Windows 10: Blurry fonts in some applications

Discus and support Blurry fonts in some applications in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Faced the problem of blurring the fonts of some applications (presumably using / written using node.js). Observed in visual studio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Praetor_Pavel, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Blurry fonts in some applications

Blurry fonts in some applications _izEhuuKEwVVeKF3X232O8roca7HeQBeFsllp95hnPw.jpg

Faced the problem of blurring the fonts of some applications (presumably using / written using node.js). Observed in visual studio installer and VS Code. Problems started after installing Elixir through the chocolatey package manager. It all looks something like this. By the way, font clarity returned to Code after installing MinGW.

https://preview.redd.it/s1de5r0tm61...bp&s=49afab9940bcf1ebee726ddc8cb14163980a17ec

submitted by /u/Praetor_Pavel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Praetor_Pavel, Nov 27, 2019

2. my font is blurry on all application

Hi Carlos,

This could be a preset font for the interface. To verify if that is the case on the fonts, please provide the following information:

• Is this the font ever since you’ve had the device?
    • If no, when did the font started to be blurry and thin?
    • Are all applications being affected?
    • Which build version is currently on your Windows 10?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Zaspera Win User
    Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Rohn007 Win User

Blurry fonts in some applications

Rohn007, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Blurry fonts in some applications

1. Blurry fonts in some applications - Similar Threads - Blurry fonts applications

2. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  3. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  4. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Text accasionally blurry in some applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text accasionally blurry in some applications: frequently, text will go blurry and smeary, frequently when focus on a minimized application, but it goes away on mouseover. Turning off "Fix scaling for apps" fixes this, but then the text is constantly blurry, though not as bad as with that setting turned on....
  6. Font looks blurry on some programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Font looks blurry on some programs: Hey guys, i'm having a problem... I've updated my OS last week from Windows 8.1 to 10, and from that moment, the font looks blurry on some programs. It's not cleartype, as I've already checked that and it looks as it should on some other places. I'm attaching a picture...
  7. Some applications appear blurry...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some applications appear blurry...: So basically, my new laptop has a 1080p screen. Some applications such as first class (email) and others appear in lower resolution or/and are not very sharp. I have turned on the setting which makes windows "unblurry" apps but it did not change anything. Furthermore, I...
  8. Fonts is blurry in some programs

Fonts is blurry in some programs: I run Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit The font in the GUI of certain programs (programs that were installed by me the user) show in very blurry font It doesn't occur in other programs For example I run Nitro PDF Pro (a PDF editor). All its menu and screens show in blurry font as well...
  9. Grey font on menus and blurry fonts on some applications - Windows 10

Grey font on menus and blurry fonts on some applications - Windows 10: Hello, This issue as been widely discussed here but I could not yet fix this problem. One way seems to change the gamma settings but I can not find them on my computer. Can anyone help? I want to make the fonts black. I have na Asus with intel i7. Thanks....
  10. Some applications look blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    Some applications look blurry: how can I solve that? before windows 10 those applications looked nicer than now 17752