus but...