Windows 10: Blurry Icons In Windows Search. So, I am getting this blurry task manager icon in search,...

Discus and support Blurry Icons In Windows Search. So, I am getting this blurry task manager icon in search,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DontDare6 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DontDare6, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Blurry Icons In Windows Search. So, I am getting this blurry task manager icon in search,...

/u/DontDare6, Mar 7, 2020

2. Windows 10 Blurry fonts and Icons

For further assistance regarding your concern with blurry fonts and icons, we suggest contacting your computer's manufacturer.

Thanks.

Marilou Ser, Mar 7, 2020
  3. br4v37 Win User
    Windows 10 Icon Blurry

Hi,

When i Start my computer this morning i found some icons blurred.

this is the printscreen:

Blurry Icons In Windows Search. So, I am getting this blurry task manager icon in search,... [​IMG]

Blurry Icons In Windows Search. So, I am getting this blurry task manager icon in search,... [​IMG]

br4v37, Mar 7, 2020
  4. RP11 Win User

Blurry Icons In Windows Search. So, I am getting this blurry task manager icon in search,...

Windows 10 Blurry fonts and Icons

Well, that's not one of the best response when we know that the issue is with Windows.

RP11, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Blurry Icons In Windows Search. So, I am getting this blurry task manager icon in search,...

1. Blurry Icons In Windows Search. So, I am getting this blurry task manager icon in search,... - Similar Threads - Blurry Icons Search

2. Search box blurry icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search box blurry icons: Hi there. So the search bar of my windows 11 laptop looks like this and the icons seem a little bit off like they kind of have a bad resolution and I don't like it. I don't know if it’s a bug or something....
  3. Search box blurry icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search box blurry icons: Hi there. So the search bar of my windows 11 laptop looks like this and the icons seem a little bit off like they kind of have a bad resolution and I don't like it. I don't know if it’s a bug or something....
  4. Taskbar Icons Blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons Blurry: I recently reinstalled windows and I just noticed that my taskbar icons are blurry. I've already tried fixing it through the registry by changing the DPI and I tried using the settings in the systems settings and nothing has worked. How can I fix this I'm losing my mind....
  5. Windows search bar blurry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows search bar blurry: When I click the search bar on the taskbar, the window that pops up is oddly blurry. No other apps are blurry and I have a 60Hz monitor. I did recently fiddle around a little bit with the zoom to fix blurriness on my second monitor, but I don't know if that has anything to do...
  6. Blurry background text and icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry background text and icons: Hi, After updating to Windows10 version 1909, my desktop background and text become so blurry. My monitor resolution is 2560x1440 with a 144 Hz refresh rate. I have a Gtx 1080 display card and I have installed the latest available driver already. However, when I lower...
  7. blurry shortcut icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    blurry shortcut icons: when I convert a logo to a desktop short cut it becomes blurred even though the original jpeg was not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-shortcut-icons/2a1181b7-223b-4da8-98e3-1fc611f6b313
  8. Taskbar Icons are Blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons are Blurry: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/dytcocsyqnf41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=d0f450cd96ca5e0eeaed6d6c72e381a4478de44c I don't know why but I did some tweaking in Winaero Tweaker one day and then my taskbar icons started looking a bit blurry. I though it was...
  9. Windows 10 Icon Blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Icon Blurry: Hi, When i Start my computer this morning i found some icons blurred. this is the printscreen: [img] [img] 62056
  10. Blurry icons- Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry icons- Windows 10: [img] I've changed my DPI and updated my graphic drivers to avail. Running windows 10 ( Version 1511, OS Build 10586.494 57106