Windows 10: blurry games

Discus and support blurry games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; all of my laptop games are blurry i have an i have a RYZEN 7 processer and 16 gigabytes of ram can and my graphics are AMD RADEON... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christian Harris2, Oct 6, 2022.

1. blurry games

all of my laptop games are blurry i have an i have a RYZEN 7 processer and 16 gigabytes of ram can and my graphics are AMD RADEON

:)

Christian Harris2, Oct 6, 2022

2. Blurry screen issue while playing games.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We can imagine how difficult it could be in gaming experience. We truly appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work on the issue. Blurry screen in Windows 10 is usually caused by an incompatible app or a display drive. However, to find
    the root cause of the issue we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. Was there any major change on your system prior to which you weren’t facing the issue?
    3. Do you face the issue while using the computer apart form while playing game?

We recommend you to follow the methods mentioned below and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 1: Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 and change screen resolution.

1. Please refer
      Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10
      and try performing the steps mentioned below and check if the issue is resolved.
    2. Open Start > Settings >
      System > Display.
    3. Under Scale and layout, check the setting under
      Change the size of text, apps, and other items. We suggest you use the percentage marked “(Recommended).
    4. If that doesn’t solve your problem, under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked “(Recommend).

Method 2: Create restore point and uninstall and re-install display driver.

1. Please refer
      Create a system restore point
      and try creating restore point.
    2. Then open Device Manager by searching for it in search bar.
    3. Expand Display adapter and right click on each driver under the tree (for both
      Intel and NVidia).
    4. Choose Uninstall driver and make sure to check the box behind
      Delete the driver software for this device and click OK.
    5. Reboot the computer to complete the process.
    6. Then download the latest driver software for Intel and NVidia form

Intel® HD Graphics 520 download support
      and
      GeForce download support and try installing and check for the issue.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Text blurrying out casually?

Hi Alessio, welcome to the Microsoft community, my name is Bruno Leonel, I am happy to help you.

I understand that you're having issues with blurry text on your new monitor, and I'm really sorry about that. I will try to help you in the best possible way.

In some cases, the problem can be caused by a loose or faulty cable.

See if the cable is tight on the monitor and also on the computer. If the problem persists, consider replacing the cable.

I suggest initially that you try to perform the steps below:

Step 1

Use ClearType

Open the menu and search for "Adjust ClearType Text" and click trim to open.

Follow the steps on the screen that will open.

step 2

Click "Start Menu" and click "Settings" > "System".

In "System", click "Display", the option "Change the size of text, apps and other items", set it to 100%. If it already is, go to the next step.

step 3

Open Windows 10/11 search and type fix blurry apps. In the list of options, click Fix apps that are blurry settings.

This will open the Advanced Scaling Settings page.

You need to enable the toggle button behind 'Let Windows try to fix apps so they aren't blurry'

step 4

Update the video driver by the manufacturer.

Press Win + R keys and type MSinfo32.

Check the manufacturer and access the website, download the video driver and install it.

If you have an NVIDIA or RADEON graphics card, search for the card model and install the latest driver version.

If the answer helped in any way, please mark it as an answer, if your question has not been solved, please post again.

I hope I helped, see you later!

Bruno A. Leonel, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Zaspera Win User

blurry games

Monitor is a bit blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

blurry games

1. blurry games - Similar Threads - blurry games

2. Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10: my problem started like this. i had windows 10 installed before then i switched to windows 7 for some reason. i installed windows 7 updates manually from online. installed my gpu from nvidia website. after i opened my game i felt it was blurry and pixelated. i quit my game...
  3. Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10: my problem started like this. i had windows 10 installed before then i switched to windows 7 for some reason. i installed windows 7 updates manually from online. installed my gpu from nvidia website. after i opened my game i felt it was blurry and pixelated. i quit my game...
  4. Blurry Text, Images, Videos, Website & Games Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. blurry games

blurry games: all of my laptop games are blurry i have an i have a RYZEN 7 processer and 16 gigabytes of ram can and my graphics are AMD RADEON https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-games/2f453fa9-9336-4b9f-95b7-dfbc60e7ce92
  6. Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.

Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.: Out of nowhere screen became blurry, texts became blurry, It's not completely blurry, it's just not clear. It ruins the gaming experience also. I tried many fixes and none worked. I even factory reset my entire pc and deleted all my files, and the problem is still happening....
  7. Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen, games, fonts, icons, etc.: Out of nowhere screen became blurry, texts became blurry, It's not completely blurry, it's just not clear. It ruins the gaming experience also. I tried many fixes and none worked. I even factory reset my entire pc and deleted all my files, and the problem is still happening....
  8. Microsoft fixes game performance and blurry text issues in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft fixes game performance and blurry text issues in Windows 10: Microsoft released a new update to the Beta and Release Preview channels of its Windows 10 Insiders program that fix several issues affecting some users of the company's operating system. Most updates are pushed to Insider channels first to give them another round of testing...
  9. Blurry screen issue while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen issue while playing games.: So, I've had pretty much no trouble playing games on my laptop for as long as I've had it. A week or two ago, I booted up a game and the graphics were all messed up. I checked other games and the vast majority of them have the same issue, though some are unaffected. This...
  10. Some apps and games look jaggy/blurry/paralyzed.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some apps and games look jaggy/blurry/paralyzed.: I have this problem for over a month now. I do not use a lot of apps or play a lot of games, So I encountered this problem only when using Blockbench, and playing Minecraft. In Minecraft, even the start menu has this issue, so it is not an in-game thing. In the game, leaves,...