Windows 10: Blurry icons- Windows 10

Discus and support Blurry icons- Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] I've changed my DPI and updated my graphic drivers to avail. Running windows 10 ( Version 1511, OS Build 10586.494 57106 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CandleJakk, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Blurry icons- Windows 10

Blurry icons- Windows 10 [​IMG]

I've changed my DPI and updated my graphic drivers to avail. Running windows 10 ( Version 1511, OS Build 10586.494

:)

CandleJakk, Jul 22, 2016

2. why do icons in the taskbar becomme blurry and shadow in the middle?

<p>I'm on win10 and for some time now I have had icons become blurry after the app that they represent has been running for some time, the icons become blurry and some icons get a black shadow in the middle while also being blurry.</p><p></p><p>Here
    are 3 examples. Backup and sync from Google, Blizzard Battle.net and another icons are blurry. This happens to most of icons. Even the first icon (blue one) and 4:th icons (orange one) where blurry before I took the screenshot, but after I exited the app they
    represent and started it again they look normal again. They will turn blurry and dark after few hours/days of running in background. I've got atleast 24 GB RAM so memory should not be a problem.

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

Jerry Drake No, Jul 22, 2016
  3. Fonts in Windows 10 blurry

I installed Windows 10 on a PC and I have a few images. It shows how blurry parts of Windows 10 is. As you can tell from pic 1 the mail app the text is very blurry. The "upgrade today and save 50% get office" icon is blurry. A lot of the icon or tiles
    as they are called are clear. In pic 2 the device manager text is totally clear. The text under the heading is very blurry.

I don't understand why things are so blurry in Windows 10.

TonyPalermo, Jul 22, 2016
  4. Blurry icons- Windows 10

Cosmin Tataru, Jul 22, 2016
Thema:

Blurry icons- Windows 10

1. Blurry icons- Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blurry icons

2. Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro: I had to reinstall windows 11 in my PC, and after I did it I noticed the files icons look a bit blurry in file explorer. It's a little weird to explain, but when the computer starts for the first time, or whenever I restart it, or even when I just sign out and login again the...
  3. Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry/pixelated icons in file explorer - Windows 11 pro: I had to reinstall windows 11 in my PC, and after I did it I noticed the files icons look a bit blurry in file explorer. It's a little weird to explain, but when the computer starts for the first time, or whenever I restart it, or even when I just sign out and login again the...
  4. Blurry Folder icons depsite multiple icon cache and thumbnail deletion and rebuild.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry Folder icons depsite multiple icon cache and thumbnail deletion and rebuild.: I have done multiple times of these below and it still cannot fix them.- Delete Thumbnail and Icon Cache and Rebuild them = still blurry- DDU Nvidia Driver and install multiple version = no change- Used onboard Intel Graphic and dedicated ASUS RTX 2060 EVO = same too, also on...
  5. Blurry Folder icons depsite multiple icon cache and thumbnail deletion and rebuild.

Blurry Folder icons depsite multiple icon cache and thumbnail deletion and rebuild.: I have done multiple times of these below and it still cannot fix them.- Delete Thumbnail and Icon Cache and Rebuild them = still blurry- DDU Nvidia Driver and install multiple version = no change- Used onboard Intel Graphic and dedicated ASUS RTX 2060 EVO = same too, also on...
  6. Start menu icons sometimes blurry?

Start menu icons sometimes blurry?: Hi everyone, I have just updated my PC to the latest Windows update which offers the Copilot preview function. I have noticed that some icons under the 'apps' list when searching on start menu are a bit blurry. The text though isn't blurry and I have the latest drivers....
  7. Start menu icons sometimes blurry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu icons sometimes blurry?: Hi everyone, I have just updated my PC to the latest Windows update which offers the Copilot preview function. I have noticed that some icons under the 'apps' list when searching on start menu are a bit blurry. The text though isn't blurry and I have the latest drivers....
  8. Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.: Hi,I am using Windows 11, and the icons on my taskbar are blurry/ low res until I open the app, after which the icons come back to full resolution. It stays sharp until I lock my laptop and sign back in, as the icons will become blurry again. And this isn't just Windows Store...
  9. Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.

Taskbar icons blurry/low resolution unless I open the app.: Hi,I am using Windows 11, and the icons on my taskbar are blurry/ low res until I open the app, after which the icons come back to full resolution. It stays sharp until I lock my laptop and sign back in, as the icons will become blurry again. And this isn't just Windows Store...
  10. Some desktop icons are blurry when set to large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some desktop icons are blurry when set to large: Hi,I tried to set my desktop icon size to large, but it had an unexpected outcome. Some became large, either with a new icon or a similar one to the medium size one, and they appear to be high res and that's no problem. Some others seem to be the same size but contained in a...